• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Smash Ultimate Discussion

Almost one month has passed since release. In retrospect....

• This is by far the best Smash ever. Like, I don't even know how they will top this.

• Pretty freakin' good; I have a few qualms over things like internet play, balancing issues, etc.

• It's ok, but [insert Smash game here] is better.

• I'd rather play Parcheesi.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
View attachment 186596
xD Yeah, basically it is. I skipped most of the boring parts of the manga just to see him speaking things like this, and say pretty funny lines at times (unless my humor is weird).
Aw, Ridley likes to eat. Just like my boi :yoshi:

.........that's the same thing, right?

Kingslime304

Smash Lord
But you can't summon Personas in the real world, unless something is seriously wrong (like Dark Hour).
I was thinking more like "Beating the **** out of each other with our weapons, and bare hands" kind of way, maybe so it can be use symbolically, or that you and you enemy lose personas after you finish your goal.

(But then again that would probably make things complicated with the whole transition thing so idk)

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Manga Ridley is the biggest updgrade any character ever took in an adaptation.

Noipoi

Howdy!
so like in that bottom panel is he using his one hand to point in two locations or is he using his hand in conjuction with his arrow shaped tail
I think he's using his tail to point.

Aw, Ridley likes to eat. Just like my boi :yoshi:

.........that's the same thing, right?
Well Yoshi wouldn't eat someone's parents-actually...

Okay he would eat someone's parents.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Manga Ridley is the biggest updgrade any character ever took in an adaptation.
The Zelda mangas have pretty neat Links since they have to, y'know, talk.

like damn twilight princess manga chill tf out

Last edited:

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
xD I think that is not surprising...and well...Ridley at least takes his time to digest what he's eating...
Yoshi DOES take time to digest. It's just that well...

That time is slightly shorter :yoshi:

I think he's using his tail to point.

Well Yoshi wouldn't eat someone's parents-actually...

Okay he would eat someone's parents.
But he'd do it for the greater good :yoshi:

osby

Smash Obsessed
I was thinking more like "Beating the **** out of each other with our weapons, and bare hands" kind of way, maybe so it can be use symbolically, or that you and you enemy lose personas after you finish your goal.

(But then again that would probably make things complicated with the whole transition thing so idk)
That sounds kinda weird actually but tbh, I'd love to beat the **** out of a few human boss characters.

NonSpecificGuy

The Extraordinary is in What We Do
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
Could've sworn it was confirmed somewhere that Ridley was telepathic. And that's how he communicated and commandeered his Space Pirates...

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609

A good addition if you ask me :yoshi:
Ridley is so bad*** and serious that even Palutena of all people takes him seriously...that’s how you know you’re not someone to easily **** with

D

Deleted member

Could've sworn it was confirmed somewhere that Ridley was telepathic. And that's how he communicated and commandeered his Space Pirates...
That's more stupid than the anorexic space Barney being able to fully speak [whatever language the manga is read on] with no issues of pronounciation.

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
Sure thing

:yoshi:
That's not controlling...at all.

o - o

xD I have never heard that one...I mean, I feel he would communicate just fine with the Pirates since they also do the growling and weird noises to communicate.

Whatever he does for this, either it be screeches, actually speaking or using...telepathy...somehow....? He's the best.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Ridley is so bad*** and serious that even Palutena of all people takes him seriously...that’s how you know you’re not someone to easily **** with
And to think the only one that is more evil than Ridley is Porky Minch. A freaking kid is more evil than a genocidal sadistic leader of space pirates!

Kingslime304

Smash Lord
The Zelda mangas have pretty neat Links since they have to, y'know, talk.

like damn twilight princess manga chill tf out
I've only read the Minish Cap manga, so just for wondering, is link some sort of cold-edgy person in the manga, or what?

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
He seems like a frank and serious young man.
nah the first act was him being a big baby about sword fighting because "muh pacifism"

and then he just turns into guts because manga colin does stupid ****

Last edited:

Dragoncharystary

Smash Lord
Regardless of your stance on that 5chan leak, who here agrees that all of the DLC characters will be third party? I would love to get some more first party characters but i find it very unlikely at this point.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
You know what's ironic about the "I'll take your arm off"?

KMDP

Smash Legend
nah the first act was him being a big baby about sword fighting because "muh pacifism"

and then he just turns into guts because manga colin does stupid ****
The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess, presented to you by Tite Kubo.

NonSpecificGuy

The Extraordinary is in What We Do
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
Regardless of your stance on that 5chan leak, who here agrees that all of the DLC characters will be third party? I would love to get some more first party characters but i find it very unlikely at this point.
When Reggie said, "Characters you would never expect to see in Smash Bros." I threw all thoughts of first party out the window. The characters in the 5Chan leak are also VERY plausible. To the point that, even though we're not meant to "expect" the characters, I'm having trouble believing it's fake rather than real. Really Steve is the only one I'm rather iffy on but by all means, bring em in.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
When Reggie said, "Characters you would never expect to see in Smash Bros." I threw all thoughts of first party out the window. The characters in the 5Chan leak are also VERY plausible. To the point that, even though we're not meant to "expect" the characters, I'm having trouble believing it's fake rather than real. Really Steve is the only one I'm rather iffy on but by all means, bring em in.
Alternatively, it could mean 1st party characters we wouldn't see coming. Just saying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom