• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Smash Ultimate Discussion

Almost one month has passed since release. In retrospect....

• This is by far the best Smash ever. Like, I don't even know how they will top this.

• Pretty freakin' good; I have a few qualms over things like internet play, balancing issues, etc.

• It's ok, but [insert Smash game here] is better.

• I'd rather play Parcheesi.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xgears

Smash Apprentice
It was fake? Wow that guy must have nothing else to do. It if was real I wish it could have been datamined to see what was in the demo.

CaptainAmerica

Smash Master
NNID
TomOfHyrule
Well, that was a half hour of excitement.

You know what? I'd actually prefer it not get datamined until the end. I'm too news hungry for Smash to not look for spoilers, but K.Rool's trailer was incredble simply because it wasn't spoiled.

Having said that...September direct with character reveal when?

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
It was fake? Wow that guy must have nothing else to do. It if was real I wish it could have been datamined to see what was in the demo.
Why would you want things deliberately spoiled for you when you can be patient and have the payoff among hundreds of other people?

D

Deleted member

Speaking of New Pork City, it seems like that’s not a Mother/Earthbound stage many really love compared to Onett and Magicant
The problem is it's stage layout. I get that Sakurai wanted to replicate New Pork to a tee, and in a way he did, it's just the stage layout that some people don't like as compared to something like Magicant or even Onett.

Kuon

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2294-4910-8117
Switch FC
SW-3044-7219-1427
So was this guy fake? He deleted the video on Reddit it seems, and this thread on his site is no longer open to replies

Last edited:

NextChannelGames

Smash Journeyman
Having worst allergies today, power goes off randomly for a few and now I’m back to see another day with demo leak talk that died within a few moments shown. Yep, everything seems like normal like last time :4duckhunt:

Dr. Jojo Phantasma

The Chessmaster
Well, that got very awkward, he even got exposed as being an alt-righter which got everyone to rightfully turn on him, lol. It was fun while it lasted, but we just have to wait on the next direct.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Must've been salty that his claim to fame didn't last for long. I wonder if anything's gonna happen to him moderation-wise. :101:

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
Knowing this guy's a transphobe only makes watching people wreck his "leak" even sweater.
Well, that got very awkward, he even got exposed as being an alt-righter which got everyone to rightfully turn on him, lol. It was fun while it lasted, but we just have to wait on the next direct.
Wait what

S-source...?

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412
LOOOOOOOOOOL! never a dull moment.
The wait continues. Hate dies, Love arises Dec 7th

Enchess

Smash Lord
You never told me about this part Enchess Enchess
Now this is just unhealthily prideful of me :138:
I've been reading you as a 13 yr old for the last few months and honestly don't feel like getting into an argument with a kid. Don't be competitive with discussion. If you are wrong, admit it. If someone else is, move on. Being aggressive and gloating isnt an appropriate way to act here.

Im not responding if you try to escalate things. Sorry if I'm guessing your age super wrong.

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
DO NOT get me confused with that clown, thank you.
And right after you said in the dude's thread that you hope that doesn't happen. Heheheh.

MrRoidley

Smash Ace
Not sure if it's fake, he could be with access to a kiosk
But if that's the case, it doesn't matter much because:
  1. It's the E3 demo, we know it to hell and back
  2. About balancing, this won't be the final product
  3. He most likely wouldn't be able to get the file and bring it for someone to datamine

Chrono.

Imagine trying to leak a game and then getting exposed as both a fake and a transphobe LOL.

Well the speculation part was fun while it lasted.

Blue7113

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW650454463802
So it was all fake? He didn’t find anything? He got caught? Also I’m grossed out by what he said about trans people that’s just transphobia, plain and simple.

Last edited:

Enchess

Smash Lord
His political alignment is irrelevant. All that matters is his credibility as a leaker (which is pitiful)
Well, it doesn't matter to the leak, but it does matter to the boards. The gaming community isnt exactly known for it's tolerance and I think we should care and react when one of our members displays hate towards a group that's commonly discriminated against.

LGBGTQ smashers deserve our acceptance and support.

D

Deleted member

I just want this to go into our collective memory. Miahstorm and Tower of Smash were fun but "guy tries to fake stealing a demo build and gets exposed as a transphobe" is wild

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom