• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Smash Ultimate Discussion

Almost one month has passed since release. In retrospect....

• This is by far the best Smash ever. Like, I don't even know how they will top this.

• Pretty freakin' good; I have a few qualms over things like internet play, balancing issues, etc.

• It's ok, but [insert Smash game here] is better.

• I'd rather play Parcheesi.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dyllybirdy

Smash Hero
Having waited like 10 years for another Marvel vs Capcom after MVC2, 10 Years for a "2D" DBZ fighting game after Burst Limit(Which I didn't like as much as Budokai 3), nearly 8 years for Mega Man 11 and Samus Returns. And 5 years for another good Spider-Man game I'll be fine waiting for more Smash news.

Honestly, I'm more interested in hearing some of the weirder choices of characters people support, or their pipe dream characters because it's nice seeing people get hyped up over some stuff as long as they aren't ******** about it.
Well, I guess I shall answer this question too...

-Shantae
-Reimu (Touhou)
-Mipha (BOTW)
-Urbosa (BOTW)
-Ayumi (Famicom Detective Club)
-Bub and Bob (Bubble Bobble)
-2B (NieR: Automata)
-Marina (Mischief Makers)
-Sackboy (LittleBigPlanet)
-Mona (WarioWare)
-Kat and Ana (WarioWare)
-Tifa (Final Fantasy 7)
-Terra (Final Fantasy 6)
-Arle Nadja (Puyo Puyo)

And those are the only ones I could think of off the top of my head.

D

Deleted member

They will probably do the same thing that they did at Gamescom.

Publish some matches played there on the official Youtube channel.

GolisoPower

Smash Master
They will probably do the same thing that they did at Gamescom.

Publish some matches played there on the official Youtube channel.
Thinking about it right now...what better way for Nintendo to celebrate Halloween than with showing off a Simon match?

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
I VERY highly doubt the first instance of a new build demo is going to take place at some bar in Quebec.
it COULD if the characters have yet to be revealed, hence no streaming

...you can tell im desperate cant you :c

D

Deleted member

Honestly, I'm more interested in hearing some of the weirder choices of characters people support, or their pipe dream characters because it's nice seeing people get hyped up over some stuff as long as they aren't ******** about it.
Mike Jones from Startropics

If him and Geno appeared in Smash Ultimate, then I'd never need to play any other Smash game.

TyrantLizardKing

Smash Lord
If nothing else they want the press to make preview articles over the weekend. Get the gears grinding again.

I have to admit, I’m starting to fall into the camp that says November will have our final news dump. Halfway through October and a month past Isabelle with nothing to show. Obviously there’s still another half to go but what Scoliosis Jones Scoliosis Jones said seems to be pretty logical (as usual). Drop the last info on the day the Switch bundle and controllers release so it’s back on everyone’s minds and then spend the next few weeks plugging LGPE before Smash is finally in our hands.

D

Deleted member

I was in the clouds and almost going to suggest to play Twister.

How would that freaking play like on a chat?

Untouch

Smash Master
If anyone is going to the event, there's only two stages left that we don't know how it functions with hazards off, Onett and Mario Galaxy.
If hazards are off (I doubt it, but they were at TBH) can you see how that stage works? That's basically the only thing we don't know regarding the demo at this point outside of some frame data that'll probably be changed anyways.

CosmicQuark

Smash Master
If nothing else they want the press to make preview articles over the weekend. Get the gears grinding again.

I have to admit, I’m starting to fall into the camp that says November will have our final news dump. Halfway through October and a month past Isabelle with nothing to show. Obviously there’s still another half to go but what Scoliosis Jones Scoliosis Jones said seems to be pretty logical (as usual). Drop the last info on the day the Switch bundle and controllers release so it’s back on everyone’s minds and then spend the next few weeks plugging LGPE before Smash is finally in our hands.
Hmmmm *gears turning* Final Smash Direct around November 2, advertise Let's Go, then after Let's Go's released, demo or Test Smash (probably limited to online subscribers) leading up to December.

Majora's Visage

Smash Journeyman

This is what is going to happen, betting on it

Pakky

Smash Hero
Quebec...Montreal...Eidos Montreal and Ubisoft Montreal...

Rayman and Lara confirmed?!
Which version of Lara though?

I would hope for an updated version of the original model.

Speaking of which what if the original 12 had N64 costumes in the N64 style of being made of like 6 polygons?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom