• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Smash Ultimate Discussion

Almost one month has passed since release. In retrospect....

• This is by far the best Smash ever. Like, I don't even know how they will top this.

• Pretty freakin' good; I have a few qualms over things like internet play, balancing issues, etc.

• It's ok, but [insert Smash game here] is better.

• I'd rather play Parcheesi.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

IGuessItsOver

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-5424-4083-0824
Well, now that we know Geno and Shantae are deconfirmed, is it safe to assume that Steve, dare i say, is going to be DLC?

D

Deleted member

tbh I understand what people mean by saying Sephiroth's sword is too big to represent properly but y'all are just strolling right into "Ridley is too big" memes lemme just tell ya
Idk, ‘Masamune is too big’ just doesn’t have the same feel as ‘Ridley is too big’.

D

Deleted member

Is it just me, or do Pokemon and Fire Emblem seem to be the biggest sources of debate in the Smash community?

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Well I mean you should but-

What they should really do is swerve us and make the PQ2 promotional rep the Persona 3 Portable female protagonist. Totally not biased here. Definitely not. Definitely not still petty at everyone who ignored her for so many years and made fun of her fans because she was "non-canon". Definitely not incredibly excited that she's finally back and being treated like a protagonist. No siree.
no
Say, Zinith, how do you feel about Chuggaconroy's newest Let's Play ;)
***** I made that joke first

Mc.Rad

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-0842-4814-1315
I feel kinda bad because I really have nothing to add as of now. I mean the only other thing that’s been going on is watching out for F-Zero stuff... but that’s been going... swimmingly...

I guess until the game comes out or if something big happens, I’ll kinda chime in once and a while

XigmunGothar

Smash Cadet
May I just say that while Galeem seems quite awesome, the most frightening thing Nintendo and Sakurai could do is probably this:

Marxentio.png (Granted,
Marx features as a boss
, but that doesn't make it less disturbing.)

D

Deleted member

I don't even know what it is as I barely ever watch him...
You should really check him out! He's a top-tier LPer IMO and he's super descriptive with his LP's (his Xenoblade LP has hours of footage and brought the spotlight to Xenoblade helping allow it to be brought to the west. You can guess how I started watching him) and he's doing Wooly World right now.

Tako Tuesday

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-0245-5753-9220

There is a very tense sexual energy here and i do NOT like it.

"What does this have to do with smash" You ask?
It doesn't. Please continue discussing smash and enjoy your day.

DaybreakHorizon

The guy who predicted Sora as Fighter 11
NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
I feel kinda bad because I really have nothing to add as of now. I mean the only other thing that’s been going on is watching out for F-Zero stuff... but that’s been going... swimmingly...

I guess until the game comes out or if something big happens, I’ll kinda chime in once and a while
Don't feel bad about it. I'm largely unable to contribute as well, besides ****posts and SE arguments, though I've largely tired of those as well.

PsySmasher

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW 8231-8239-3130
tbh I understand what people mean by saying Sephiroth's sword is too big to represent properly but y'all are just strolling right into "Ridley is too big" memes lemme just tell ya
To be fair, it took us 17 years of asking to get Ridley in.
I'd find it kind of ironic if Sephiroth got in with no problem.

Saetanigera

Smash Ace
We have reason to believe Cloud was the last character renegotiated into smash. It's possible they arranged for Cloud to be DLC before they decided to with 'everyone is here' as a marketing standpoint. It would definitely explain the lack of base game FF content.

T3Z3R1

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-5579-0990-8199

There is a very tense sexual energy here and i do NOT like it.

"What does this have to do with smash" You ask?
It doesn't. Please continue discussing smash and enjoy your day.
"Which pokemon can I ride on"

Sounds hot wrong to me there, just poor wording in the title there

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
You should really check him out! He's a top-tier LPer IMO and he's super descriptive with his LP's (his Xenoblade LP has hours of footage and brought the spotlight to Xenoblade helping allow it to be brought to the west. You can guess how I started watching him) and he's doing Wooly World right now.
The Xenoblade LP was the only one of his I watched and it's the reason I'm a Xenoblade fan today

GhostYB

Smash Apprentice
I mean not really but if he had a problematic past and wants to move past it and have a new image then I say let him.
There's no point in dwelling on how someone used to be unless they're still like that.
Not a fan of the dude, just saying.
i get that but my point is he got big off of being toxic, and he didnt stop until he started selling out. hes doing an image for profit since sponsors are so keen on choosing people that do not swear. he even refused to play with a good friend because he didnt want him swearing on stream and called him out on stuff that he does, which makes him a hypocrite. that was a few months ago but after he changed his image

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom