• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Smash Ultimate Discussion

Almost one month has passed since release. In retrospect....

• This is by far the best Smash ever. Like, I don't even know how they will top this.

• Pretty freakin' good; I have a few qualms over things like internet play, balancing issues, etc.

• It's ok, but [insert Smash game here] is better.

• I'd rather play Parcheesi.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mbvswb

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW 4561 1118 2914
If the internet gets 4D Chess'd, no scratch that, 28D Hungry Hungry Hippo'd by the same guy that flipped his couch over and threw **** all over his basement in rage because of a fake Sonic Adventure 3 leak, I'll...

...do something. I'll think of it later.
there are adults who care that much for SA3

HesIn

Smash Apprentice
For anyone wondering about the whole Mario Teh Plumber the situation, we have a good screencap. Basically he just came out with a video that has a screenshot of him asking to see the Snapchat Screenshots. We think he leaked the pictures and that's why he could predict and make the Chadnondorf leak:
View attachment 173488
The infamous MTP just happening to be on the same discord server as Eric Bricard's friend is too ridiculous for me to believe it.

TheMilkmann

Smash Apprentice
Nice

i pray that the direct doesn't set the smash community on fire if grinch leak ends up being disproven by it, we already have enough **** thrown at us

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
69th page after one day? And here I am listening to somewhat calming music instead of speculating.

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
You have reached the oh-so coveted meme page.
Demifiend Greetings from Hell.png

To everyone visiting this page from the future, greetings, and enjoy your ****posts.

Last edited:

KirbyWorshipper2465

Smash Legend
Yeah but it didn't work for Tekken.

SO MANY PEOPLE WANTED KAZUMA KIRYU.
INCLUDING ME.

WHHHHHY HARADAAAAAAAAAAA
And why a Walking Dead character?
There's always Smash Bros for that, friend. No, I don't care if his series is deemed as unfit for Nintendo consoles, the first two games were ported on Wii U, that's enough to qualify.

Besides, I wonder if they'd use a mix of Heat Moves and Hokuto Shinken for kicks.

Last edited:

Roberk

Smash Champion
I will take the high road and not comment simply on the fact that it is page 69 to avoid spamming the thread.
Nice.

monadoboy

Smash Lord
Any reason to trust that random twitter claiming a direct? I'm starting to get tired of randoms trying to get 5 minutes of attention tbh

Fablemad

Smash Journeyman
The infamous MTP just happening to be on the same discord server as Eric Bricard's friend is too ridiculous for me to believe it.
lol.png

Easily fakeable but would explain him being Chadnondorf and his ''premonitions''. He orchestrated the leaks once he had evidence

Spinzilla

Smash Rookie
Just trying to look at it from all angles:

What if Ken or Shadow were originally one of the Assist trophies? Sakurai may have realized the newcomer numbers were somewhat meager compared to previous Smashes so he added Echo fighters as a late addition to fill out the newcomers list without adding much to the workload. So Ken and Shadow were the easiest to do so and both already had models to work off of. Or it was the easiest way to flesh out the rivals theme a little more.

Graizen

Smash Champion
Let's explain to you guys using images:

explain.jpg

YES the color "change", but no new colors apear.
Thats the point.
Now let me show you guys what im talking about:

boots.jpg

See? There is not a Single Green here.
Thats the point!
You can pick this up and compress it to the end of the Universe and NO GREEN will apear here.

Last edited:

New_Dumal

Smash Lord
NNID
NewTouchdown
But, here's my problem; why would you put an Assist Trophy in the roster of playables? Granted, Mr. Saturn is in there with Olimar and the Pikmin, but maybe you could argue that Mr. Saturns are the most unique of items given how much of a role they played in EarthBound and Mother 3?
You're ignoring the possibility that the roster image can be fake.
I don't believe, I think it's real deal. But we were surprised with leaks before. One thing to remember about this is that what cries out for the leak is not the material, but all the evidences around it. And every single one could be faked. Maybe the person behind this is really Eric and he is a big troll. It's possible that he made that 4chan post one month prior to the image, and then made the image thing.
While I do believe that is unlikely to be fake, people go very very far to create a reaction this big.

Nekoo

Smash Master
NNID
Almazu
3DS FC
0259-0278-5162
Let's explain to you guys using images:

View attachment 173489

YES the color "change", but no new colors apear.
Thats the point.
Now let me show you guys what im talking about:

View attachment 173492

See? There is not a Single Green here.
Thats the point!
You can pick this up and compress it to the end of the Universe and NO GREEN will apear here.
You're not even using the correct Little Mac picture so I won't even try to amuse you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom