• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Smash Ultimate Discussion

Almost one month has passed since release. In retrospect....

• This is by far the best Smash ever. Like, I don't even know how they will top this.

• Pretty freakin' good; I have a few qualms over things like internet play, balancing issues, etc.

• It's ok, but [insert Smash game here] is better.

• I'd rather play Parcheesi.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
If Smash 6 happens all we'll get at E3 is Sakurai (very tired looking) sitting in a chair.

Sakurai:...

... (takes a long draw on cigarette)

Well, you did it. You dragged me back into this. You ungrateful little [redacted] actually wanted more Smash. You've leaked major details from all of them now, so I suppose you'll get what you want now, because here's all the information on the upcoming Smash. Just one long video with every single detail. We're releasing the game two years from now by the way, but don't expect any more changes. No, Waluigi isn't in. We've added a Metal Echo of every character including the Echos.

(flicks cig offscreen)

(Trailer starts)

Iridium

Smash Hero
Here's one - what is your favorite render pose for each character?

I tend to like active poses, but I love the amiibo and I'd prefer no support rod, so my favorites are usually ones that are active but still have both feet on the ground. For each character...

:ultbayonetta:: Ultimate P1. Her Sm4sh art is a bit lifeless, and she looks so sassy with that wink.
:ultbowser:: Ulitmate. He's gotten more and more menacing each game, and I think Ultimate is his best.
:ultbowserjr:: Sm4sh Larry. Roy's my favorite koopaling, but I love how Larry looks in his clown car.
:ultfalcon:: Ultimate. His Brawl is good but sedate, and his Sm4sh look is ridiculous. I do like the running from Melee, but I feel Ultimate shows him off better.
:ultcloud:: Ultimate P2: Both of his art in Sm4sh are bland, but his P2 in Ultimate is really dynamic.
:ultcorrin:: Sm4sh P2: Both of the Ultimate ones look off - the male is too bland and the female is awkwardly posed, but both Sm4sh ones look good. I feel the pose on the female is a bit better though.
:ultdiddy:: Sm4sh. With as much as he walks on his hands, this is the only one where he's got a hand on the ground. He looks much more fun here.
:ultdk:: Ultimate. He's got so much more personality in his Ultimate render than in any of his others combined. Plus his Sm4sh is weirdly floating.
:ultdoc:: Sm4sh. It's tough to make him look both active and like a doctor, but I feel Sm4sh has the best balance with him holding the megavitamin.
:ultduckhunt:: Sm4sh. I did like them grounded better than in the middle of using the uspecial, especially since the new one just has the dog's butt in the air.
:ultfalco:: Brawl. While it's not that active of a pose, it really does fit Falco's personality. It's also the only one he's looking at the camera.
:ultfox:: Brawl. His Melee one is good, but I do like him looking at the camera better.
:ultganondorf:: Ultimate. Again, I love the Melee one, but I think the Ultimate shows him at his most evil. Still prefer the Twilight Princess (or better, Hyrule Warriors) look though.
:ultgreninja:: Sm4sh. I'm used to the Sugimori art, and this is it. I don't like things being too floaty.
:ulticeclimbers:: Ultimate. The pose from the Sm4sh trophy looks great, but in terms of a render, this is my favorite pose of theirs.
:ultike:: Sm4sh. I usually prefer more dynamic poses, but the strength he exudes here is really cool. Plus, swole Ike is best Ike.
:ultjigglypuff:: Ultimate. There's not much that can be done with her, but I didn't like the Sm4sh one on pointe, and the Melee/Brawl are boring. She does look cute sitting here though.
:ultkingdedede:: Ultimate. His pose in Sm4sh and Ultimate are really similar, but he looks more at ease in Ultimate.
:ultkirby:: Melee. Sitting in Sm4sh was weird for me, and I usually prefer character not to float, so Melee it is. Still, his Brawl/Ultimate renders are really happy too.
:ultlink:: Melee. Brawl's was good but static, and the other two are a bit too dynamic. His Melee trophy was the best though. Still prefer the Twilight Princess look though.
:ultlittlemac:: Ultimate. Both his arts are good, but I like him facing forward best.
:ultlucario:: Sm4sh. Brawl is lacking personality and I don't like the balancing act in Ultimate. His 3DS alternate trophy has the best pose though.
:ultlucas:: Ultimate. I don't need the rope snake, but Lucas is showing a lot of personality in this render. I prefer him a bit more cowardly, so his Sm4sh is jarring.
:ultluigi:: Brawl. It's the only one he's not doing something ridiculous. Worst place is his Sm4sh though.
:ultmario:: Brawl. Melee's is really good, but Sm4sh's looks a little too angry for me. I'm not a fan of the floating in Ultimate though.
:ultmarth:: Sm4sh. His Ultimate is good, but he looks a bit too caught-in-a-windstorm here. Brawl and Melee were really static though.
:ultlucina:: Ultimate. I know that her Sm4sh art is based on her concept, but she handles the wind better than Marth does.
:ultmegaman:: Ultimate. They're both great though.
:ultmetaknight:: Ultimate. I like the cape better than the wings, and his Brawl art is pretty static.
:ultmewtwo:: Sm4sh. I like the attacking in the Sm4sh and Melee arts - they're basically the same. Still, this is an exception to my no floating rule, since his Brawl trophy is incredible.
:ultmiifighters:: Sm4sh Sword. It's basically Ike's new render, and it's still a good one. I forgot how bland their designs were in Sm4sh though, they got a serious glow up.
:ultgnw:: Ultimate. There aren't many differences here.
:ultness:: Ultimate, but his Sm4sh is great too.
:ultolimar:: Ultimate. I love him pulling a Pikmin out.
:ultpacman:: Sm4sh. The walking render is a bit weird for me, while the thumbs up pose is classic.
:ultpalutena:: Ultimate. She's one of the few characters who ended up with a really bland Sm4sh render, but her Ultimate is better. Again, I'd have been okay with her floating if she had her Brawl style - she is a goddess...
:ultpeach:: Ultimate. Hers have gotten better and better each game. I love the new one - probably my favorite in the game.
:ultpichu:: Melee. His are all balancing, but I think his best pose was the Sm4sh trophy.
:ultpikachu:: Sm4sh. His Ultimate is good, but I do usually prefer having both feet on the ground. Brawl was boring though.
:ultpit:: Sm4sh. I do prefer him with the bow together, and having wings like that makes me a bit more okay with him floating. Pity his amiibo used blue plastic for a stand.
:ultdarkpit:: Ultimate. His Sm4sh art is a bit bland.
:ultpokemontrainer:: Ultimate 1P. He was pretty sedate in Brawl, but really looks good here. Squirtle and Ivysaur's Ultimate art is really cute, but I'd prefer him on the ground, but Charizard's looks fine floating.
:ultrob:: Sm4sh. What is he even doing in his Ultimate pose?
:ultrobin: Ultimate 1P. Both of the Sm4sh arts are bland so they're severely upstages by the Ultimate's, but I prefer the sword-raised pose.
:ultrosalina:: Ultimate. She looks much better looking out.
:ultroy:: Ultimate. His Sm4sh/Melee are basically the same, and I like the action in the new one.
:ultryu:: Ultimate, but both of his are great.
:ultsamus:: Brawl. I don't know what balancing beam routine she's got for her Sm4sh art, but I like the attacking pose in Brawl.
:ultsheik:: Brawl. I do like the new one, but her Sm4sh art is bizarre. Props for having the only upside-down art in Melee though.
:ultshulk:: Ultimate. The pose on his Sm4sh art is awkward.
:ultsnake:: Ultimate. His Brawl is okay, but his Ultimate is a lot more dynamic.
:ultsonic:: Brawl. It's such a great classic pose. This new one is probably his worst - what is he even doing?
:ulttoonlink:: Brawl. I do like that he's got the Wind Waker out for this one - it sets him apart from the other two Links.
:ultvillager:: Sm4sh, but the ultimate one isn't bad.
:ultwario:: Brawl 1P. Both of his Brawl versions look good, but I also like his Ultimate render. I do prefer the overalls look though.
:ultwiifittrainer:: Sm4sh. I like the yoga pose better than just a random stretch here; it makes her look more elegant.
:ultwolf:: Brawl, but the two arts are very similar and they're both good.
:ultyoshi:: Sm4sh, but each has things I like and things I don't. I do prefer Yoshi with his mouth open, but seeing his individual fingers in Ultimate looks weird. Maybe I'm used to Yarn Yoshi here...
:ultyounglink:: Ultimate, but both of his look good.
:ultzelda:: Melee. I prefer the colder, more regal Zelda, even though that pose is pretty sedate. And I definitely prefer her Twilight Princess gown.
:ultzss:: Sm4sh, but I really can't say I'm a huge fan of any of hers. Her new pose is a bit ridiculous.
So, how long did it take you to post this? That felt like a third of a page.

Over9000BPM

Smash Ace

I tend to like active poses, but I love the amiibo and I'd prefer no support rod, so my favorites are usually ones that are active but still have both feet on the ground. For each character...

:ultbayonetta:: Ultimate P1. Her Sm4sh art is a bit lifeless, and she looks so sassy with that wink.
:ultbowser:: Ulitmate. He's gotten more and more menacing each game, and I think Ultimate is his best.
:ultbowserjr:: Sm4sh Larry. Roy's my favorite koopaling, but I love how Larry looks in his clown car.
:ultfalcon:: Ultimate. His Brawl is good but sedate, and his Sm4sh look is ridiculous. I do like the running from Melee, but I feel Ultimate shows him off better.
:ultcloud:: Ultimate P2: Both of his art in Sm4sh are bland, but his P2 in Ultimate is really dynamic.
:ultcorrin:: Sm4sh P2: Both of the Ultimate ones look off - the male is too bland and the female is awkwardly posed, but both Sm4sh ones look good. I feel the pose on the female is a bit better though.
:ultdiddy:: Sm4sh. With as much as he walks on his hands, this is the only one where he's got a hand on the ground. He looks much more fun here.
:ultdk:: Ultimate. He's got so much more personality in his Ultimate render than in any of his others combined. Plus his Sm4sh is weirdly floating.
:ultdoc:: Sm4sh. It's tough to make him look both active and like a doctor, but I feel Sm4sh has the best balance with him holding the megavitamin.
:ultduckhunt:: Sm4sh. I did like them grounded better than in the middle of using the uspecial, especially since the new one just has the dog's butt in the air.
:ultfalco:: Brawl. While it's not that active of a pose, it really does fit Falco's personality. It's also the only one he's looking at the camera.
:ultfox:: Brawl. His Melee one is good, but I do like him looking at the camera better.
:ultganondorf:: Ultimate. Again, I love the Melee one, but I think the Ultimate shows him at his most evil. Still prefer the Twilight Princess (or better, Hyrule Warriors) look though.
:ultgreninja:: Sm4sh. I'm used to the Sugimori art, and this is it. I don't like things being too floaty.
:ulticeclimbers:: Ultimate. The pose from the Sm4sh trophy looks great, but in terms of a render, this is my favorite pose of theirs.
:ultike:: Sm4sh. I usually prefer more dynamic poses, but the strength he exudes here is really cool. Plus, swole Ike is best Ike.
:ultjigglypuff:: Ultimate. There's not much that can be done with her, but I didn't like the Sm4sh one on pointe, and the Melee/Brawl are boring. She does look cute sitting here though.
:ultkingdedede:: Ultimate. His pose in Sm4sh and Ultimate are really similar, but he looks more at ease in Ultimate.
:ultkirby:: Melee. Sitting in Sm4sh was weird for me, and I usually prefer character not to float, so Melee it is. Still, his Brawl/Ultimate renders are really happy too.
:ultlink:: Melee. Brawl's was good but static, and the other two are a bit too dynamic. His Melee trophy was the best though. Still prefer the Twilight Princess look though.
:ultlittlemac:: Ultimate. Both his arts are good, but I like him facing forward best.
:ultlucario:: Sm4sh. Brawl is lacking personality and I don't like the balancing act in Ultimate. His 3DS alternate trophy has the best pose though.
:ultlucas:: Ultimate. I don't need the rope snake, but Lucas is showing a lot of personality in this render. I prefer him a bit more cowardly, so his Sm4sh is jarring.
:ultluigi:: Brawl. It's the only one he's not doing something ridiculous. Worst place is his Sm4sh though.
:ultmario:: Brawl. Melee's is really good, but Sm4sh's looks a little too angry for me. I'm not a fan of the floating in Ultimate though.
:ultmarth:: Sm4sh. His Ultimate is good, but he looks a bit too caught-in-a-windstorm here. Brawl and Melee were really static though.
:ultlucina:: Ultimate. I know that her Sm4sh art is based on her concept, but she handles the wind better than Marth does.
:ultmetaknight:: Ultimate. I like the cape better than the wings, and his Brawl art is pretty static.
:ultmewtwo:: Sm4sh. I like the attacking in the Sm4sh and Melee arts - they're basically the same. Still, this is an exception to my no floating rule, since his Brawl trophy is incredible.
:ultmiifighters:: Sm4sh Sword. It's basically Ike's new render, and it's still a good one. I forgot how bland their designs were in Sm4sh though, they got a serious glow up.
:ultpacman:: Sm4sh. The walking render is a bit weird for me, while the thumbs up pose is classic.
:ultpalutena:: Ultimate. She's one of the few characters who ended up with a really bland Sm4sh render, but her Ultimate is better. Again, I'd have been okay with her floating if she had her Brawl style - she is a goddess...
:ultpeach:: Ultimate. Hers have gotten better and better each game. I love the new one - probably my favorite in the game.
:ultpichu:: Melee. His are all balancing, but I think his best pose was the Sm4sh trophy.
:ultpikachu:: Sm4sh. His Ultimate is good, but I do usually prefer having both feet on the ground. Brawl was boring though.
:ultpit:: Sm4sh. I do prefer him with the bow together, and having wings like that makes me a bit more okay with him floating. Pity his amiibo used blue plastic for a stand.
:ultpokemontrainer:: Ultimate 1P. He was pretty sedate in Brawl, but really looks good here. Squirtle and Ivysaur's Ultimate art is really cute, but I'd prefer him on the ground, but Charizard's looks fine floating.
:ultrobin: Ultimate 1P. Both of the Sm4sh arts are bland so they're severely upstages by the Ultimate's, but I prefer the sword-raised pose.
:ultroy:: Ultimate. His Sm4sh/Melee are basically the same, and I like the action in the new one.
:ultsamus:: Brawl. I don't know what balancing beam routine she's got for her Sm4sh art, but I like the attacking pose in Brawl.
:ultsheik:: Brawl. I do like the new one, but her Sm4sh art is bizarre. Props for having the only upside-down art in Melee though.
:ultsnake:: Ultimate. His Brawl is okay, but his Ultimate is a lot more dynamic.
:ultsonic:: Brawl. It's such a great classic pose. This new one is probably his worst - what is he even doing?
:ulttoonlink:: Brawl. I do like that he's got the Wind Waker out for this one - it sets him apart from the other two Links.
:ultwario:: Brawl 1P. Both of his Brawl versions look good, but I also like his Ultimate render. I do prefer the overalls look though.
:ultwiifittrainer:: Sm4sh. I like the yoga pose better than just a random stretch here; it makes her look more elegant.
:ultyoshi:: Sm4sh, but each has things I like and things I don't. I do prefer Yoshi with his mouth open, but seeing his individual fingers in Ultimate looks weird. Maybe I'm used to Yarn Yoshi here...
:ultzelda:: Melee. I prefer the colder, more regal Zelda, even though that pose is pretty sedate. And I definitely prefer her Twilight Princess gown.
:ultzss:: Sm4sh, but I really can't say I'm a huge fan of any of hers. Her new pose is a bit ridiculous.
I’m just gonna say Sm4sh for everyone because it’s pretty much one of the best looking video games of all time for me. If only it didn’t suck in nearly every other regard :(

zyaire33

Smash Rookie
Well to put it simply, even though he wasn't that important to the game and all, he has the "badass" factor going for him. And that was enough for several people to give mentions to Sakurai who has expressed interest in wanting to bring him to Smash, and well there goes a decade worth of support for Geno.
This is the answer. There is no rational behind it, even if some would explain him away. He’s just awesome, a perfect Smash fit, and somehow well known enough for Sakurai to want him in the game. Also, someone said earlier how Pit, a random irrelevant retro character was added in Brawl as one of the main faces, marketing wise, and has been since.

Geno is awesome. That’s why I want him in. Because he’s awesome. There is no character I see getting this treatment but Geno. His addition to smash could revive his series or at least get it’s content into other games? Idk but thinking Geno is a far shot when we have Duck Hunt, whom was originally a meme amongst fans, is plain incorrect.

SigmaMewtwo

Smash Journeyman
NNID
SigmaMewtwo
3DS FC
4957-6442-1100
Switch FC
SW-7484-8678-9192
I was thinking about something when this thought occurred to me: Since amiibo are confirmed to work the same as they did in Smash 4 as Figure Players, do you guys think the "Equipment" that you can feed them will come back? I didn't bother with it much in Smash 4 (or even with using FPs much personally), but I'm curious all the same.

I know it hasn't been outright said that Custom Moves are gone entirely (though it does seem very likely we won't have them in Ultimate), but that was another thing that worked in conjunction with most of the characters in Smash 4 outside of the DLC characters, so in a way, both things could be linked.

Graizen

Smash Champion
People i have something very important to ask, please please help me here.
I asked Dorothy Fahn , the sister of Tom Fahn the American voice for Agumon, about Agumon in Super Smash Bros (If Tom put his voice for Agumon in Smash)
And she said this to me:

AgumonVoice.jpg

It is not a lie, i can send this email to anyone that want to see it.

Wht you guys think!?

Please someone help me with this!

Scoliosis Jones

Kept you waiting, huh?
Writing Team
NNID
ScoliosisxJones
3DS FC
1762-3194-1826
I’ve been thinking about it, and i’m starting to think the final reveal will be before November. As a company, you’d really want to hype up aspects of the game prior to the biggest holiday sales, or at least i’d think.

Obviously you don’t want to leave a huge amount of time with no information, but you also want to ACTUALLY advertise things to the other casual base that will see commercials or hear about things via word of mouth. By this I mean, you want all the information you intend for the audience to know shown so that even those who haven’t been following the hype can find everything out and get excited.

You wouldn’t wait until a week before it releases to reveal the last character. You wouldn’t even, I think, wait until two weeks. You’d want that information out by the end of October at the latest.

IGuessItsOver

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-5424-4083-0824
I asked Dorothy Fahn , the sister of Tom Fahn the American voice for Agumon, about Agumon in Super Smash Bros (If Tom put his voice for Agumon in Smash)
And she said this to me:

View attachment 166312

Wht you guys think!?

Big if true, but i think he's still not gonna be in

Last edited:

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
And she said this to me:

View attachment 166312

Wht you guys think!?

I think you should keep dreaming.
Outside of long-requested wants (and the obligatory Pokemon character), it seems most unique characters are out of scope of Ultimate.

SigmaMewtwo

Smash Journeyman
NNID
SigmaMewtwo
3DS FC
4957-6442-1100
Switch FC
SW-7484-8678-9192
Who's your favorite female character in Smash?
Hmm... my favorite in general (among all of the games they've been in) would have to be none other than :ultsamus:, but as far as who I like using the most in Smash itself, that would have to be :ultpeach:.

Over9000BPM

Smash Ace
I was thinking about something when this thought occurred to me: Since amiibo are confirmed to work the same as they did in Smash 4 as Figure Players, do you guys think the "Equipment" that you can feed them will come back? I didn't bother with it much in Smash 4 (or even with using FPs much personally), but I'm curious all the same.

I know it hasn't been outright said that Custom Moves are gone entirely (though it does seem very likely we won't have them in Ultimate), but that was another thing that worked in conjunction with most of the characters in Smash 4 outside of the DLC characters, so in a way, both things could be linked.
I want Amiibo skins/alts personally ;)

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
And she said this to me:

View attachment 166312

Wht you guys think!?

I think you have an unhealthy obsession.

Noipoi

Howdy!
My favorite female character in Smash? Probably :ultinkling:.
I'm crazy about Splatoon, and I love everything about Inkling in this game.

However because Inklings are a species and not an individual, i'll also say :ultrosalina:.
I really love cosmic imagery, and Mario Galaxy is a wonderful game. I also like her calm, motherly personality.

T3Z3R1

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-5579-0990-8199
And she said this to me:

View attachment 166312

Wht you guys think!?

Whoa there, calm down with your Agumon for smash. We know that you want him to be in smash but it seems that you had take it too far, and you even posted link to riddle leak on 4chan yesterday in leak thread because it has Agumon in it. Just go take the break, jesus christ and get some help if your obsession goes too far.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
I just wanted to show people this information
But i already know some people will see this as **** as aways -_-
Considering that you clamor around anything about Smash Bros. and Digimon in the same sentence, there's not really an unfair reason as to why it's like that.

SigmaMewtwo

Smash Journeyman
NNID
SigmaMewtwo
3DS FC
4957-6442-1100
Switch FC
SW-7484-8678-9192
I’ve been thinking about it, and i’m starting to think the final reveal will be before November. As a company, you’d really want to hype up aspects of the game prior to the biggest holiday sales, or at least i’d think.

Obviously you don’t want to leave a huge amount of time with no information, but you also want to ACTUALLY advertise things to the other casual base that will see commercials or hear about things via word of mouth. By this I mean, you want all the information you intend for the audience to know shown so that even those who haven’t been following the hype can find everything out and get excited.

You wouldn’t wait until a week before it releases to reveal the last character. You wouldn’t even, I think, wait until two weeks. You’d want that information out by the end of October at the latest.
You summed this up quite nicely I feel. I want to add also that with the Smash Switch Bundle and the Gamecube Controller releasing on November 2nd, plus Nintendo banking on Pokémon LGPE as their other big titles for the holiday season, both games need their time to be properly advertised without cannibalizing each other through the advertising period. I think Pokémon benefits a little better with advertising a week or so before launch than Smash, plus those games will be available right before Black Friday unlike Smash, which needs the advertising more than Pokémon for the casual audience imo.

My two cents at least anyway. Hopefully that made sense and I didn't make it sound confusing.

EDIT: Correcting a grammatical error. Embarrass

Last edited:

Captain Shwampy

Smash Master
For those who missed it last night
Heres Jun Senou and Shoju Meguro (Persona composer) performing together at TGS
Contains persona, sonic, and puyo puyo songs by them

OBVIOUSLY means Meguro is doing a Sonic remix in smash

D

Deleted member

The 50-Fact Extravaganza was out at the end of October and gave the game a month of full on promotion before the Wii U version came out in late November and December 6th in Japan. I definitely agree and feel we're bound for a huge bombshell next month.

Blue Ninjakoopa

Smash Journeyman
NNID
BlueNinjakoopa
3DS FC
3265-5187-8163

R.O.B.'s pose in Ultimate is my favorite of all. He went from "Hey, how's it going? I'm R.O.B." to "Yeah, it's DJ Professor R.O.B. baby, the master of mayhem bringin' you another Tokyo underground pirate radio broadcast from JET SET RADIOOOOO!"

SigmaMewtwo

Smash Journeyman
NNID
SigmaMewtwo
3DS FC
4957-6442-1100
Switch FC
SW-7484-8678-9192
My favorite female character in Smash? Probably :ultinkling:.
I'm crazy about Splatoon, and I love everything about Inkling in this game.

However because Inklings are a species and not an individual, i'll also say :ultrosalina:.
I really love cosmic imagery, and Mario Galaxy is a wonderful game. I also like her calm, motherly personality.
I'm really looking forward to playing as :ultinkling:, there's a really good chance that they will be a main for me since I really do love Splatoon's gameplay. I don't play it as much as I used to since I like to play many other games too, but the original and 2 are among my favorite games on their respective consoles, so I'm really looking forward to how much Splatoon is represented in Ultimate. There's still like 20 or so songs we don't know about alone, and Moray Towers looks like an incredibly unique stage. :)

Last edited:

Iridium

Smash Hero
Anybody remember those haunted images I showed off when I was talking about Fountain of Dreams? Man, I wonder if we will get creepy renders like those again.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
So if the Vergeben rumors are true, who do you you guys think the second Square representative will be?
Geno, mainly due to popular demand.

To elaborate on other reasons:
1. Sakurai likes him and has wanted him in Smash for a while. He probably has some ideas about how to implement him in the game. This is the most important reason to consider him a likely addition to the roster.
2. His popularity was acknowledged in Smash 3DS/Wii U DLC with his Mii costume getting particularly highlighted even among the various collaborative Mii costumes.
3. In a similar manner as 2., other popularly demanded characters such as Inkling, King K. Rool and Chrom made their appearances as Mii costumes and made their jump into Ultimate's playable roster, therefore creating a strong precedence. As such, Geno stands a particularly likely chance to appear as a new character.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom