• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Ultimate Fighter Predection Spreadsheet {Closed}

Hark! | Breadbox

Smash Rookie
Hello! I have been seeing a lot of fighter predictions and suggestions recently and I wanted to try and compile them all. I have set up a google spreadsheet that will allow us to get a good idea of the fighters that the community wants. The Spreadsheet is split up into 6 tabs. 3 of the tabs are for regular fighters and the other 3 are for Echo’s. The 3 tabs are Probable fighters or Echo’s, Possible fighters or Echo’s and Dream fighters or Echo’s. Probable Fighters/Echos are fighters that have a decent chance of actually getting into Smash Ultimate. Possible Fighters are those who would make sense in smash but are still a bit of a stretch. And Finally Dream fighters are the fighters that would be awesome is they made it but really don’t stand a chance. I hope that we can contribute to this spreadsheet and build an Ultimate list of fighters.
Hello! I have been seeing a lot of fighter predictions and suggestions recently and I wanted to try and compile them all. I have set up a google spreadsheet that will allow us to get a good idea of the fighters that the community wants. The Spreadsheet is split up into 6 tabs. 3 of the tabs are for regular fighters and the other 3 are for Echo’s. The 3 tabs are Probable fighters or Echo’s, Possible fighters or Echo’s and Dream fighters or Echo’s. Probable Fighters/Echos are fighters that have a decent chance of actually getting into Smash Ultimate. Possible Fighters are those who would make sense in smash but are still a bit of a stretch. And Finally Dream fighters are the fighters that would be awesome is they made it but really don’t stand a chance. I hope that we can contribute to this spreadsheet and build an Ultimate list of fighters.
Due to trolling this spreadsheet has been closed. Might reopen later but who knows

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom