• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Smash Ultimate Discussion

Almost one month has passed since release. In retrospect....

• This is by far the best Smash ever. Like, I don't even know how they will top this.

• Pretty freakin' good; I have a few qualms over things like internet play, balancing issues, etc.

• It's ok, but [insert Smash game here] is better.

• I'd rather play Parcheesi.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
It's what you get for using a stupid stance.
I can't believe Link is ****ing dead.

Untitled.png

He's actually dead here btw just thought I should clarify

Last edited:

osby

Smash Obsessed
I'd prefer "The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess, presented to you by Hajime Isayama"
If we are being serious, I'd love to see Katsura Hoshino making a manga adaptation for Twilight Princess.

Grovyle (or any Pokemon from an old gen). Octoling. Any "disconfirmed" character
Personally, I doubt Reggie was addressing at the speculation fanbase.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Did they cut his damn arm of?

How alarming.
don't worry, i left out the part where plot god revives him because it wouldve been more shocking if i didnt say it

also yeah twilight princess is by far the bloodiest zelda manga on the account of having blood at all

osby

Smash Obsessed
Assuming she actually GETS AROUND to it...

Seriously, D. Gray-Man moves along at a snail's pace
I made peace with the fact that the manga will outlive me.

Is he just hollow inside? There’s a lot less blood leaking out than what should result from limb dismemberment.
Do we even know how Hylians bleed?

Last edited:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
I didn’t say I WANTED it, just saying I think a bit more mess would be made by losing an arm.
dude cmon illia got gorily shot in the back of the ****ing neck with an arrow and that's not enough blood spilling for you? :drflip:

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Who would you say fits that category?
I guess any 1st party character people aren't considering. Granted the 1st/2nd party series already in Smash Bros already have their most prominent/popular characters represented barring a few. Or maybe they'll be a series revival for a dormant franchise that'll get a DLC character to market it's return?

*thinking about you Andy-boy*

But for real, I think that could happen aside from the obvious promotional pick people naturally expect.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609

osby

Smash Obsessed
And everyone complains about Hunter X Hunter's output. HA!!
To her defense, Hoshino has health problems, but we're going off-topic.

I guess any 1st party character people aren't considering. Granted the 1st/2nd party series already in Smash Bros already have their most prominent/popular characters represented barring a few. Or maybe they'll be a series revival for a dormant franchise that'll get a DLC character to market it's return?

*thinking about you Andy-boy*

But for real, I think that could happen aside from the obvious promotional pick people naturally expect.
I feel like if that was going to happen, it'd happen in the base game like Pit.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Twilight Princess Link actually has a backstory and it's super convoluted in the adaptation. Also King Bulbin is just now super philosophical and ****.

All I can tell you is read the manga, but it's also still not finished so like :drshrug:

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
don't worry, i left out the part where plot god revives him because it wouldve been more shocking if i didnt say it

also yeah twilight princess is by far the bloodiest zelda manga on the account of having blood at all
The Twilight Princess manga is ****ing great.

Easily the best Zelda manga. Partially because they didn't try to cram the whole thing into a single book. Partially because the characters have actual character. Partially because the art is fantastic. Partially because it's geared more toward adult readers than children.

It's just overall better in every way.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
The Twilight Princess manga is ****ing great.

Easily the best Zelda manga. Partially because they didn't try to cram the whole thing into a single book. Partially because the characters have actual character. Partially because the art is fantastic. Partially because it's geared more toward adult readers than children.

It's just overall better in every way.
Link's a bit of a whiner if you ask me though.

"Uuuu I have a saaad past! I can't help aaaanyone! :(:crying:"

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
I feel like if that was going to happen, it'd happen in the base game like Pit.
Well I mean it's not even a likely scenario (and more me just wishful thinking) but if it did happen, it'd be to market the return of a dormant franchise. And since the Base Roster was decided on in late-2015/early-2016, there would have never been an opportunity for that to happen. So naturally, DLC would be the way to go.

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
Hmm, maybe I should also advise not to do the same for Ridley either, but I'm not sure if you're that sort of person or not
x( OF COURSE NOT. Jesus Christ! With DA is enough when you try to find decent work and you find mostly things that you don't really want to come across. Ever.

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
x( OF COURSE NOT. Jesus Christ! With DA is enough when you try to find decent work and you find mostly things that you don't really want to come across. Ever.
Yes, it does get quite annoying

A lot of the time when I upload an image here I have to go through some questionable stuff...

For instance, this image:

Is several pages on DA after searching "Yoshi." And I could list like 10 different questionable things I came across before then

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Is he just hollow inside? There’s a lot less blood leaking out than what should result from limb dismemberment.
He's actually floating in his blood there. :upsidedown:

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
Yes, it does get quite annoying

A lot of the time when I upload an image here I have to go through some questionable stuff...

For instance, this image:

Is several pages on DA after searching "Yoshi." And I could list like 10 different questionable things I came across before then
...The kitty is actually cute.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom