• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Smash Ultimate Discussion

Almost one month has passed since release. In retrospect....

• This is by far the best Smash ever. Like, I don't even know how they will top this.

• Pretty freakin' good; I have a few qualms over things like internet play, balancing issues, etc.

• It's ok, but [insert Smash game here] is better.

• I'd rather play Parcheesi.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Iridium

Smash Hero
OK FELLAS I DID A FIND.

View attachment 173070

The weird line occurs in the middle of Link's shield, which is also where Banjo's render begins.
Oh, so my main proves something?

The amount of detail from this banner alone is remarkable. There's almost always something to discuss from all of this.

Last edited:

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
Another question: If the leak is fake, how would you guys, especially Team Real, feel if we did all this arguing to prove or disprove the leak only to find out it was all for nothing?

Zenos

Smash Cadet
NNID
Xenos15
Once again, Little Mac takes leak center stage.

Real or fake this has been an amazing series of fortunate(?) events.

Union of Darkness

Smash Ace
Keep in mind, this was a different file with only 1 pixel even remotely hinting at who was removed. It's very likely they simply didn't notice that pixel and didn't bother removing that layer
The layer should have been removed all at once. It would not leave a speck of green unless it was on Olimar's layer. They don't just edit each piece individually they have to rearrange the whole thing then cut it up into seperate pieces.

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
Another question: If the leak is fake, how would you guys, especially Team Real, feel if we did all this arguing to prove or disprove the leak only to find out it was all for nothing?
Par for the course, my friend.
Par for the course.

NonSpecificGuy

The Extraordinary is in What We Do
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
I mean, all of speculation is good for nothing except to pass the time, to be honest.

Mc.Rad

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-0842-4814-1315
I’m thinking about something dumb... but has anybody tried to like... contact that place where the guy works at? Just to see?

DaybreakHorizon

The guy who predicted Sora as Fighter 11
NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
About the insiders saying this leak is fake, what if they are saying that to purposefully complicate things when they know it is actually real and want to stir discussion to add to the surprise if the leak is actually real?
Please stop with conspiracy posts like this.

If the insiders knew it was real, they would either say it's real, say their sources support it, or not say anything at all. They're not playing mind games with us or anything like that, they just genuinely believe it isn't real.
I’m thinking about something dumb... but has anybody tried to like... contact that place where the guy works at? Just to see?
Sheesh. So much has been going on that we've forgotten what's been done. Either that or people are so desperate for new leads that they forgot old ones. This has been done already. Old company said the dude worked for them but doesn't anymore, and new company hasn't responded to any attempts at contact.

Last edited:

Saelind Genesis

Smash Apprentice
Ngl while I do enjoy the leak roster the thing that would make me happier about all this would be that we got all of this because of a goddamn snapchat stories with LL on it. It's so ridiculous and I love it

Cyberfire

Smash Journeyman
It's already become a legendary part of Nintendo fandom lore, so I'm just happy to have been part of it. Only good memories will come from this for me and that's all you can really ask for in life.

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
At this point, I feel there are 3 possibilities:
1. Leak is real
2. Leak is fake but ends up real down the road
3. Leak is fake and the person behind it played a game of Atari 3D Tic Tac Toe. And we all lost.

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
Um, forgive me, but what exactly does that mean?
It means it'd be nothing new. If this leak is fake, it wouldn't be the first fake leak we've discussed for days, and I'm positive it wouldn't be the last.

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium

If the insiders knew it was real, they would either say it's real, say their sources support it, or not say anything at all. They're not playing mind games with us or anything like that, they just genuinely believe it isn't real.
Hey, I am not picking on the insiders, and this is no conspiracy. It was just a mere...thought. One I wanted to ask. No harm done, okay?

Dukeofdeath5

Smash Lord
People are going to tell you "I wouldn't care game is still amazing" but if this leak is fake, after getting people this hyped up, the salt/depression coming from all sides is going to be unreal

Buzzwole

Smash Ace
Seeing as the banner has been a hot topic of discussion lately...

Are there any particular characters on the banner that you think look bad?
I think Little Mac looks off for some reason, and I really dislike the weird proportions they gave DK.

murdokdracul

"What do you mean you support Yoshimitsu?!"
NNID
murdokdracul
3DS FC
2836-0188-2561
Switch FC
SW-5151-9208-7814
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fPopz5gAOyQ

This guy (MarioTehPlumber) is claiming he was the Chad Ganon leaker.

Honestly... it makes sense *warning violent language*
You can see from this guy's past videos that he's an attention-seeking liar who cares about literally nothing but getting people riled up.

Was he seeking attention and lying by actually being the creator of this leak? Who knows? (Well, apparently him. He knows everything there is to possibly know about anything.)

I sincerely doubt he has any artistic merit, for what it's worth, looking at his YouTube channel.

EDIT: Then again, no. He's some kind of satirist. I don't really think he's claiming anything.

Last edited:

AlphaSSB

Bring Back Star Fox
3DS FC
0018-1370-8449
Switch FC
0691-1639-9303
This is insane. Seems like every damn day, there's something new going on with this leak. The amount of mental gymnastics going back-and-forth over it is honestly incredible.

Thing is, this is never going to end until the next Direct happens. And when that day comes, the community it going to explode.

Saelind Genesis

Smash Apprentice

That's what they want you to think

StarLight42

Smash Lord
That's what they want you to think
This. Even if GameXplain doubted the leak, they ALSO denied the ESRB leak and made a crap ton of discussion videos and **** about it and got most likely got a bunch of money off that ad revenue, yet they only made two videos so far about the Grinch leak and refuse to bring it up in ANY discussions.

LoboRundas

Smash Apprentice
NNID
LoboRundas
3DS FC
4098-3496-0921
Switch FC
SW 6696 1795 2392
This is insane. Seems like every damn day, there's something new going on with this leak. The amount of mental gymnastics going back-and-forth over it is honestly incredible.

Thing is, this is never going to end until the next Direct happens. And when that day comes, the community it going to explode.
This is the most entertaining thing since the Isabelle reveal, and I'm very grateful because before it was just a neverending cycle of devating box theory, blog theory, vergeben and not much more

ExitWound

Smash Journeyman
This. Even if GameXplain doubted the leak, they ALSO denied the ESRB leak and made a crap ton of discussion videos and **** about it and got most likely got a bunch of money off that ad revenue, yet they only made two videos so far about the Grinch leak and refuse to bring it up in ANY discussions.
Ad revenue ain't nothing compared to that Nintendo hush money!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom