• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Smash Ultimate Discussion

Almost one month has passed since release. In retrospect....

• This is by far the best Smash ever. Like, I don't even know how they will top this.

• Pretty freakin' good; I have a few qualms over things like internet play, balancing issues, etc.

• It's ok, but [insert Smash game here] is better.

• I'd rather play Parcheesi.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
It's for adventure mode
World of Light having 3 different modes
The code for it isn't grouped with the other Smash related themes tho. It's with the Misc series tracks.

Unless the grouping is off in that coding list.

The DanMan051

Banned via Warnings
Between even more coming-ons about wanting to screw a toy puppy and now arguing over Yoshi's victory theme, I think It's time to step away from things for a bit.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Wii Sports and Wii Sports Resort.
Wow...that's underwhelming.

And **** me dude there's not a single Advance Wars track in this game. IDK what Sakurai has against this franchise.

D

Deleted member

Here's what this reads:

"Egads! This man is defending something he likes and not mindlessly agreeing with me! HEATHEN! You should feel like a complete moron for being an individual, with your own taste and opinion! You are clearly a feeble minded child, while I am the intellectually superior adult. Admit that you are wrong, and that my opinion is right!"

I don't think Zinith is the one that needs to grow up here, chief.
I mean, that was uncalled for, but I'm just sick to death of Yoshi. I'm. So. Done.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

For the record, Yoshi's theme is fine. It's a little awkward now, but it is by no means horrible.

Feel free to dump on me for an opinion on a silly little fanfare. Y'all can be some of the touchiest bunch.

D

Deleted member

Im sorry , i will not post anything 4Chan related here.

People talk **** to me all the time.

You can search for it there.
The fact you even bring it up in the first place makes no difference than sharing it in terms of being obnoxious. Because more likely than not, the "leak" is Agumon related. That's literally the ONLY reason you try to force us to look at something. Every. Single. Time.
Except now you're just being a **** and telling people to go hunt for it instead.

Better to just not say anything at all at that point.

Last edited by a moderator:

Luigi The President

Smash Hero
The fact you even bring it up in the first place makes no difference than sharing it in terms of being obnoxious. Because more likely than not, the "leak" is Agumon related. That's literally the ONLY reason you try to force us to look at something.
Except now you're just being a **** and telling people to go hunt for it instead.
BRO WHY IS WE ALL ARGUING WHEN WE JUST GOT SOME NEW MUSIC GOD DAMN CAN WE JUST CHILL OUT AND HAVE SOME FUN LISTENING TO ELECTROPLANKTON

JacobLeBeauOFFICIAL

Smash Lord
NNID
JacobReal!
Switch FC
SW-4350-2362-0253
The fact you even bring it up in the first place makes no difference than sharing it in terms of being obnoxious. Because more likely than not, the "leak" is Agumon related. That's literally the ONLY reason you try to force us to look at something.
Hey now, that's a bit harsh. I know I was being a bit rude of him earlier, but I don't think we should continue this.

D

Deleted member

LISTENING TO ELECTROPLANKTON
I saw this and I'm confused. I haven't heard it yet, but Hanenbow didn't even allow for music selection in Brawl because of how the stage works. I guess they changed it because otherwise the Omega and Battlefield versions would have nothing.

vaanrose

Let's Mosey
NNID
vaanrose
3DS FC
1762-2697-1591
Switch FC
SW-4679-3965-5961
Uhhhh is this a real thing?

View attachment 179405

The claim is that the Style Savvy song is associated with a stage and a “blank character file”, is this cut content or possible DLC? Because if it’s DLC, I will legitimately never ask Sakurai for a single thing ever again.
People don't understand how alphabetical order works, that's all. There isn't a "fighter section" in the stage list.

RandomAce

Smash Champion
Oh nah, there’s a stream going on and someone is currently looking through the game’s code using hex code and found a ton of hilarious dev comments.

A dev typed in “****ING DONE”. It’s right in the code, I don’t what happened but he got mad at his job.

And if you’re wondering, the first ever build/data for the game was from the all way back in 2015.

Last edited:

JacobLeBeauOFFICIAL

Smash Lord
NNID
JacobReal!
Switch FC
SW-4350-2362-0253
Oh nah, someone is currently looking through the game’s code using hex code and found a ton of hilarious dev comments.

A dev typed in “****ING DONE” and some other guy put in “Screw you dataminers”

And if you’re wondering, the first ever build/data for the game was from the all way back in 2015.
I think you're lying

The DanMan051

Banned via Warnings
Oh nah, there’s a stream going on and someone is currently looking through the game’s code using hex code and found a ton of hilarious dev comments.

A dev typed in “****ING DONE”. It’s right in the code, I don’t what happened but he got mad at his job.

Source?

D

Deleted member

Aw man, I guess no schoolchildren fighting each other in this tournament.

BUT MAYBE THE FOREIGNER WHO WON THE ARMS TOURNAMENT WILL BE IN THIS TOURNEY???

RandomAce

Smash Champion
There’s a stream on twitch I’m watching.

Someone had a link that linked to a reddit account, which also had a link to the twitch stream.

He was the same dude that found the files for Ganon, Marx, and Homerun contest.

Last edited:

KMDP

Smash Legend

If that's true, that's hilarious. :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom