• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Smash Ultimate Discussion

Almost one month has passed since release. In retrospect....

• This is by far the best Smash ever. Like, I don't even know how they will top this.

• Pretty freakin' good; I have a few qualms over things like internet play, balancing issues, etc.

• It's ok, but [insert Smash game here] is better.

• I'd rather play Parcheesi.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kirbsmash

Smash Champion
I like him, but I'm kind of undecided if I'll be playing him or not. I mained him in Smash since Brawl, so I've kiiiiinda been playing him for a while, lol. Kinda feel like focusing on other characters in Ultimate for now.
Semi-mains: Robin, Wario, and Ike

D

Deleted member

Prettttty much.
There's a whole lot of potential there. I mean, people will obviously complain about it but people complain about everything.

Like, imagine different trainer skins for PT or something
I would pay money for these skins for sure:

-Samus Returns Varia suit
-Metroid Prime Varia suit
-Prime 2 Dark Samus
-Naked Snake

Raxxel

Hipster Heavyweight Champ
NNID
RaxxelAintHappy
3DS FC
2921-9637-8816
I am a little disappointed that DLC costumes aren't very likely tbh

Like, not only do a lot of the characters do have a lot of pretty good canon outfits, it'd be fun to see seasonal outfits too. Imagine Ultimate Beach Episode Halloween
Halloween-themed cosmetics are my favorite in any game that does seasonal stuff like that. Christmas is boring because they stick a Santa hat and red/green on a character and call it a day, but Halloween gets to pull from all sorts of monsters within various cultures. I'd be so down for a Cthulhu Inkling cosmetic.

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
As someone who hates forced swimsuit DLC.

Please no.

It especially felt/feels weird to have swimsuit DLC for Persona 5 now that I've started it, when the kids are all you know kids and the very first Palace is about a perverted abusive coach at the school who is painted as such by the fact he puts Ann in skimpy clothing and makes her ditzy as hell.

But ''HEY YOU CAN ALSO PUT HER AND THE BOYS IN A SWIMSUIT!"

Preach a good message, but also yikes at the same time.

Last edited:

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
That's an awful weird way of spelling swimsuit Ganondorf.
give literally everyone a swimsuit. Besides... uh... the ones that can't or shouldn't swim (Inkling, fire type pokemon, most of the pikmin i think), besides ROB who absolutely needs a swimsuit.

Rocketjay8

Smash Journeyman
I can see where they were coming from with DK with Mr. Dream, because he was the final boss in punchout Wii and how Villager's purple alt used to be white before it was changed in the final demo. However, they should change it ASAP. Never represent Black people as Monkeys or Apes. And swap the Villager alt for another one of his alts.

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
You're reaching and making them problematic though.

THAT'S the real problem here.

That's the problem with a lot of situations in this world today and why we ended up with an idiot like Trump as President.

Ya'll brought that on us by making the ACTUAL racists sick to the point they put him in office, because ya'll are always trying to find things to be offended about when there was never offense intended.

And I say this as a gay man who has actually been bullied and had actual offensive **** said to me to my face.

There's nothing wrong with those Spirits unless you yourself look for the racist intent. Which in turns reveals a problem about YOU. Not Nintendo or Sakurai or his team.
"You're the real racist for pointing out racism"
Haven't heard this delicious bowl of sheer stupidity in a while.

D

Deleted member

I can see where they were coming from with DK with Mr. Dream, because he was the final boss in punchout Wii and how Villager's purple alt used to be white before it was changed in the final demo. However, they should change it ASAP. Never represent Black people as Monkeys or Apes. And swap the Villager alt for another one of his alts.
I like this take on it.

Bionichute

Smash Champion
i don't really get why they didn't use villager's yellow and black alt for tac?

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Unfortunate implications happen. Don't make a mountain out of a molehill and let it go. Creating drama for the sake of it is a huge problem here. So time to drop it. Completely.

Further continuation after this post will be met with infractions. Also, stop flaming others for disagreeing with you. That's just being ridiculous for the sake of it. Show some maturity.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
DLC Costume Pack 1: Fanservice pack

DLC Costume Pack 2: The punishment for buying the fanservice pack

FantasticMr.StarPit

Smash Journeyman
Pit & Palutena in a swimsuit=
beautiful.gif

Wario in a swimsuit= jontron no.gif

Besides, it's quite odd to talk about swimsuits when it's nearly the holiday season now. Merry Christmas by the way to all in the Smash community.
Guess people love going to the ice pool to cool themselves from a much colder area.
bet the Ice Climbers are enjoying themselves from a nice chilly swimming pool.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom