• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Smash Ultimate Discussion

Almost one month has passed since release. In retrospect....

• This is by far the best Smash ever. Like, I don't even know how they will top this.

• Pretty freakin' good; I have a few qualms over things like internet play, balancing issues, etc.

• It's ok, but [insert Smash game here] is better.

• I'd rather play Parcheesi.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Wait what?

What did I do?

Why am I nominated?
Your support for the Ninja Gaiden protagonist is one of the most healthy and pacific character supports on the website during this year.

You got almost not a single problem originated from your support, and you made many people interested on the character.

D

Deleted member

Your support for the Ninja Gaiden protagonist is one of the most healthy and pacific character supports on the website during this year.

You got almost not a single problem originated from your support, and you made many people interested on the character.
I think you're mixing me up for someone else. I'm the guy that had Putt-Putt as my icon (and might change it back to avoid confusion).

Alternis

Ignore the user in front of you
NNID
GeneralO
Switch FC
SW-1137-6792-9994

Actually, Iridium Iridium used to have that exact avatar, and is frequently in this thread. Are you certain you don't mean him?

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
What if tomorrow some slip up on Nintendo’s website accidentally revealed the last 4 characters. How do you think they would respond? What’s the next step after a slip up like that?

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
What if tomorrow some slip up on Nintendo’s website accidentally revealed the last 4 characters. How do you think they would respond? What’s the next step after a slip up like that?
Just say nothing, and take down all of the videos and images reporting on it...

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Aaaaad 4 more fighters!
pretty please?
Sadly something like this is almost impossible. The characters are all probably so unfinished that they LITERALLY have nothing to show us.

Unless Sakurai gets his wish and we get animated intros for the other characters. Man I hope they do that.

You know what that reminds me of that I miss? The character art pictures in the style of the newcomer’s games. Those were so cool!

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

The nominees at the moment. (ToasterBrains replaces Serebii in the best user nominees, doh).

2F39254B-C1FC-47A5-B8CE-4FA5B7406AB1.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325

The Fighters Pass (including Joker) has been canceled. Please understand.

totally on topic but https://www.strawpoll.me/17132592 you guys should vote for what games I should get, 2 of Octopath/Captain Toad/Kirby/Dragon Quest Builders

GoeGoe

Smash Lord
go back and read the actual quote of your post in mine.
Is that a riddle?.. "the quote of my post in yours"!!.. I don't get it :/
As far as I'm concerned, this list checks out.
Weeell.. it's been talked about much.. and she's expected to join Smash.
This was a post from like yesterday but I forgot to make a reply, so
That would be a fine Microsoft rep.. not sure of that chance though, since they haven't been on any other system. Good choice regardless.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Is that a riddle?.. "the quote of my post in yours"!!.. I don't get it :/

Weeell.. it's been talked about much.. and she's expected to join Smash.

That would be a fine Microsoft rep.. not sure of that chance though, since they haven't been on any other system. Good choice regardless.
Cuphead’s copyright is owned by Studio MDHR. Microsoft just has a contract of exclusivity. He’s no more out of reach than Joker. Then again, with Banjo and Steve on the table, he might be even if he was.

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
anyway Granblue should be in smash

HEAVENS TORN ASUNDEEEEEEERR
WHEN CHAAAOOOOS TUMBLES DOOOOOWN

THE WORLD TURNS CRIMSON, THE STIRRING BEGINS
IT THRASHES, IT CRASHES INTO THE LAND
AND INTO THE SKY, IT RIIISEEES

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Updated list of nominees. Honorable mention to GoeGoe on the most inspiring character supporter cathegory.

74E8A6B2-E827-4F77-8F16-561DA5F26B7E.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:

Iridium

Smash Hero
Actually, Iridium Iridium used to have that exact avatar, and is frequently in this thread. Are you certain you don't mean him?
Yeah, pretty much no other character will completely replace my support for him. And there's so many good things about his franchise that can be transferred over to Smash...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom