• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Smash Ultimate Discussion

Almost one month has passed since release. In retrospect....

• This is by far the best Smash ever. Like, I don't even know how they will top this.

• Pretty freakin' good; I have a few qualms over things like internet play, balancing issues, etc.

• It's ok, but [insert Smash game here] is better.

• I'd rather play Parcheesi.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Guynamednelson

Smash Legend
NNID
Nelson340
3DS FC
2105-8742-2099
Switch FC
SW 4265 6024 9719
Little Mac = Strong Bad is now my headcanon.

Come on, fhqwhgads
We've never seen the two in the same place. SB refuses to show what's under the mask. There was once an Easter egg where SB replaces Mac in Punch-Out's training scene.

Hmm...

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
:ultpokemontrainer: treats every member interaction like a battle or challenge.

:ultvillager: does nothing but post links to...gory websites. Either his victims or random videos.
So Villager is basically those spammers we get every now and then?
Everybody to the Limit.
The Cloud is to the Limit.
GENKAI WO KOERU

Last edited:

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
:ultbayonetta: likes to back-sass anyone who talked **** about her

:ultisabelle: is the mini-mod telling people not to double post and trying to break up any arguments

Iridium

Smash Hero
:ultrobin: is a moderator. He can still have fun, but has responsibilities as well to get to.

Last edited:

Grevmak

Smash Cadet
I want Kamina from Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann in Smash Ultimate.

If he's not in, I will literally not do anything special because he's more unlikely than not having atleast 2 more FE reps. :cool:

But seriously, I still think Smash draws the line at videogame characters and it's unlikely to see things stemming from Anime or the like in SmUsh. Not impossible, but unlikely.

Last edited:

SonicMario

Smash Master
Pikachu is like three feet tall, and is canonically a bit of a troll. He'd do it on purpose.
I suppose at least it could be worse with... Incineroar trying to do it.

Wonder if any Incineroar despite it's size and sudden change of quadrupedal to bipedal would have them still have a few habits left from it's previous forms :V

Noipoi

Howdy!
:ultlucas: posts regularly, but every once in a while an off topic discussion about family is brought up he goes back to lurking for a bit.

Last edited:

Noipoi

Howdy!
I suppose at least it could be worse with... Incineroar trying to do it.

Wonder if any Incineroar despite it's size and sudden change of quadrupedal to bipedal would have them still have a few habits left from it's previous forms :V
Probably only with his trainer, when he's sure they're alone.
He's got appearances to keep up, y'know?

Iridium

Smash Hero
:ultsnake: doesn't post frequently, but gains massive amounts of likes and followers with deep, methodical posts that come out of nowhere.

Last edited:

Luigifan18

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5577-0969-0868
User was warned for this post
:ultvillager: is ultra-triggered by everyone calling him a serial killer.

:ultdiddy: doesn't understand why everyone thinks Dixie will be his Echo.

:ultisabelle: has been investing in **** whistles ever since she saw that certain topic about her and Wolf...

Last edited by a moderator:

Fenriraga

You have the strength to overcome your destiny!
Writing Team
NNID
DarkAura
:ultshulk: Somehow knows what everyone is going to say and has a massive wall of text prepared for each response that is surprisingly thoughtful and well presented. He is a genuinely respected member of the boards, yet secretly lives with the burden of knowing each game's roster but knows no one will believe him when he tries to explain Ultra Instinct Shaggy made the cut in Smash 12.

Last edited:

RouffWestie

Smash Lord
:ultdaisy: Only posts about hype during reveals and complains about droughts
:ultdoc: Is the one who posts long blocks of texts arguing about whatever
:ultduckhunt: Burns other users with a smug sense of self-satisfaction (and they're always really good burns too.)
:ultsonic::ultinkling::ultbowserjr: Meme-loving ****posters
:ultpokemontrainer: The nerd who has to correct every slightly wrong gaming fact that's posted

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
:ultcloud: Cloud is constantly telling everyone to "Get Good" whenever they complain about powerful moves or characters.
:ultkingdedede: Is always asking trying to argue that Goku is more likely then Geno, and always laughs his butt off when people take the bait.
:ultkirby: Always takes Dedede's bait. He doesn't get angry and is very friendly, but he also genuinely believes that DDD actually wants Goku in Smash.

Last edited:

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
:ultgnw::ultwario: are the duo you come to for real leaks, with :ultlittlemac: supplying some believable yet false info
Vergio: "Stop ****ing messaging me you're all ****ing annoying by the way Incineroar"
Lozzle Mac: "ghmnjlkasdcfkl;hm,njasd b,"

turns out it's hard to leak if you're wearing gloves still.

Iridium

Smash Hero
:ultsonic: in just one year earned himself over 1,000,000 posts, overtaking second place by a significant margin. "Gotta post fast!", his text states. Yet he has managed to accumulate 5,000,000 messages in the span of half a year.

Last edited:

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
Not what I meant, but okay...
Yoshi would probably be the creator of a Food Eating related group, where he talks with PAC-MAN and Kirby over their shared love of eating stuff, especially fruit. Pit would also join, due to his enjoyment of food found in strange places. Maybe Snake too. At the beginning of 2017, Link would also join their group, out of his newfound love for scarfing down anything he finds in the wild, especially when in mid-flight after being attacked.

Unfortunately, they'd lose their group in the site update, and would have to continue their discussions in a PM.

Iridium

Smash Hero
:ultmarth: is surprisingly good at translating Japanese to English easily. He is the source people go to for any good info to find, and is able to debunk "leaks" that involve Japan.

Last edited:

Noipoi

Howdy!
:ultinkling: Tries way too hard to be cool instead of just naturally joining the conversation.
:ultridley: posts rude things and intentionally pisses off others, but never enough to get banned. He's tricky like that.
:ultisabelle: is the best mod. She does her best and everyone loves her.

KMDP

Smash Legend
:ultshulk: Somehow knows what everyone is going to say and has a massive wall of text prepared for each response that is surprisingly thoughtful and well presented. He is a genuinely respected member of the boards, yet secretly lives with the burden of knowing each game's roster but knows no one will believe him when he tries to explain Ultra Instinct Shaggy made the cut in Smash 12.
However, he has quite the temper, often stating his intent to murder those who anger him.

lightdrago

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW 2938 1058 0987
:ultduckhunt: posts fake leaks on 4chan to see if they make their way to the boards.

:ultkirby: believes all the 4chan leaks

:ultwario: credible leaker, but would refuse to share his leaks, acting coy

:ulticeclimbers: share an account, but their posting styles are completely different, giving whiplash to people going through their post history

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom