• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Smash Ultimate Discussion

Almost one month has passed since release. In retrospect....

• This is by far the best Smash ever. Like, I don't even know how they will top this.

• Pretty freakin' good; I have a few qualms over things like internet play, balancing issues, etc.

• It's ok, but [insert Smash game here] is better.

• I'd rather play Parcheesi.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

CosmicQuark

Smash Master
Right, like here's the thing, I don't mean to discredit Banjo at all, he definitely worked to get his cred back in the day, with all the platformer rage. You'd have practically 50 up the *** each year, and Banjo definitely stood out of the bunch.

I think we all just wanna see Banjo back to try and get some sort of revival of the franchise or see where things can head for the IP. Castlevania got a HUGE reinvigorating boost in the arm after the Simon and Richter reveal, so I just really want Banjo to see the franchise see another day. It's for sure sad to see what Microsoft has done with the franchise, but I'm not surprised because this entire generation they've been absolutely dumb.
This year Microsoft has gone back to the N64 design of Banjo & Kazooie, with the figurines and everything. I can't see Microsoft doing that on their own, especially since their last appearance in Sonic & Sega All Star Racing had the Microsoft design (granted that was 8 years ago, longer than I thought, right after Nuts & Bolts). I could see that as a Sakurai decision that led to Microsoft going back to the N64 design. And perhaps with the success of things like Yooka Laylee pointing to their being a market for a revival, may lead to more down the road. Hard not to have high hopes, but also to keep expectations in check.

D

Deleted member

Another thing people seem to be overlooking is that if we get another Smash Direct that basically guarantees us two unique reveals. One at the beginning and one at the end of the direct. At the very least we know we never get only one reveal in these events. Could that reveal be dlc? Sure. But if I feel if they wanted to announce dlc they would do it at the Game Awards anyway.
There have been rumblings of a possible reveal at The Game Awards this year, actually. It just depends on WHO and the timing, really. It could pretty much have the same timeslot the Zelda: BotW Champion's Ballad had with a speech from Sakurai.

It honestly makes sense, too, Nintendo seems to wanna go HARD this year. No doubt we're probably gonna get a reveal for Metroid Prime 4.

Shroob

Sup?
Guys what are the chances that Shadow maybe the next reveal or at least among them supposedly next week if its on the 10th or 11th? It kinda fits.

*Puts on tinfoil hat*

After all that would be the 10th anniversary since Sonic was revealed in Brawl.

Eh maybe I'm overthinking it too much it could be as big of a stretch as the chair theory or simply just a coincidence...
It could, but IF Incineroar is actually in the game, it feels like a missed opportunity to not reveal Ken alongside him.

Like, they're both swole as **** dudes who incorporate fire in their attacks.

Jdaster64

Smash Ace
NNID
Jdaster64
3DS FC
4141-3026-8303
Switch FC
SW 7540 0069 7907
Here's a game:

You Are Sakurai Bias!

Pick 1 Smash Franchise (hell, it can be one that isn't in SSB yet if you want) and say how you would shamelessly cater to your own bias in Smash with content
Missed this train. I'd be torn, honestly...

On the one hand, I could pick a couple Pokémon that I love and wouldn't at all be likely under any other circumstances (Braixen, Pachirisu, maybe Goodra or Breloom...)

On the other, picking Kirby'd get me City Trial stage representation, and I could have free reign over putting in an exorbitant number of my favorite Kirby tunes (and I suppose I could guarantee the 'Dee entry as well).

Yeah, feel like I'd have to go with the latter option; I love Kirby music way too much to get hung up over any individual character.

Paperchampion23

Smash Champion
Still, even IF we get Keniroar together, I'd only bank on 1-2 left, with, IMO, the SE rep, Banjo and Steve being the potential candidates for the final Direct.
Yeah I'm only expecting 4-5 left max. I just personally think there are more than those 2 left.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
It could, but IF Incineroar is actually in the game, it feels like a missed opportunity to not reveal Ken alongside him.

Maybe but the issue with an potential duo reveal between them is they're not from the same series. If were to get some kind of duo reveal it'd probably be Skull Kid and Impa (Echo of Sheik) or Isaac and Felix (Echo of Isaac). The latter definitely seems a lot more fitting.

Last edited:
This year Microsoft has gone back to the N64 design of Banjo & Kazooie, with the figurines and everything. I can't see Microsoft doing that on their own, especially since their last appearance in Sonic & Sega All Star Racing had the Microsoft design (granted that was 8 years ago, longer than I thought, right after Nuts & Bolts). I could see that as a Sakurai decision that led to Microsoft going back to the N64 design. And perhaps with the success of things like Yooka Laylee pointing to their being a market for a revival, may lead to more down the road. Hard not to have high hopes, but also to keep expectations in check.
That's actually a really good point. I never really thought much of the old designs being used again but it makes alot of sense.

Chrono.

I remember back when Cloud was revealed, people went looking for really old Smash wishlist videos (most of them either pre-Brawl or not long after it came out) and a bunch had Cloud in them.

Shroob

Sup?
Maybe but the issue with an potential duo reveal between them is they're not from the same series. If were to get some kind of duo reveal it'd probably be Skull Kid and Impa or Isaac and Felix.
I mean, the way I'm looking at it goes like this:

If this ISN'T the last Smash Direct, then that means it'll happen November.

We KNOW Ken's in the game, and so far, most signs point to yes on Incineroar.

IF there actually is a SE rep yet to be seen that's not DLC, I'd expect them to be in the November Direct.

I just said that. Charizard was a veteran and Bowser Jr. was common knowledge as the 3DS version was already out for a while so we already knew about him
I just said that. Charizard was a veteran and Bowser Jr. was common knowledge as the 3DS version was already out for a while so we already knew about him
Yeah... but no one expected Charizard to be his own character and we got to see HD Bowser Jr. I mean you can twist and turn it all you want but the numbers are there.

SonicMario

Smash Master
Guys what are the chances that Shadow maybe the next reveal or at least among them supposedly next week if its on the 10th or 11th? It kinda fits.

*Puts on tinfoil hat*

After all that would be the 10th anniversary since Sonic was revealed in Brawl.

Eh maybe I'm overthinking it too much it could be as big of a stretch as the chair theory or simply just a coincidence...
If it's like the Castlevania trailer at all and it's indeed Sonic focused. We could very well see Tails as a semi-clone/unique come with an echo fighter Shadow.

(This is likely only happening in my dreams though, I do not expect this to be reality because the lightning striking for me for my most wanted for Smash, both being Sonic related, on October 10th twice in my lifetime just doesn't seem possible. But I'll feel like I'm on the top of the world if it does)

I almost kind of hope the direct/announcement isn't on the 10th so I don't get my hopes up in the back of my mind that they're aligning all the signs for it. But with it being on a Wednesday, which was the day of the week the 8/8 direct was (Heck, the October 10th that was 11 years ago was ALSO on a Wednesday). It's probably one of the likelier days if there is indeed something next week.

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
I NOW WANT THIS, FFF.
Alright, aside from some bangers like OOT, the Mario Parties, classics that y'all can list off, the N64 Era was also kinda trash man lmao

Like, where's the RPGs? Aside from Paper Mario, there literally is none, they all went to the PS1 like OOF.
Orge Battle 64

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Here's a game:

You Are Sakurai Bias!

Pick 1 Smash Franchise (hell, it can be one that isn't in SSB yet if you want) and say how you would shamelessly cater to your own bias in Smash with content

My bias? Pokemon:

I would include three more Pokemon for Ultimate, a 3rd Gen, 5th Gen, and 7th Gen, and reveal them all in the same trailer
Pikachu's/Pichu's Side Special is now Volt Tackle (its much faster than Charizard's Flare Blitz, but does less damage and no recoil to itself)
Pikachu's/Pichu's Final Smash will be its Z-Move instead
Mewtwo's Shadow Ball damages as it charges
All of Pokemon Trainer's Pokemon will gain a 4th special; Pokemon Changing is now down by pressing A+B together
Even more stages including: Poke Floats, Tower of Mastery, Pokemon Battle Royal Ring, Battle Frontier Emerald, and Poketopia
Greninja in Ultimate is Smash 4 out-of-the-gate, pre-patched level (before the 20 nerfs and patches)

EDIT
Mewtwo is now a floaty, heavy character, at least as heavy as Samus.
Each of Pokemon Trainer's Pokemon also have their own Final Smash, instead of just doing one Triple Finish, giving players options before letting loose their FS.
Lucario has less startup and cooldown frames on its attacks as its Aura level increases.

You know I'm diving into Kid Icarus with this one. It's a massive read and I may have made mistakes, so... yea.

:ultpit::ultpalutena::ultdarkpit: stay
:ultpit: Pit gets has 2 new full-fledged movesets that you can choose from before the match. The Claws moveset has Pit use the Tiger Claws, and focuses on speed and close-ranged combat with many multi-hit moves while Cannon moveset has Pit using an EZ Cannon, and focuses on power and area control. The former's weaknesses would be lower KO power than the Bow and no reflector where the Cannon's weakness would be speed and requiring plenty of control and skill to make him work really well.
Note that the EZ Cannon moveset allows Pit to throw grenades. Unlike Snake's, it's weaker, but has more AoE, and explode on impact, but can still damage Pit (He'll take half the grenade's full damage) to prevent fully reckless player behavior. The Claws' Final Smash is the air battle's spinning claw attack where Pit releases slicing projectiles at random as he drills forward (enemies can be impaled by this). The Cannon's Final Smash is simply the air battle featuring a huge explosion.
You can choose one of these movesets, or the regular Bow one in the character selection screen. The toggle is indicated by a Bow, Claws, and Cannon icon that you tap.

:ultdarkpit: Dark Pit also gets two new full-fledged movesets. His Club moveset is all about the slow, yet hard-hitting stereotype. Unlike Pit's Cannon moveset, this moveset is more suited for melee attacks rather than area control and projectiles, even though he can use one projectile, and can deflect enemy projectiles by swinging the club in a way. Weaknesses include slow speed and mostly slow moves. His new Staff moveset features him using his well-known staff. The style focuses on powerful ranged attacks, but very poor melee attacks and fairly slow speed. Requires good aim and positioning to make the most of his moveset. The staff's Final Smash has Pittoo flying in the background and aiming for a massive shot, where the Club is the air special move with tornadoes blowing others away.
You can choose one of these movesets, or the regular Bow one in the character selection screen. The toggle is indicated by a Bow, Staff, and Club icon that you tap.

Doing this for Pit and Pittoo had multiple reasons. To make em more true to Uprising by being able to have different equipment loadouts before battle. At the same time, this was my take on making Pit and Pittoo different. Where the Bow moveset will be where they'll be similar, they have 2 different new weapon movesets that make them much more diverse. The Bow moveset is the balanced set that both share. Pit's Claws and Cannon focuses on close-ranged combat and area control respectively, where Pittoo's Staff and Club movesets focus on ranged engagement and heavy close-ranged power respectively. This adds more diversity to both angels while allowing players to choose which weapon fits their style the most.

:ultpalutena: Palutena gets some rework. She is now a defensive heavyweight that has different projectiles, more true to what she was like in her boss battle, while keeping some grace and F-air/B-air/Dash Attack/U-smash. F-tilt and D-tilt reworked to be better, somehow. She does move slower, but her air speed has been enhanced due to her levitation powers.

Newcomers:
-Medusa is now a playable character, and is her own character rather than an Echo to Palutena. She focuses on some power and ruthless attacks, some which have abnormal status effects on opponents, including poison from her palm and paralysis from her eyes (her eyes can also shoot projectiles too). Final Smash brings her old monstrous head in action again, shooting eye lasers on the battlefield wildly. Other attacks she has includes claw/nail swipes, powerful punches (mostly noted the uppercut), along with some staff attacks.
Moveset synopsis: Take control of her status abnormally powers to wither down your opponents as you ruthlessly attack them.

-Phosphora is now a playable character. Her style focuses on speed and aggression, while having a "battery gauge" which determines the state of many of her electrical moves and basic abilities (movement speed, damage, and KO power mostly). Down-B is used to slowly recharge her Battery Gauge.
Notes: Phosphora in her highest and 2nd highest electrical state from her Battery Gauge has her dashing faster than Sonic. Getting hit by or blocking an electric attack actually helps Phosphora recharge some of her Battery Gauge. She also takes reduced damage from said electric attacks, too. She also has some projectiles and uniquely powerful D-smash. Fully charge it to do massive damage, though it'll consume a lot of the Battery Gauge.
Moveset synopsis: Overwhelm your opponents with speed and aggression. Charge back up and get back into the fight for shocking results.

Assist Trophies:
New Assist Trophies include Pandora, Arlon, Cragalanche, Reaper, and Eggplant Wizard. Magnus returns as Assist Trophy. All of them can be KO'd, though Pandora and Cragalanche will prove to be the hardest to defeat.

Items:
All items from s4's item list return. New items include the Insight Staff (which we've seen), Palutena Blade, and Lightning of Judgment.
Note that the Palutena Blade is a multi-role weapon. Press B to shoot projectiles. You may charge it to fire a big projectile that although doesn't do much damage, it's very strong at canceling enemy projectiles and can even do big damage to shields. You can also do side-smash with it to do an average powered, but long-reaching melee attack. The Palutena Blade does have limited projectile use.

Stages:
A new stage located in the Underworld. It features a moving background where various Underworld enemies come to visit (no Ornes), and you can defeat them or let them go away. The biggest enemy here will be a Clubberskull that counts as a point if you can defeat it. Hazard toggle off will prevent any enemy from interfering, though they may appear in the background just for details.
This is Medusa's home stage, though she also has Palutena's Temple, since she technically has ruled with Palutena in the past.
Note: As for Phosphora's home turf, it will be Reset Bomb Forest, though she can be in Palutena's Temple too.

Music:
-A remix of Lightning Battle's air and land battle songs, put into one song, and is Phosphora's main theme.
-A remix of Medusa's Final Battle from KIU and a remix of the final battle from the original KI. These are Medusa's signature themes.
-A remix of KIU's Menu theme (which fun fact, was considered Palutena's theme).
-Some other KIU songs are added, and a few other songs from the original KI, and even one or two from OM&M, get remixed.

Bosses:
-Twinbellows as a boss.

Cosmetics and Misc.
-All KI characters will have unique dialogue when they beat one another and more. The only exception is Medusa and Phosphora towards each other as they technically never met each other. Unique taunts that trigger dialogue on a KI stage are present for each character.
Notable dialogue include: Pit and Pittoo's rivalry, Phosphora flirting with Pit, Phosphora and Palutena having another banter, Pit vs Medusa (though Pit may thank Medusa about the Hades incident), Palutena vs Medusa, and a bit about Pittoo's defiance towards Medusa.
-Palutena's costumes now have different hair colors rather than just green (green stays on her normal outfit). The Medusa outfit, for example, gets black hair to reference past Medusa's appearance, seen in the Medusa's Revenge anime short. Palutena also gets a new costume, featuring her original KI colors.
-Pit gets a new costume, featuring Phosphora's colors (including the orange/yellow hair).
-Various interactions and expressions between some KI characters happen, including Phosphora's flirting towards Pit, rivalry between Pit/Pittoo, conflict between Pit/Medusa and Palutena/Medusa. You may see such things such as Phosphora's playful flirty expression if she grabs hold of Pit, who in turn blushes even further (as opposed to Phosphora looking serious normally) and general seriousness between rivals and archenemies. Some expressions may change if the two specific characters are teammates instead. Find out what else is there!
-Each character gets a unique victory tune including Palutena's being a remix of the KIU menu theme, Medusa's being an Underworld remix, and Phosphora's being a Thunder Cloud Temple remix. Pit's and Pittoo's current victory tunes are the same.

Phew... this was a large one to type out, but passion for sure. :ultpit:

Last edited:

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Yeah... but no one expected Charizard to be his own character and we got to see HD Bowser Jr. I mean you can twist and turn it all you want but the numbers are there.
Not exactly. If PT did get cut, which was possible, Charizard was the most likely to still return alone.

I actually expected him if the scenario came up where the characters were split off, if they could only choose one. He wasn't highly expected, but again, this was a scenario that a small amount of people could see coming. Especially with the 3DS issues as is. It was a theory that showed up rarely, but to say no one expected it is a stretch. The reality is? Sometimes people expect scenarios that seem unlikely. They just happen to be wrong most often. Hence, why they're unlikely.

TheLastJinjo

Banned via Warnings
I think a Sans (Mr. Resetti esque) assist trophy would be cool. I just recently played and beat Undertale and it really is a fantastic game. I just wanna stay as far away from it's community as possible, and I'm kind contradicting that by talking about it on a forum.

Anyway, there's no way it will have anything to do with Super Smash Bros Ultimate.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
If it's like the Castlevania trailer at all and it's indeed Sonic focused. We could very well see Tails as a semi-clone/unique come with an echo fighter Shadow.

(This is likely only happening in my dreams though, I do not expect this to be reality because the lightning striking for me for my most wanted for Smash, both being Sonic related, on October 10th twice in my lifetime just doesn't seem possible. But I'll feel like I'm on the top of the world if it does)

I almost kind of hope the direct/announcement isn't on the 10th so I don't get my hopes up in the back of my mind that they're aligning all the signs for it. But with it being on a Wednesday, which was the day of the week the 8/8 direct was (Heck, the October 10th that was 11 years ago was ALSO on a Wednesday). It's probably one of the likelier days if there is indeed something next week.
Never really thought about that tbh. A duo reveal between Tails and Shadow. I'd welcome Tails, he'd be a decent inclusion.

Deoxys911

Laughs and Logic
NNID
Deoxys911
Wow, I can't wait to have characters like that in SSB! They're seriously going to bring some much needed diversity to the roster, we don't have anything like that currently.
:ultfalcon::ultike::ultroy::ultluigi:

Potato_

Smash Lord
I remember back when Cloud was revealed, people went looking for really old Smash wishlist videos (most of them either pre-Brawl or not long after it came out) and a bunch had Cloud in them.
I always remembered Cloud as the meme character that would never happen but people still thought would be awesome if he got in. Even when Snake got in people still saw him as an impossibility.

To say no one wanted him though is a huge stretch. Despite being seen as a joke by some, a lot of people did genuinely want him.

Shroob

Sup?
I really don't see the harm in Ken and Incineroar being revealed in the same trailer, frankly.

"They're not from the same series!"

So what? We have characters cross over into trailers despite them not being from the same series.

I legit do not see a world where Ken, the OG echo doesn't get to be in a CG trailer if Richter did, frankly. As a 'third-party' character, he's treated moreso as an honored guest than a regular Echo.

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
Wow, I can't wait to have characters like that in SSB! They're seriously going to bring some much needed diversity to the roster, we don't have anything like that currently.
>Luigi
>Swole

Did I miss something?

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
There were some people, at least on Smashboards, that suggested Charizard make it solo before the reveal.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
I always remembered Cloud as the meme character that would never happen but people still thought would be awesome if he got in. Even when Snake got in people still saw him as an impossibility.

To say no one wanted him though is a huge stretch. Despite being seen as a joke by some, a lot of people did genuinely want him.
Honestly? I never liked Cloud in his own game. At all. I still wanted him because he's the rpg character of note. I felt he outright deserved to be in for his huge gaming status(I didn't care at all about the Nintendo factor, and still don't. He always felt anti-Nintendo to me, and that hasn't changed, considering what he actually represents, anyway).

Shroob

Sup?
Actually, yes, Incineroar WOULD bring something that Smash doesn't have, aka a Wrestler-type character.

The closest thing we have is Bowser, and even then, besides from a few moves, I'd HARDLY call Bowser a Zangief-esque character.

TheLastJinjo

Banned via Warnings
I just don't understand why people talk about Incinceroar. I don't see what his significance is above Primarina and especially Decidueye. Personally I'd prefer Torracat, but overall, it would be weird if there was a Pokemon character reveal in November and it wasn't Zeraora. It would be kind of weird even if it was October or December. Just being around the window of the release of Pokemon: The Power of Us

Potato_

Smash Lord
I legit do not see a world where Ken, the OG echo doesn't get to be in a CG trailer if Richter did, frankly. As a 'third-party' character, he's treated moreso as an honored guest than a regular Echo.
I have to agree, especially seeing how Sakurai treats third parties. Street Fighter in particular is a franchise I can see Sakurai giving a lot of love to, due to its impact.

Last edited:

Shroob

Sup?
I just don't understand why people talk about Incinceroar. I don't see what his significance is above Primarina and especially Decidueye. Personally I'd prefer Torracat, but overall, it would be weird if there was a Pokemon character reveal in November and it wasn't Zeraora. It would be kind of weird even if it was October or December. Just being around the window of the release of Pokemon: The Power of Us
Vergeben.

With Ken basically being confirmed at this point, it leaves only two characters from his leak that have yet to come true, being Incineroar and an unknown SE rep.

osby

Smash Obsessed
We got :ultisabelle::ultkrool::ultdaisy::ultchrom::ultrichter::ultdarksamus: and "doesn't bring any diversity" is still an argument?

papagenos

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-0554-8947-9778
Really, if next week's reveal ISN'T a Smash Direct and is just a Robin/Lucina reveal, I fully expect Keniroar to be shown off together.

The only question then though is, who's left?

Like, I want to say 1-2 more, but those names need to be ****ing BIG to carry the Final Smash Direct on their own if they have yet to have gotten leaked.
IF we get ken incineroar soon here (like next week) and that isnt the end...

i'd guess Geno or Sora or maybe Steve? for the final directs "big" character reveal (maybe a dragon quest character instead, whatever the square rep is).

probably an echo or two left as well: shadow/dixie make the most sense to me (i think dixie is better represented as an unique fighter and not as an echo but shes the final really deserving purely nintendo character thats not in the game in any form yet and her as an echo just makes her easy to include). theres also impa, medusa, black knight, and black shadow who all have some what of a chance imo (potentially hilda/octolings but im leaning more towards no on those).

theres a few other characters who might surprise us and make it in (if we do have a few more beyond ken/incineroar) waddle dee, elma, isaac, skull kid, rhythm heaven rep, maybe paper mario... some of these might be held off for dlc, some just might not have made the cut, but MAYBE one of them made it in base roster.

theres a few other potential third party characters: heihachi/lloyd for a second namco rep, rayman has a shot, same with shantae, maybe banjo if steve isnt playable but just minecraft "content" in smash so microsoft is on board. i feel most of these are more likely dlc choices than base roster right now though. shantae might be an assist trophy too(if shes in at all), also dante MAYBE has a chance base roster if matt walker was straight up lying when he said "no dante" but im not at all holding out hope for him.

I obviously dont expect all of this or even close, just laying out who i think is "possible". I feel like best case scenario is like 5-6 fighters more likely 3-5 though (with of course box theory ken/incineroar and thats it as the absolute worst case scenario).

best case scenario might look like: ken/incneroar/geno/shadow/dixie/waddle dee (though admittedly steve? is more likely than waddle dee i just think best case scenario is minecraft is a stage/assist trophy and not a playable character but thats my personal preference).

middle ground would be like 4 more: ken/incineroar/shadow/geno or something close to that (or go with like dixie/sora if you prefer over shadow/geno) a single unique newcomer and a single unique echo for two more reveal cycles. This is if the square rep is in base roster, otherwise it could be Steve? and an echo for the final reveal though i feel thats a controversial final reveal so im leaning towards "minecraft content" and not playable steve? at the moment.

worst case is of course
: ken/incineroar and thats it. though i think even then the square rep is either a surprise reveal for the base roster at the end OR revealed as DLC before launch.

Guynamednelson

Smash Legend
NNID
Nelson340
3DS FC
2105-8742-2099
Switch FC
SW 4265 6024 9719
The significance is marketing. Simply put, he's the one the Pokemon company is gunning for so he's the one that's probably getting in.
something something orange wolf

Shroob

Sup?
something something orange wolf
Big difference.

Lycanroc was basically made to promote USUM.

Incineroar is still relevant in the anime(It's showing up as the main Pokemon of next week's episode suspiciously enough), and Ash's Torracat will evolve any day yet.

Lycanroc was the game promotion, Incineroar is the "Greninja" of Ash's team for Gen7.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom