• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Ultimate DLC Poll

Whats Your Most Wanted DLC Character

• Total voters

Falco_DJ

Smash Apprentice
This poll/thread is no longer supported.

Vote for your most wanted dlc character, and if your character isn't listed in the poll section I will add them if you let me know. :)

Edit: If Sakurai has said that the character will not be in Smash please dont ask for me to add that character to the poll.(Aside from Waluigi, My mistake)
Edit 2: I'm planning on making a video for this so please make sure you vote! :)
Edit 3: please make sure you share this thread with anyone, the more votes the better! :starman:

Edit 4:
I said:
I won't be able to make a video of this poll or be on smashboards because my computer broke. ( I'm posting this on a friend's computer ) Sorry, I was looking forward to making that video. :)

Last edited:

Orlando BCN

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-0933-8407-0408
None of them. If Strider Hiryu or Sol Badguy made it in, I’d be going bonkers.

MG_3989

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-8397-3391-6411
Banjo has deserved it for since they started letting 3rd party characters in. Maybe that’s biased because he’s synonymous with the N64 with me since Banjo Kazooie was the first game I ever played when I was 6 but still, I think a lot of people feel this way

Odin-

Smash Rookie
Stuck between Skull Kid and Chrono... Mainly Skull Kid, because of how terrifying he would be to fight against.

MG_3989

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-8397-3391-6411
Stuck between Skull Kid and Chrono... Mainly Skull Kid, because of how terrifying he would be to fight against.
I wonder how Sakuri would incorporate the moon into his kit. That interests me

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Where the **** is Jill Valentine.

MG_3989

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-8397-3391-6411
I didn't know Sakurai said that. I added him though because I always see people asking for Waluigi.
I really can’t tell if people asking for Waluigi is a meme or not at this point. Like who really thinks he’s “the missing link” in Smash?

Falco_DJ

Smash Apprentice
I wonder how Sakuri would incorporate the moon into his kit. That interests me
It probably would be in his final smash.

I really can’t tell if people asking for Waluigi is a meme or not at this point. Like who really thinks he’s “the missing link” in Smash?
I know I dont really understand the whole Waluigi thing, but I would not be surprised if it was a meme.

MG_3989

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-8397-3391-6411
It probably would be in his final smash.
That’s what I’m thinking. I just don’t know what the rest of his moveset would be. I’m sure Sakuri can think of something but that may be holding him back

Falco_DJ

Smash Apprentice
Yeah, his moves would probably have something to do with mario tennis, mario kart, or/and any other games he's been in. I don't know much about Waluigi.

MG_3989

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-8397-3391-6411
Yeah, his moves would probably have something to do with mario tennis, mario kart, or/and any other games he's been in. I don't know much about Waluigi.
That’s because he’s half a character lol

He’s not actually part of the Mario Universe they just stuck him in as Wario’s doubles tennis partner. He’s kind of just filler. I completely understand why Sakuri doesn’t think he’s Smash material

Last edited:

Falco_DJ

Smash Apprentice
Idea: If a character stays at 0 votes for 24 hours, they get removed from the poll.
I don't think I'll do that because I want this poll to be open to as many people as possible. I will probably leave it open for about a week or so, but I really like that idea, and I will try it on my next poll! :)

Last edited:

Alias Tex

Smash Cadet
Switch FC
SW-3796-7058-8396
We need Steve in the poll. He isn’t the most popular around the older playerbase, but pretty much everyone who grew up on Brawl or later probably has a strong tie to Minecraft.

Last edited:

Falco_DJ

Smash Apprentice
We need Steve in the poll. He isn’t the most popular around the older layerbase, but pretty much everyone who grew up on Brawl or later probably has a strong tie to Minecraft.
Okay, I'll add him. :)

Justin Allen Goldschmidt

Smash Journeyman
Still Amaterasu Ōkami for me. She played so well in UMvC3, I can totally see something working out for a game like Smash. I doubt she'll get many votes, and she certainly isn't likely, but it would be pretty cool if she was added to the list.

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
Not voting until Elma is added to the poll

Falco_DJ

Smash Apprentice
I won't be able to make a video of this poll or be on smashboards because my computer broke. ( I'm posting this on a friend's computer ) Sorry, I was looking forward to making that video. :)

Last edited:
Top Bottom