• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Smash Ultimate Discussion

Almost one month has passed since release. In retrospect....

• This is by far the best Smash ever. Like, I don't even know how they will top this.

• Pretty freakin' good; I have a few qualms over things like internet play, balancing issues, etc.

• It's ok, but [insert Smash game here] is better.

• I'd rather play Parcheesi.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SvartWolf

Smash Champion
Are you saying that a Colt Single Action Army the greatest handgun ever made that can chamber six shots, more than enough to kill anything that moves, while also having the unique sensation of slamming a long silver bullet into a well-greased chamber, isn't dangerous?

If you can challenge that, well... you're pretty good.
I'm just sayin that im glad that the BFG isn't a realistic weapon XD

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Bowser should get a chain chomp attack and become our SMRPG rep

Oh Lord no. You are not the worst at all. There are far more crazy people here than you, my friend.
Damn it, that means I'm falling behind on my antagonistic activities.

Uhhh...
Y'all suck

Super Fawful

Smash Cadet
NNID
dimentio64
Is there any Google Drive of spirit artwork that still works? Or at least something that has the graphics for Vivian, Dimentio, Mr. L, Fawful, etc (the Mario RPG spirits that haven't appeared in footage/screenshots yet)? I'm beating myself up out of having yet to see visual confirmation of their existence and what artwork they use.

ClaTheBae

Smash Master
Wait....do you think Bayonetta is easy to play?

Like effectively?

Because there's actually quite a bit of skill required to do those zany *** combos of hers just like in her game.

Sure you can button mash, but it's not gonna really get you anywhere, once again, just like in her source game.
Bayonetta is quite easy to play. Her fundamentals arent hard to get down at all, and her combos are pretty simple. She is the definition of a low-risk high-reward character.

D

Deleted member

Bowser should get a chain chomp attack and become our SMRPG rep

Damn it, that means I'm falling behind on my antagonistic activities.

Uhhh...
Y'all suck
Nahh, you need to do it in all caps while typing out a post that qualifies as copy-pasta material :).

Bee Card

Smash Ace

That's not by me but I putted another number cause the old one was the one from Isabelle (the 68) :ultisabelle:

Last edited:

RyuhoFox

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW 1285-9221-5627
I personally feel that, while trying my best to act nice and respectful to every user on the website, i have made a few mistakes from time to time that made some users here look at me in a strange way.

Maybe my hyperactivity got the worst from me at some moments, but i feel that i may be on time of fixing those mistakes.
Makes me wonder what people here think of me. lol

Nekoo

Smash Master
NNID
Almazu
3DS FC
0259-0278-5162
emphasis on cult

cult following defoniton:

A cult following is a group of fans who are highly dedicated to a work of culture, often referred to as a cult classic. A film, book, musical artist, television series or video game, among other things, is said to have a cult following when it has a small but very passionate fanbase.
>Sell 4 million as of 2018
>Considered a masterpieces by literally anyone who know their vidya
>Cult following
????

Last edited:

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
I’m still waiting for the classic mode characters that gets these guys

:ultbowser::ultzelda::ultmarth::ultmewtwo::ultmetaknight::ultpit::ultvillager::ultcorrin:

How much longer do we have to wait?
We have only a week and half left. If only we can get this information soon, then all of the puzzle pieces will fit

I am curious if Lucario will unlock anyone considering that we only know Yoshi unlocks him

D

Deleted member

okay so idk if you consider birdo trans representation but I am pretty sure that birdo is just a dude wearing a bow
I'm a trans woman and yes I consider Birdo trans representation. The original description of "He thinks he is a girl and he spits eggs from his mouth" is just a very transphobic way of describing a trans woman. Nintendo just doesn't want to deal with it so they describe her as gender indeterminate in more recent games.

AugustusB

Smash Champion
Can we just take a moment and just...listen to this wonderful Remix?
Someone took that somber melody and turned it on its head.

I get such Yoko Shimomura vibes from this. Kind of like Kingdom Hearts Destani.

This may be Yoko's work.

D

Deleted member

Who would be a crazier inclusion: Commander Shepard, Cole Macgrath, or Alex Mercer?

And no, you cannot say all of the above. :p

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
I'm a trans woman and yes I consider Birdo trans representation. The original description of "He thinks he is a girl and he spits eggs from his mouth" is just a very transphobic way of describing a trans woman. Nintendo just doesn't want to deal with it so they describe her as gender indeterminate in more recent games.
I still think Birdo could work as a Yoshi Echo Fighter. But if I had to pick a transgender character for Smash, I’d choose Poison any day.

Btw. I’m a trans woman too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom