• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Smash Ultimate Discussion

Almost one month has passed since release. In retrospect....

• This is by far the best Smash ever. Like, I don't even know how they will top this.

• Pretty freakin' good; I have a few qualms over things like internet play, balancing issues, etc.

• It's ok, but [insert Smash game here] is better.

• I'd rather play Parcheesi.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

osby

Smash Obsessed
I hope we can move past page 6900 without making any substantial comments except the page number.

EDIT: We did it.

Last edited:

TreeBranch

Smash Ace
Also since this is page 6900 I still stand by my choice of Chorus Kids as #69. It's gonna happen guys

Last edited:

Porygon2

Smash Journeyman
Team Real or Fake, you gotta give the Grinch leak some credit.

The only thing that was spoiled so far was the mural, but still no CSS, official render, or gameplay leaks yet before tomorrow.
You never know...

ezgif-5-44a4ea6e47c9.gif

Fane

Smash Journeyman
once we hit 6969 we should just STOP everything here until character 69 is shown

it's for good luck, trust me

ErenJager

Smash Champion
Page 69?

Hopefully Tharja makes the western cut as a trophy this time.

Not the "ultimate" smash bros without the Wii U's tharja throphy.

Confirmation

Smash Ace
Hey page 6900 only 69 more to go before tomorrow.

This looks so fake man. I doubt Nintendo would do something this stupid this close to the direct.
I mean...if there's one thing we have experience with, it's Nintendo screwing up like this in the past consistently.

Still seems mega fake though

Fane

Smash Journeyman
This looks so fake man. I doubt Nintendo would do something this stupid this close to the direct.
I agree it's probably fake buuuut

let's not forget Bloody Tears/Monster Dance replacing Galaga Medley briefly the night before Simon/Richter.

Raxxel

Hipster Heavyweight Champ
NNID
RaxxelAintHappy
3DS FC
2921-9637-8816
That press site screenshot can be really easily faked. I wouldn't pay much mind to it.

D

Deleted member

You know, ever since the August direct I’ve see a bunch of people say that it wouldn’t make sense to cut the skull kid assist and add the moon. But I saw this one post on 4chan a while ago (https://boards.fireden.net/v/thread/427391734/#q427426236 - WARNING, 4chan so language), and it’s been on the back of my mind ever since. What this guy said makes sense and it always had me doubting skull kid, but I have literally never seen anybody else bring this point up.

(This post is tangentially related to Halloween)

Mr. Z and 27 others

Smash Rookie
Nice.

Anyway, something crossed my mind. We have had some seemingly clear hints toward characters like Isaac (the ratholos tweet) and Mach Rider (sakurai buying that mech), and people seem to see more questionable hints everywhere (i.e. DK's pose in the K. Rool trailer being a reference to Karate Joe, even though that's just a very generic relaxed pose)

Have we seen any substantial hints for other characters, in particular Incinaroar? I don't think these hints or a lack thereof PROVE anything, just curious.

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
Morning y'all. It's Direct day where I am! I'm so excited that I just dont know how I'll concentrate on anything else!

Potato_

Smash Lord
Undertale 2 AND the possibility of Undertale music in Smash? AND a smash direct?

I don't know what I did to deserve all this amazing stuff coming my way but I will take it.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Nice.

Anyway, something crossed my mind. We have had some seemingly clear hints toward characters like Isaac (the ratholos tweet) and Mach Rider (sakurai buying that mech), and people seem to see more questionable hints everywhere (i.e. DK's pose in the K. Rool trailer being a reference to Karate Joe, even though that's just a very generic relaxed pose)

Have we seen any substantial hints for other characters, in particular Incinaroar? I don't think these hints or a lack thereof PROVE anything, just curious.
People say Skull Kid cause of the chairs and... That's it

paper roxy

Smash Ace
honestly, if the grinch leak is fake, im hoping for geno, marx (i think he'd be better for kirby than bwd but thats just me), and banjo.

IMainKingKRool

Smash Journeyman
NNID
NYEH_HEH_HEH
amazing how telling me not to talk about something immediately makes me want to talk about it even more than the thing i was already hyped off my bum for.
in other news, we're genuinely gonna hit 6969 before the direct even airs and that's just incredible

Last edited:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
People are still falling for fake Inspect Element leaks?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom