• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Smash Ultimate Discussion

Almost one month has passed since release. In retrospect....

• This is by far the best Smash ever. Like, I don't even know how they will top this.

• Pretty freakin' good; I have a few qualms over things like internet play, balancing issues, etc.

• It's ok, but [insert Smash game here] is better.

• I'd rather play Parcheesi.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cosmic77

Smash Hero
Switch FC
2166-0541-5238
It’s the most wonderful time of the year
Is what we'll say right before we get creamed online tomorrow by that one Dedede player who keeps spamming Gordo Throw. Then we'll throw down our controller and take a few breaths to remind ourselves that it's just a game.

Last edited:

Pakky

Smash Hero
Imagine existing.
Imagine Banjo and Kazooie being announced for Smash at the Game Awards and remakes of the first two games being on Switch.

Imagine someone being a fake insider and Steve was leak bait.

SoccerStar9001

Smash Lord
I was gonna go to sleep because I thought I could wake up to see page 9001 without risk missing it. But unfortunately, it seems this thread is active again. Guess I will stay up the whole night, I don't have any work on Friday anyways.

ProfPeanut

Smash Ace
Welp, gonna sleep in the hopes that I wake to see Ultimate's release. See you guys on the other side.

SvartWolf

Smash Champion
Imagine if they add Dark souls to smash?

It would be the "Dark Souls" of third party promotions.

Solaire wiould be the "Dark Souls" of shield pressure.

Anor Londo would be the "Dark Souls" of dodging bosses...

ok, i stop now.

Last edited:

osby

Smash Obsessed
Is what we'll say right before we get creamed online tomorrow by that one Dedede player who keeps spamming Gordo Throw. Then we'll throw down our controller and take a few breaths to remind ourselves that it's just a game.
Nah, I'll be spamming Din's Fire on the other side of the stage.

Last edited:

VashTehStampede

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
8506-1485-4895
Only thing that can stop Lloyd’s chances is Yuri but I just feel sakurai will go with a dual swordsman for another unique fighter. He showcased that with wanting a wrestler fighter like incineroar. And the interview where he says Lloyd is the obvious choice just seals it in my book. Lloyd’s chances for DLC are looking 100%! Especially with this Pac-Man taunt !

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Only thing that can stop Lloyd’s chances is Yuri but I just feel sakurai will go with a dual swordsman for another unique fighter. He showcased that with wanting a wrestler fighter like incineroar. And the interview where he says Lloyd is the obvious choice just seals it in my book. Lloyd’s chances for DLC are looking 100%! Especially with this Pac-Man taunt !
I’d definitely take Lloyd over Heihachi.

osby

Smash Obsessed
Wait, PAC-MAN has a Lloyd taunt?

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
Eh, don't worry... I'l be spamming Counter Surge, so the Gordos will be no match for me,,,

Last edited:

FreeFox

Smash Lord
Refresh my memory. Was it in the same interview where Castlevania and the creator of Doom were mentioned, right?

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
the wind blows 6th of december
our last smash, do you remember
counting the days since e3
praying daily for bandana dee

D

Deleted member

#Crash4Smash at Game Awards pls.

the wind blows 6th of December.
our last smash, do you remember
counting the days since e3
praying daily for bandana dee
Completely wrong.

I was praying for Metroid content and Crash Bandicoot.

Last edited by a moderator:

Calamitas

Smash Champion
Why wouldn't you want the XBC2 songs to play? Regardless of feelings towards the game or its artstyle, the OST kicks absolute ***.
Eh. I personally wasn't that blown away by the vast majority of XBC2's soundtrack. The battle themes in particular were rather lackluster to me.

ok, i stop now.
Dark Souls darkens the souls!

Yes, the playable character would clearly be named "Dark Souls".

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988

ok, i stop now.
I guess Solaire would probably be their choice for the character representation in Smash.

D

Deleted member

If Crash gets announced at the Game Awards, every user (including you, my dear reader) will be forced to play PSASBR.

FreeFox

Smash Lord
Cool. I wonder if we Will see cameos of the rest of the team. Hopefully, Colette or Genis but I think Kratos sounds more likely if Sakurai wants to add a Hazard or assist trophy. As for the stage, maybe one of the places for world regeneration since I dont think they would pick a human ranch.
Edit: Oh! And at least one of the dwarven vows has to be used for one of his taunts.

No, that's the one where he was talking about Final Fantasy.
http://www.sourcegaming.info/2016/01/21/sakuraixnomuraparttwo/
He actually didn't even mention DOOM, but he did mention Carmack.
That is what I said. The creator of Doom.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Cool. I wonder if we Will see cameos of the rest of the team. Hopefully, Colette or Genis but I think Kratos sounds more likely if Sakurai wants to add a Hazard or assist trophy. As for the stage, maybe one of the places for world regeneration since I dont think they would pick a human ranch.

Wasn't the creator John Romero?

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Edit: Oh! And at least one of the dwarven vows has to be used for one of his taunts.

They aren’t adding assist trophies with the dlc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom