• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Smash Ultimate Discussion

Almost one month has passed since release. In retrospect....

• This is by far the best Smash ever. Like, I don't even know how they will top this.

• Pretty freakin' good; I have a few qualms over things like internet play, balancing issues, etc.

• It's ok, but [insert Smash game here] is better.

• I'd rather play Parcheesi.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Imadethistoseealeak

Smash Champion
Pretty sure the way they streamlined unlockables is a Great Cave Offensive or The Great Maze-styled mode, where you go through a huge Metroidvania-like area and battle opponents to get them to join you.
I love this idea. It's sort of like a simplified adventure mode. I really hope it's the route they go...especially if you could make choices for which "world you go to". Like I wanna unlock Ridley so I'll go to the Metroid area first to unlock those characters. But I might be asking too much now lol.

Also clearing my cache worked so thanks!

Last edited:

KingBroly

Smash Lord
I love this idea. It's sort of like a simplified adventure mode. I really hope it's the route they go...especially if you could make choices for which "world you go to". Like I wanna unlock Ridley so I'll go to the Metroid area first to unlock those characters. But I might be asking too much now lol.

Also clearing my cache worked so thanks!
I still think we get a Spelunky/Binding of Isaac-like mode, where rooms/levels are randomly generated, and that serves as the single player mode. Perhaps it's what evolves from Smash Run...and has online.

Jumpinjahosafa

Smash Ace
If there's one thing I don't understand, is why people are so against having proper Wavedashing implemented in the game.

It's called a 'movement option' for a reason.
It's not really an option if it's the ideal for the majority of the game. I would like to see wavedashing with either diminishing returns or some cooldown (5 seconds or so)

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Hype Lists? Hype Lists.

Main Three Tier: :ultmarth::ultlittlemac::ultmewtwo:
My Other Favorites: :ultmario::ultgreninja::ultpokemontrainer::ultlucina::ulticeclimbers::ultolimar::ultpacman::ultrob:
Casual Interest: :ultkingdedede::ultdk::ultyoshi::ultpikachu::ultzelda::ultsnake::ultrosalina::ultrobin:ultmegaman::ultpalutena::ultduckhunt::ultlucario::ultridley::ultinkling:
Neutral: :ultbayonetta::ultbowser::ultbowserjr::ultcloud::ultcorrin::ultfalco::ultfox::ultganondorf::ultike::ultjigglypuff::ultkirby::ultlink::ultlucas::ultluigi::ultmetaknight::ultmiifighters::ultgnw::ultness::ultpeach::ultpichu::ultpit::ultdarkpit::ultroy::ultryu::ultsamus::ultshulk::ultvillager::ultwiifittrainer::ultwolf::ulttoonlink:
Ehh: :ultfalcon::ultdiddy::ultwario::ultdaisy::ultsonic:
EHHHH: :ultdoc::ultsheik::ultzss::ultyounglink:

Jetsurge

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-2536-8732-7990
Just finished the Octoling Expansion. Octolings need to be an echo fighter. Also I just realised the Inkling in Smash Bros is Agent 3 in canon.

Crap-Zapper

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3540-1100-9470
Alright. I'll see if I can figure out a hype list based on stock-icons too.

Really want to play; :ultpokemontrainer:(Ivysaur):ultpichu::ultganondorf::ultness::ulticeclimbers::ultkingdedede::ultzelda::ultmewtwo:
Think will be pretty fun; :ultyounglink::ultinkling::ultdaisy::ultridley::ultfalcon::ultpokemontrainer:(Squirtle):ultryu::ultlittlemac::ultmario::ultsnake::ultdarkpit::ultdoc::ultdiddy::ultrob:
Casual; :ultwolf::ultvillager::ultsonic::ulttoonlink::ultlucina::ultbowser::ultolimar::ultpacman::ultgnw::ultike::ultzss::ultgreninja::ultshulk::ultluigi::ultlucario::ultrobin:ultmiifighters::ultmegaman:
Fine to get on Random;:ultroy::ultwiifittrainer::ultcorrin::ultdk::ultduckhunt::ultsheik::ultpalutena::ultpeach::ultlucas::ultmarth::ultsamus::ultpikachu::ultfalco::ultkirby::ultyoshi::ultmetaknight::ultpokemontrainer:(Charizard):ultfox::ultpit::ultrosalina::ultjigglypuff::ultcloud::ultbowserjr::ultbayonetta::ultwario::ultlink:

Last edited:

Murlough

Euphoria
NNID
Murl0ugh
3DS FC
4828-8253-7746
I don't want wavedashing back. I think if they just increase hitstun a bit this'll be the perfect Smash game for me.

I think if the loss of invincibility frames each time you are dodge this game would have been the perfect time to add a more balanced version of wavedashing but they didn't do that..... So yeah, I don't think wavedashing is ever coming back nor do I see a reason to complain about it since I'm not a Melee guy.

Last edited:

papagenos

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-0554-8947-9778
i dont really have strong feelings about wavedashing myself either way, i just want the game to be competitively viable and above all well balanced as best they can. the more viable characters the better, as long as one character isnt clearly best and can be beaten consistently by many characters, and as long as the lower tiers can still win matches im happy.

that said im hopeful the players that get to add their input to the game do a good job of it, i also hope they dont just advise them to make it "more like melee" when this game clearly has its own system with the shield counter thing and being able to do anything from dash etc... but from what ive heard they mostly want changes to hit stun and knock back and a few other tweaks that just make the game a bit better so im hopeful at this stage that especially with patches this will be smash "ultimate" after all.

also final note im not much of a competitive player so my opinion here isnt very important i'll admit haha, ive played a few locals and stuff ( i worked at the local gamestore that ran the tournaments around here so i found myself working while everyone else was playing most weekends so i just didnt have the time to make it my priority but i was often involved in the scene) honestly have friends and my brother who care more about competitive stuff than myself but i keep up with them, i just put less focus on it.

Pakky

Smash Hero
Hype list?

:happysheep:Yeyeeyeyeyeye!!::ultridley::ultmewtwo::ultbayonetta::ultkingdedede::ultwolf::ultzss::ultzelda::ultinkling::ultsnake::ultdaisy::ultwario::ultlink::ultgnw::ultdoc::ultganondorf::ulticeclimbers:

:happysheep:Yeyeye::ultgreninja::ultdk::ultdiddy::ultcloud::ultryu::ultshulk::ultsheik::ultpalutena::ultpacman::ultsonic::ultmegaman::ultbowser::ultkirby::ultpokemontrainer:(:006::002:):ultduckhunt::ultrob:

:happysheep:Yeye::ultfalcon::ultmiifighters::ultness::ultlittlemac::ultwiifittrainer::ultpikachu::ultluigi::ultmario::ultvillager::ultfalco::ultfox::ultbowserjr::ultsamus::ulttoonlink:

:cheep:Ye?::ultpit::ultdarkpit::ultjigglypuff::ultmetaknight::ultcorrin::ultrosalina::ultyounglink::ultyoshi::ultpeach::ultpichu::ultike::ultmarth::ultlucario:

:sadsheep::urg:::ultlucina:

Last edited:

Krysco

Aeon Hero
NNID
Krysco
3DS FC
2122-7731-1180
Hype lists?
Most hyped for: :ultwolf::ultganondorf:
Hoping won't suck: :ultfalco::ultrobin:ultroy::ultlink::ulttoonlink::ultyounglink:
Casual: :ultmetaknight::ultpichu::ultzelda:
Happy for the sake of my friends: :ultlink::ultike::ultpeach::ultdaisy::ultinkling::ultsnake:
Rest range from the opposite of hype at worst to meh at best.

As for wavedashing, perfectly fine mechanic if the game is balanced with it in mind. I'll be content as long as the game's neutral isn't largely dash to shield like Brawl and Sm4sh's was.

Imadethistoseealeak

Smash Champion
Rather than doing all in hype order because there would be a good middle of meh or I'm just glad they're there, I'll do my hype top 10 and my bottom 5.

Hype
10.:ultlink:(Wish he was changed a bit more especially since we have 3 Links now.)
9.:ultzelda:(Not the design I was hoping for but way better than TP Zelda.)
8.:ulticeclimbers:( I honestly forget how they play so I'm excited to try them again.)
7.:ultwolf:(Wolf was my favorite of the Star Fox characters in Brawl. Also his design is looking SEXY.)
6. :ultpichu:(There's just something silly and fun about having Pichu back that excites me for the game.)
5. :ultganondorf: (Love love love his new design. Looks a lot of fun.)
4. :ultpokemontrainer: (Besides being a huge surprise I always liked playing Ivysaur best out of the three, so I'm excited.)
3.:ultsnake: (SNAKE! I wasn't hyping him until a few weeks ago so I'm glad to see he's back.)
2. :ultinkling: (They look like a lot of fun! Love all the color options too.)
1. :ultridley: (Can not contain the hype.)

As you can see I like new and shiny things lol.

Now for the bottom 5
5.:ultdaisy:(A surprise, but like a..."really?" surprise. Good for her fans I guess but eh. Doesn't bode well for future echo fighters in my oppinion, really hoping we get more unique intresting ones.)
4.:ultlucina:(The fact that she is now an "echo fighter" and probably doomed to forever be one really sucks for her. She deserves better.)
3.:ultdoc:(He's in a weird place where I still think he should be a costume alt, but he's not even an echo fighter?! Lol what?)
2.:ultyounglink:(When I realized everyone was returning from that trailer, after I saw Pichu I was like wait...no...they wouldn't. Then sure enough, three links. Two of them young. All of them mostly playing the same. Just...ugh.)
1. :ultdarkpit:(I was predicting all returning Smash 4 vets, but doesn't mean I have to like him.)

Ze Diglett

Smash Champion
Writing Team
NNID
ZeDiglett
Ehh, why not? Hype list it is:
New Main, True Main:
(fingers crossed)
Loyalty Main::ultmewtwo:
Likely Secondaries::ultgnw::ultgreninja::ultpokemontrainer:
"For Fun" Picks::ultinkling::ultrob::ultpacman::ultjigglypuff::ultpichu::ultshulk:
Definitely Gonna Try These Guys::ultwolf::ultyounglink::ultsnake:
Ehh, Maybe::ultbowser::ultbowserjr::ultfalcon::ultdiddy::ultdk::ultduckhunt::ultfox::ulticeclimbers::ultkingdedede::ultlink::ultlucario::ultluigi::ultmarth::ultlucina::ultmegaman::ultmetaknight::ultness::ultolimar::ultpeach::ultdaisy::ultrobin:ulttoonlink::ultwario::ultwiifittrainer::ultzss:
HURK::ultcloud::ultdoc::ultfalco::ultganondorf::ultike::ultmario::ultpalutena::ultsheik::ultroy::ultryu::ultsonic::ultvillager::ultsamus::ultzelda:
Please Stay Out::ultbayonetta::ultcorrin::ultlittlemac::ultmiifighters::ultdarkpit::ultrosalina:
"I Refuse To Use These Characters Because My Friends Already Main Them" Tier::ultpikachu::ultlucas::ultpit::ultridley::ultyoshi::ultkirby:

Last edited:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Hype Lists? Hype Lists.
Phil and Mango screaming tier: :ultsnake::ultwolf::ultshulk::ultryu::ultlittlemac::ultdoc::ultroy::ultolimar:
Not too interested but still hype: :ultridley::ultpokemontrainer::ultpichu::ulticeclimbers::ultcloud::ultrobin
For fun meme times: :ultbowser::ultfalcon::ultfalco::ultluigi::ultgnw::ultness::ultvillager::ultrob::ultike:
Why would you even?: :ultdarkpit::ultlucina::ultdaisy::ultcorrin:

The rest is just whatever.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I guess I'll post my hype list as well.
Planned mains: :ultgreninja::ultness::ultmewtwo::ultbowser::ultlucas::ultsnake::ultwolf::ultzss::ultridley:
Possible secondaries: :ultdk::ultike::ultkirby::ultcloud::ultbowserjr::ultcorrin::ultshulk::ultroy:
Curious about: :ulticeclimbers::ultlink::ultganondorf::ultinkling::ultyounglink::ultpokemontrainer:(Squirtle and Ivysaur)
I'll play them in random: :ultbayonetta::ultfalcon::ultdiddy::ultdoc::ultduckhunt::ultfalco::ultfox::ultlucario::ultluigi::ultmario::ultmarth::ultlucina::ultmegaman::ultmetaknight::ultgnw::ultolimar::ultpacman::ultpeach::ultpikachu::ultsheik::ultpit::ultdarkpit::ultrob::ultryu::ultsamus::ulttoonlink::ultvillager::ultwario::ultwiifittrainer::ultzelda:
Just for ****s and giggles: :ultkingdedede::ultrosalina::ultlittlemac::ultjigglypuff:
No: :ultmiifighters::ultpalutena::ultsonic::4charizard:
Punching bag: :ultdaisy:

I'll play as every character eventually, if only for the sake of getting a 100% completion.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ze Diglett

Smash Champion
Writing Team
NNID
ZeDiglett
Well I can certainly say you have good taste in games. I loved the Orre duology!
Now all we need is for that to become an Orre trilogy...
...seriously, why did they only make two of those games? Miror B. demands a comeback.

92MilesPrower

Smash Ace
*AUX CALL PUSH SELECT*

Snake: Okay, who's the genius that decides who gets into Smash? The fact that they're still letting young children participate is starting to get out of hand, this kid doesn't seem to have any psychic powers, weapons, or anything else they can fight with...

Mei Ling: Oh, that's the Villager, Snake, they're the young mayor of the town called Smashville! Just because they may basically be a normal person doesn't mean they can't fight. Rather than using weapons or super powers, the Villager uses simple items including an umbrella, a bug net, and a slingshot in battle.

Snake: But it seems like all of these items are just coming out of nowhere, where are they getting them from?

Mei Ling: They have the ability to store many items in their pockets, just about anything can be stored in the form of a leaf back where they come from. Large items like a bowling ball, a shovel, and even an axe can be stored in their pockets.

Snake: An axe?! Why didn't you tell me about that before?!

Mei Ling: They don't use their axe to attack you with directly, they can plant a tree and chop it down in an instant with the axe.

Snake: Oh... but I'm still going to keep my distance, I get a bad feeling just from looking in their eyes...

TumblrFamous

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW-8429-6803-3691
Yay! I can see them now. Now onto my hype list (apart from the levels of hype, no real order).

Most Hype: :ultlucas::ultpeach::ultdaisy::ultridley::ultzss::ultzelda::ultshulk::ultganondorf::ultness::ultlink::ultmewtwo::ultpalutena::ultwolf::ultsnake::ultpokemontrainer::ulticeclimbers::ultrosalina:

A Good Amount of Hype: :ultpikachu::ultpichu::ulttoonlink::ultsheik::ultbowserjr::ultbowser::ultdk::ultdoc::ultinkling::ultbayonetta::ultluigi::ultsamus::ultjigglypuff::ultduckhunt::ultyounglink::ultwiifittrainer::ultvillager::ultwario::ultrob::ultmiifighters::ultgnw::ultcloud::ultyoshi::ultmario::ultcorrin:

Neutral: :ultkirby::ultlucario::ultfalcon::ultike::ultpit::ultmarth::ultlucina::ultrobin:ultryu:

Eh: :ultfox::ultpacman::ultolimar::ultdiddy::ultfalco::ultgreninja::ultkingdedede::ultlittlemac::ultdarkpit::ultmegaman::ultmetaknight:

I'm Good, Thanks: :ultroy::ultsonic:

I'm pretty easy to please (I don't like Roy or Sanic tho, sorry)

Last edited:

KingBroly

Smash Lord
I just realized something.

If Dark Samus is an Echo Fighter...that means she might have a Samus Color Scheme. That'd be weird.

Bradli Wartooth

Smash Lord
NNID
Aearlir
I got bored so attempted to organise the ultimate characters in order of how excited I am for them in the new game:

:ultrob::ultridley::ulticeclimbers::ultjigglypuff::ultganondorf::ultlink::ultyounglink::ultbowser::ultryu::ultsamus::ultsnake::ultpikachu::ultwario::ultinkling::ultdoc::ultpokemontrainer::ultike::ultpeach::ultrosalina::ultolimar:
:ultdk::ultwolf::ultmewtwo::ultmario::ultfalcon::ultshulk::ultlittlemac::ultgnw::ultfalco::ultpacman:
:ultmetaknight::ultsheik::ultroy::ultduckhunt::ultmarth::ultdaisy::ultpichu::ulttoonlink::ultness::ultlucina:
:ultdiddy::ultyoshi::ultsonic::ultvillager::ultcorrin::ultcloud::ultbowserjr::ultkirby::ultlucario::ultpit::ultdarkpit::ultwiifittrainer::ultzss::ultkingdedede::ultfox::ultrobin:ultzelda::ultluigi::ultpalutena::ultlucas:
:ultgreninja::ultmegaman::ultbayonetta::ultmiifighters:
Oh cool the emojis are up now too :) Here's my list.

S+: :ultinkling::ultpalutena:
S: :ultpichu::ultshulk::ultpokemontrainer::ultridley::ultganondorf:
A: :ultzelda::ultdaisy::ultlink::ultyounglink::ultfalcon::ultmegaman::ultbowserjr::ultroy::ultwario::ultsamus::ultfalco::ultsnake:
B: :ultike::ultcloud::ultgreninja::ultmario::ultduckhunt::ultwiifittrainer::ultlucario::ultkingdedede::ulticeclimbers::ultlucas::ultmarth::ultlucina::ultmewtwo::ultpeach::ultryu::ultwolf::ultlittlemac:
C: :ultfox::ultpikachu::ultdk::ultrobin:ultdoc::ultness::ultpacman::ultsheik::ultgnw::ultpit::ultdarkpit::ultyoshi:
D: :ultjigglypuff::ultkirby::ultluigi::ultbowser::ultdiddy::ultolimar::ultrob::ulttoonlink::ultvillager::ultzss::ultsonic::ultmetaknight:
F: :ultbayonetta::ultcorrin::ultmiifighters::ultrosalina:

Should be noted that no character made me less excited for the game. F tier basically means they brought no extra excitement to me. For the sake of everyone else who loves this game, more characters are always welcome in my book.

Last edited:

monadoboy

Smash Lord
Hype list just 'cause those icons are CLEAN:
Infinity Seven: :ultshulk::ultlucina::ultmarth::ultlink::ultike::ultrobin:ultroy:
Amazing: :ultlucario::ultpichu::ultridley:(I love the way they made him work and I'm happy for his fans, Ridster definitely deserves to be in the game.):ultinkling::ultwolf::ultzelda::ultcloud::ultcorrin::ultpit::ultdarkpit::ultyounglink::ultsnake: (Snake is the only oddity here, as I've only played MGS2 and wasn't a big fan of it, anyway, but his moveset is just too much fun.)
Great::ultlucas::ultmetaknight::ultpalutena::ultsheik::ultvillager::ultzss::ultganondorf::ultpikachu::ulttoonlink::ulticeclimbers::ultpokemontrainer::ultmewtwo::ultmegaman:
Cool::ultdoc::ultduckhunt::ultgreninja::ultjigglypuff::ultkingdedede::ultkirby::ultlittlemac::ultness::ultrob::ultrosalina::ultyoshi::ultryu:
Neutral: :ultbayonetta::ultbowser::ultbowserjr::ultfalcon::ultdiddy::ultdk::ultfalco::ultfox::ultluigi::ultmario::ultgnw::ultolimar::ultpacman::ultpeach::ultdaisy::ultwario::ultwiifittrainer::ultsamus:
Meh: :ultmiifighters:
Sonic tier because I dislike his basic moveset and there's plenty of cool things they could do instead of like seven hundred stupid ball attacks::ultsonic:

Iridium

Smash Hero
My hype list (each row indicates the level to which I care, not completely in order. D tier is ordered though.):
S: :ultlink::ultgreninja::ultlucario::ulttoonlink::ultpit::ultmarth::ultmewtwo:
A: :ultroy::ultdarkpit::ultmetaknight::ultmegaman::ultfox::ultfalco::ultike::ultpikachu::ultwolf::ultsonic::ultshulk::ultcorrin::ultcloud::ultsheik::ultryu:
B: :ultsnake::ultyounglink::ultzelda::ultmario::ultluigi::ultlucina::ultpokemontrainer::ultridley::ultrobin:ultzss::ultduckhunt::ultfalcon::ultganondorf::ultvillager::ultsamus:
C: :ultlucas::ultpacman::ultmiifighters::ultgnw::ultness::ultyoshi::ultolimar::ultkirby::ultjigglypuff::ultpichu::ultbowser::ultdiddy::ultdk:
D: :ultbayonetta::ultdoc::ultrosalina::ultkingdedede::ultwiifittrainer::ultwario::ulticeclimbers::ultpalutena::ultpeach::ultdaisy::ultinkling:

Last edited:

MamaLuigi123456

Smash Champion
*AUX CALL PUSH SELECT*

Snake: Colonel, am I fighting a miniature version of Bowser?

Colonel: That's Bowser Jr., Snake. He's the son of Bowser, and #2 on Mario's rival's list.

Snake: Kinda odd for a kid to be on the battlefield, huh?

Colonel: Don't think just because he's young means he can't fight. He pilots the Jr. Clown Car, a weapon that allows him to use various gadgets and gizmos against opponents. Cannonballs, Mechakoopas, saws, drills, maces, he's got it all.

Snake: Just like a miniature Metal Gear...

Colonel: Be sure you aim your attacks at Bowser Jr. He'll take less damage if your weapons hit the Clown Car.

Snake: Got it. My only worry is that I'm gonna have an angry father on my tail...

God I hope Campbell's Japanese VA passing away doesn't prevent this coming back.

Jetsurge

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-2536-8732-7990
I just realized something.

If Dark Samus is an Echo Fighter...that means she might have a Samus Color Scheme. That'd be weird.
I doubt it. Samus' Dark Samus skin is gone so I don't think she will have Samus' colour scheme as an alt.

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
Let's see...

At the top

Long lost friends: :ultpokemontrainer:(Esp. Ivysaur):ultwolf::ultsnake:
Good to see you again: :ultyounglink::ultpichu::ulticeclimbers:
Newcomer hype: :ultinkling::ultridley::ultdaisy:
Liking the new stuff you're showing: :ultdoc::ultfox::ultganondorf::ultike::ultkingdedede::ultkirby::ultlink::ultlittlemac::ultlucas::ultmario::ultmiifighters::ultgnw::ultness::ultpalutena::ultpikachu::ultsheik::ultrob::ultryu::ultsamus::ultshulk::ultsonic::ulttoonlink::ultzelda:
I hope you've got more to show later: The Rest

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
What if Dark Samus is not an echo character but just a costume for samus, like the Koopalings or Alph.
It be weird, but I be fine with it.

More love for Metroid is always a + in my book.

Bradli Wartooth

Smash Lord
NNID
Aearlir
Lots of Dark Samus talk, so here's my take on it.

I really don't see her becoming an echo fighter. Her Assist Trophy functions in Smash 4 made it pretty clear that Sakurai has a different vision for Dark Samus than Samus. The only similarity they share in Smash 4 is their build, but Dark Samus's abilities are absolutely nothing like Samus's. Because of this, I don't think Sakurai would reduce Dark Samus's moveset to a phazon-colored variation of Samus's. I believe Dark Samus will be either a semi-clone or an assist trophy, not an echo clone. And I'm leaning towards returning assist trophy.

Troykv

Smash Master
Potential mains: :ultmarth::ultlucina::ultroy:
Hyped::ultfalcon::ultcloud::ultkirby::ultlink::ultlittlemac::ultmewtwo::ultdarkpit::ultganondorf::ultridley::ultrosalina::ultryu::ultsamus::ultsnake::ultwolf::ultzelda:
I want at least to play a bit with them::ultbayonetta::ultbowser::ultdk::ultdoc::ultduckhunt::ultfalco::ultfox::ultgreninja::ulticeclimbers::ultike::ultinkling::ultjigglypuff::ultkingdedede::ultlucario::ultlucas::ultluigi::ultmario::ultmegaman::ultmetaknight::ultness::ultpacman::ultpalutena::ultdaisy::ultpichu::ultpikachu::ultsheik::ultpit::ultpokemontrainer::ultrob::ultrobin:ultshulk::ultsonic::ulttoonlink::ultvillager::ultwario::ultwiifittrainer::ultyoshi::ultyounglink::ultzss:
Neutral::ultdiddy::ultmiifighters::ultgnw::ultolimar::ultpeach:
Eh::ultcorrin:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom