• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Smash Ultimate Discussion

Almost one month has passed since release. In retrospect....

• This is by far the best Smash ever. Like, I don't even know how they will top this.

• Pretty freakin' good; I have a few qualms over things like internet play, balancing issues, etc.

• It's ok, but [insert Smash game here] is better.

• I'd rather play Parcheesi.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

NineS

Smash Lord
It's official. I'm broken and the direct hasn't even started.

6ca.png

I need to calm down, I know I do. But right now, I'm in limbo between "Oh sweet Taro I can't wait.", "It's happening. WE'RE FINALLY GOING TO KNOW IF HE/SHE IS IN!" and "No. Calm down. It'll be okay. Just relax."

I'm always in limbo.

xleft

Smash Cadet
Switch FC
SW-0885-3621-8019
Oh well, it's been a fun speculation cycle, I can't believe it's finally coming to an end. I'm glad, I joined smashboards tho, watching this forum the past month and a half has been really fun tbh. Have fun everyone and enjoy, this game is already amazing! ^_^

Michele

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-4494-7438-0796
Can any mods please lock this thread? Last time the servers crashed due to index of mass posting...

I'm going to watch the Direct, but I will stay away from this forum..

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
See y'all on the other side

I'm just uh
I'm just gonna sit in my cubicle and try not to be loud during the direct

Noipoi

Howdy!
Alright, lads. Ten minutes left.

I'll catch up with you guys after the direct, see you once this is all over.

I dunno what's gonna happen, but I do know this. It's gonna be the Ultimate presentation!

KMDP

Smash Legend
This is Hype Level 1.

And this is what is known as Hype Level 2, it's an ascended form of Hype.

AND THIS... IS TO GO... EVEN FURTHER BEYOND!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Last edited:

MasterOfKnees

Space Pirate
NNID
KneeMaster
Switch FC
SW-6310-1174-0352
I feel no reason to be pessimistic about this, Sakurai and his team have delivered so far, and regardless of which characters are in, I'm sure that we're going to be blown away again today. And if things are slightly underwhelming, no matter, I'm already in love with this game just from what we know atm. I'm heading in now, good luck to the people who are still hoping for certain characters, and see you on the other side.

Good Guy Giygas

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-6635-8915-7294
Wow, I can't believe we're finally here. What a wild speculation cycle this game has had, and it's so weird knowing that it's about to come to a close. Whatever happens, happens. See you guys on the other side.

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
Except the people watching the Direct in a public place.

You guys. You don't scream.

You bottle up the hype until it explodes.
Does a balcony count as a public place?

I'm the only one here.

Amiibo Doctor

Smash Ace
Writing Team
NNID
AmiiboMD
We might not make 7000 pages before the Direct starts. But we'll get reaaaally close.

In all seriousness, I unironically do want Shrek. He'll never make it in, but I want him.

D

Deleted member

8 minutes and 15 pages away, I dont think we'll be reaching pg 7000 before the last direct. And we were so close too. Oh well. See you all in roughly an hour after I process everything that is mentioned.

Wambo

Smash Ace
Well, I'll see you all in a bit. Best of luck to you all, I hope your most-wanted gets in.

xjthegulpin

Smash Apprentice
I can feel the huge amount of potential energy building up in this thread through my computer screen.

Dixie Kong

Smash Ace
What if everyone in Japan ascends into higher beings right before the direct is supposed to start?

Porygon2

Smash Journeyman
We might not make 7000 pages before the Direct starts. But we'll get reaaaally close.

In all seriousness, I unironically do want Shrek. He'll never make it in, but I want him.
Swamps the Competition?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom