• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Smash Ultimate Discussion

Almost one month has passed since release. In retrospect....

• This is by far the best Smash ever. Like, I don't even know how they will top this.

• Pretty freakin' good; I have a few qualms over things like internet play, balancing issues, etc.

• It's ok, but [insert Smash game here] is better.

• I'd rather play Parcheesi.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

KMDP

Smash Legend
Everyone wants to get to over 9000, but I prefer the BEST Dragon Ball Z meme thank you very much...

"Too bad it's Sunday! Those buildings would be all filled up tomorrow..."
Oh no! They blew up the Cargo Robot!
They're okay! I can see their parachutes!

SoccerStar9001

Smash Lord
NOIPOI
Draws his Weapon!

Blue :ultvillager: who mostly uses wood based moves like his down special. Assist trophy spawns are set on high and Nikki is summoned every time.
Or Nikki can just stay here for the whole match. There are other spirit battle that has assist in them.

SvartWolf

Smash Champion
Suigintou: Dark PIt with a killing edge and small mushroom and more speed and power i guess in Wrecking crew stage

Shinku: Red Robin with small mushroom, lip stick, And an ally Isabelle on Living Room Stage.

Noipoi

Howdy!
I had to draw these btw.
1 part 2 png.png
1 part 3.png

I think I just got afflicted with an ancient internet curse from 2007. You guys better appreciate what I do for you :laugh:

MBRedboy31

Smash Lord
Ok, so here's some spirit related game:
Your profile picture is turned into spirit, and it will possess the fighter what you want to fit with your profile picture. Dream up your spirit match, and whatever you want, it has to fill the theme of whatever in your profile picture.

My spirit match would be: Female Corrin with black alt in Yoshi's island (Melee) and will have crafted yoshi as its ally in referance to Terezi's favorite white scalemate. Oh, and May I mention that she's equipped with Killing edge
Since my pic is just Buizel: Orange alt Fox, on Great Bay, the AI is attracted to the water and has infinite swimming time (if possible, which I don’t think it is, but ehh.) Maybe the Pokeballs will only spawn Oshawott since otter aesthetic.

All these "24 Hours remain" posts makes me realize there's not a lot of West Coast people on this board :yoshi:
Hey, at least we get to watch the live-streams and stuff 3 hours earlier in the day :p

CaptainAmerica

Smash Master
NNID
TomOfHyrule
Your profile picture is turned into spirit, and it will possess the fighter what you want to fit with your profile picture. Dream up your spirit match, and whatever you want, it has to fill the theme of whatever in your profile picture.

My spirit match would be: Female Corrin with black alt in Yoshi's island (Melee) and will have crafted yoshi as its ally in referance to Terezi's favorite white scalemate. Oh, and May I mention that she's equipped with Killing edge
This’ll be easy...
1544072956212.png

I’d say it’s vs. Link (royal guard). And he blocks frequently. Of course, you also need to get through Pit (black costume), Sheik (black costume), Simon (gold), DK (green), and Samus (default) first.

I guess New Pork City is best? Or Fourside?

Last edited:

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
I bought the game digitally. I don't do that often for 60 dollar games but...

Smash is special.

I want to be able to play it whenever I pick up my Switch.

Noipoi

Howdy!
I bought the game digitally. I don't do that often for 60 dollar games but...

Smash is special.

I want to be able to play it whenever I pick up my Switch.
That's the smart thing to do.

Then there's this dingus who got it physical because "I lIkE LoOkInG aT ThE CoVeR!!!"

KarneraMythos

Smash Champion
Last edited:

LetterO

Smash Lord
Reminder that Vergeben is a fraud. Dunkey had the idea of Tony the Tiger before him.

KarneraMythos

Smash Champion
Where i can watch Houseki no kuni? been really wanting to see that aniem for a while....
masterani.me
Read the manga too, all the way from the beginning, but watch the anime first.

I warn you though. It's not as cutesy as it looks. I mean, the Gems are certainly cute as hell, but you're gonna be in for a doozie.

D

Deleted member

You know, I feel like Snake should've had his Old Snake appearance from MGS 4 as an alt. That would've been cool.

Dee Dude

“Never ask Dee for anything again”
3DS FC
0576-7674-5319

Oooh, this could be fun!

Black :ultfalco: with Curry set on indicating him being cooked while the only items are the chicken food.

SvartWolf

Smash Champion
masterani.me
Read the manga too, all the way from the beginning, but watch the anime first.

I warn you though. It's not as cutesy as it looks. I mean, the Gems are certainly cute as hell, but you're gonna be in for a doozie.

Thanks!
Well.. Madoka and Made in Abyss weren't that cute either :v

D

Deleted member

Wonder how many nonsensical posts I can make until Ultimate releases tomorrow night?

"I.Declare....BANKRUPTCY!!!!!!"

FreeFox

Smash Lord

I will pick ivysaur. All moves involving vines and leaves have their damage increased. Ivysaur ducks frequently. It starts with fire curry equipped.

google chrom

Smash Apprentice
It's been a ride everyone, thank you for all the hype and salt since march <3
☟︎□︎●︎⍓︎ ♐︎◆︎♍♓︎︎❍︎ ⬧︎□︎ ♏︎⌧︎♍♓︎⧫︎♏♎︎ ⬧︎♍︎❒︎♏︎⬥︎ ⍓︎□︎◆︎ ♓♐︎ ⍓︎□︎◆︎ ♍♋︎■︎ ❒︎♏♋♎︎ ⧫︎♒♓︎⬧︎

T3Z3R1

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-5579-0990-8199
☟︎□︎●︎⍓︎ ♐︎◆︎♍♓︎︎❍︎ ⬧︎□︎ ♏︎⌧︎♍♓︎⧫︎♏♎︎ ⬧︎♍︎❒︎♏︎⬥︎ ⍓︎□︎◆︎ ♓♐︎ ⍓︎□︎◆︎ ♍♋︎■︎ ❒︎♏♋♎︎ ⧫︎♒♓︎⬧︎
excuse me, I can't understand what you were saying at all. speak english please ************.

DaybreakHorizon

The guy who predicted Sora as Fighter 11
NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
Oh **** we've got 24 (26 for me since I'm on the west coast) hours to cover 57 pages to get to 9000 before the game's release.

Time to step into MAXIMUM ****POSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom