• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Smash Ultimate Discussion

Almost one month has passed since release. In retrospect....

• This is by far the best Smash ever. Like, I don't even know how they will top this.

• Pretty freakin' good; I have a few qualms over things like internet play, balancing issues, etc.

• It's ok, but [insert Smash game here] is better.

• I'd rather play Parcheesi.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Condenir

Smash Apprentice
Wow I really cannot wait to play this game...
I hope the online is really fun, and I am GLAD that world of light is so long honestly. I want to complete it kinda quick but I’m not in a super rush or anything...if I’m bored I’ll just do classic, practice with other fighters and play online.

Hehe:-3
Do people plan on playing online together here? I think that would be fun;) I’ve never really had friends that liked video games so...I’m glad you all are here :)

D

Deleted member

You know, come 12 am tonight the amount of people in this thread is either gonna drop like a rock or swell like a balloon

D

Deleted member

never mind
t-minus 11 hours 45 minutes until ultimate

Last edited by a moderator:

osby

Smash Obsessed
So, since I'm poop posting

What if Kim Kardashian joined the battle and had a 0-to death grab combo using her rear?
Dude, maybe you shouldn't open such topics

Also I doubt it, even Wario can't do it

Condenir

Smash Apprentice

What if Kim Kardashian joined the battle and had a 0-to death grab combo using her rear?
She would obviously be OP, but she does have one glaring weakness of throwing her diamond earring into the ocean.

D

Deleted member

it wouldn't work her ass would just fall off the moment she tries to pummel

lets not lose our heads though we dont wanna get banhammered by the mods lol

SquashiniKun

Smash Ace
Imagine if Smash Ultimate's DLC doesn't get revealed at the VGAs but PSASBR2 does.

Last edited:

Guynamednelson

Smash Legend
NNID
Nelson340
3DS FC
2105-8742-2099
Switch FC
SW 4265 6024 9719
Imagine if Smash Ultimate's DLC doesn't get revealed at the VGAs but PSASBR2 does.
Why not both, by having Heihachi or Dante DLC revealed or a Big Boss echo for Snake?

Last edited:

Sestetz

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Sestetz
Switch FC
SW-8244-4802-5322
I'm so pumped up to play Ultimate at 1 tonight, I can't even focus on the Game Awards.

Anyways, how about that DLC

D

Deleted member

Honestly I'm dedicating myself to getting good at Smash with this game. I wasn't great at Smash 4 (only decent at best) but now that my main is stronger and my semester is almost over, I'll have plenty of time to practice! Unfortunately I haven't been able to practice for like a whole-ass year since my Wii U broke :p

D

Deleted member

**** it, I’m raising the stakes.
If there isn’t a character reveal tonight, I will do THREE jumps off-camera.

Tako Tuesday

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-0245-5753-9220
Wow I really cannot wait to play this game...
I hope the online is really fun, and I am GLAD that world of light is so long honestly. I want to complete it kinda quick but I’m not in a super rush or anything...if I’m bored I’ll just do classic, practice with other fighters and play online.

Hehe:-3
Do people plan on playing online together here? I think that would be fun;) I’ve never really had friends that liked video games so...I’m glad you all are here :)
I wish I could play online with you guys... but unfortunately, I don't have NSO and don't plan on paying for it any time soon, especially if Smash online is still the slide show that was Sm4sh online.

I just don't have the money to throw away for a subpar service right now, but maybe in the future I'll pay for it and play with you guys!

Pakky

Smash Hero
So I heard a detailed lie from the youtube channel 'Blocked Content' that Banjo was going to be announced tonight with game remakes on top of being in smash. The ender-dragon is a boss, and there's a real render online for Banjo and Kazooie, the one with him having freckles.

Last edited:

Sestetz

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Sestetz
Switch FC
SW-8244-4802-5322
I wish I could play online with you guys... but unfortunately, I don't have NSO and don't plan on paying for it any time soon, especially if Smash online is still the slide show that was Sm4sh online.

I just don't have the money to throw away for a subpar service right now, but maybe in the future I'll pay for it and play with you guys!
I'm just joining in a nintendo family with my pal for a year

D

Deleted member

So I heard a lie from the youtube channel 'Blocked Content' that Banjo was going to be announced tonight with game remakes on top of being in smash. The ender-dragon is a boss, and there's a real render online for Banjo and Kazooie, the one with him having freckles.
Press the letter between W and Y to show suspicion.

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
Yeah I doubt the guy who "leaked" the Banjo thing.

The only thing that holds up hopes for Banjo-Kazooie is Steve Mayles being completely silent, as well as Vergeben not denying it when it was brought up on Gamefaqs, although his words seemed to explain how it may be suspicious (but it's clear he doesn't seem to know much about DLC other than the SE character).

edit: also the strings in the code regarding Jet Force Gemini and Blast Corps; I forgot about those. They may be in the Spirits section for franchises but idk if that's correct or not.

Last edited:

Raxxel

Hipster Heavyweight Champ
NNID
RaxxelAintHappy
3DS FC
2921-9637-8816
Banjo revealed at the game awards.
9b9 (1).jpg

D

Deleted member

I was planning on doing a family pass as well, but neither I nor my pal want to pay for it...
If you can find a large group of (trustworthy) people on like a discord or something you can split that price hella down to like 5 bucks a year

Pakky

Smash Hero
Yeah I doubt the guy who "leaked" the Banjo thing.

The only thing that holds up hopes for Banjo-Kazooie is Steve Mayles being completely silent, as well as Vergeben not denying it when it was brought up on Gamefaqs, although his words seemed to explain how it may be suspicious (but it's clear he doesn't seem to know much about DLC other than the SE character).
The timing is right, I guess, due to Spyro and Crash being things but, eh. Nah I'll believe it when I see it.

The RARE spirits are interesting though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom