• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Smash Ultimate Discussion

Almost one month has passed since release. In retrospect....

• This is by far the best Smash ever. Like, I don't even know how they will top this.

• Pretty freakin' good; I have a few qualms over things like internet play, balancing issues, etc.

• It's ok, but [insert Smash game here] is better.

• I'd rather play Parcheesi.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Luigi The President

Smash Hero
Leakypandy's leak matching up with the Day 1 Mode thing is interesting.

But remember; even Verge and his boys don't know the Squenix rep. How the **** would Leaky know it's a DQ rep way back in like, August?

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Honestly, I'm kind of surprised that Zero's theme is ripped straight out of Mega Man Zero, rather than X.
The MMZ1 version of the song is a longer remix of the MMX1 version. So that's likely why they went with it.

MMMHX then remixed the song again making it as long as the MMZ1 version. I mean, techically they used an MMZ song for Smash so that's another spin-off done, but it did start out in MMX.

FantasyBlade

Smash Apprentice
Dunno if this has been posted already, but this Wicked Child mix is SWEEEEET

Last edited:

T3Z3R1

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-5579-0990-8199

But remember; even Verge and his boys don't know the Squenix rep. How the **** would Leaky know it's a DQ rep way back in like, August?
What? Can someone fill me more on this Day 1 mode and Leaky? I like to know more about it.

Luigi The President

Smash Hero
What? Can someone fill me more on this Day 1 mode and Leaky? I like to know more about it.
I mean it's just that.

A guy who was absolutely a real leaker leaked some stuff but we didn't know about it until now. Only thing he leaked that we don't have confirmed now is "there will be a day 1 patch adding modes". Leaky apparently also said this.

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."
All of them are in though. We have Claw on the site, and both Boxer and Dictator are in the files.

But yeah, it's easy to get confused.
Yeah, I realised that already, it somehow flew over my head beforehand that they were all in :p

That totally makes sense...

...When you take into account what happens with the bosses related to the other two maps.

This goes way deeper than I had ever thought before...

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Monster Hunter music was found in the same section as the playable fighters music sections. People are thinking they were cut.
I wouldn't be surprise considering Rathatos being in the game. More the reason to believe Monster Hunter may just be among our DLC characters.

Would also explain why there's so many people here now too.

D

Deleted member

I mean it's just that.

A guy who was absolutely a real leaker leaked some stuff but we didn't know about it until now. Only thing he leaked that we don't have confirmed now is "there will be a day 1 patch adding modes". Leaky apparently also said this.
Technically, Leaky just said there would just be dlc modes after the game came out. Pedantic, but yeah it pretty much matches up

King Sonnn DeDeDoo

Smash Champion
really? lol

you dont want more modes in a update to be true because of leaky panda. lol i thought i heard everything

but name one other leaker who got piranha plant right he even got ti right on the plant doesnt have fire balls as a attack
Not trying to weigh in on leak talk, but Piranha Plants had a fireball attacks in Mario maker if I’m not mistaken

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
It may look like I'm sitting still, but this WoL news is making me hype at a frequency faster than the eyes can see.

D

Deleted member

I mean it's just that.

Wait, hold up.

What modes are gonna be added? Why add modes? Was this maybe because of time restraints?

JacobLeBeauOFFICIAL

Smash Lord
NNID
JacobReal!
Switch FC
SW-4350-2362-0253

Speaking of which, did that gamefaqs guy from yesterday ever get deconfirmed?

dezeray112

Smash Hero
Personally, it wouldn't be a real surprise to me if a Monster Hunter is going to be a DLC fighter considering how successful the franchise has been with Monster Hunter World and their past games on the Nintendo platforms.

D

Deleted member

For all you Fire Emblem Fates fans out there, there's a new Lost in Thoughts All Alone remix. The image is perfect.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Personally, it wouldn't be a real surprise to me if a Monster Hunter is going to be a DLC fighter considering how successful the franchise has been with Monster Hunter World and their past games on the Nintendo platforms.
And the fact this so called music being in the playable character section was found in the codings as well as Rathalos.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
So, any other Metroid stuff we know about? I know there's Ridley's theme and the song that played during's Dark Samus' reveal.

Even if they are OG versions, is there more Prime stuff? I'd be estatic if Dark Samus got her actual boss theme from Prime 2, and Rundas from Prime 3's themes. Maybe Phendrana Drifts Depths too.

Luigi The President

Smash Hero
I just want to clarify something, now that I've calmed down a bit. I know nobody gives a rat's ass, but that's just the type of person I am. I didn't mean to come so hostile earlier. I apologize to everyone I upset. From the bottom of my scrubby heart.

In any case, though, thanks to my friend, the amazing remixes (this music is beyond GOD TIER, holy ****) and the World of Light leaks (the mode looks ****ing awesome now), my interest in this game has been slightly rekindled. I won't hang around here very much, I'll still primarily be in the Geno support thread, but I may end up buying a used copy of the game post release, depending on what I hear and how I feel.

D

Deleted member

EVERYONE SHUT THE **** UP, STRAP THE **** IN AND OPEN YOUR EARS.

SNAKEY CHANTEY.

Kingslime304

Smash Lord
Oh **** the Leon Belmont remix is great!
Edit: Oh wait nvm it's not a remix.
or wait is it a remix?! I don't even know.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Sakuraba making new music makes me happy.

Golden Sun not getting anything new doesn't. Would have liked a straight rip like the Weyard track.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom