Official Smash Ultimate Discussion: Age of DLC Speculation Begins

Joker DLC reaction?

• Wow.....I mean like, wow.....

• What a buzzkill.

Results are only viewable after voting.
NNID
Iko_MattOrr
An observation about DLCs:

-Sakurai said that the DLCs were chosen by Nintendo, suggesting that most DLC characters were Nintendo characters.
-Joker announced, a third party with little connections to Nintendo

-Sakurai said that Smash was once "Nintendo All-Stars" and now it extended beyond that concept with third parties and stuff
-Last character revealed is a third party (Joker), suggesting that the rest are likely third parties too.

What if the next character is a Nintendo classic character? They want to be unpredictable, they want every character to be a surprise.
First, they made us think that all the DLC characters were all Nintendo first parties, and they revealed Joker;
Now they are suggesting that all the DLCs will be focused on third parties, but instead...

As long as the new character isn't Movie Sonic.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
NNID
UID:chiefjafar
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Ok, a little game.

You get in the game your most wanted, but when you play them your skill gets worse every 20 seconds, until the point that your reaction time is abismally slow. Your skill resets to base when the match finishes.
Layton, because Id sacrifice my already bad skill just to play as him

Wyoming

Connery, Sean
Premium
Writing Team
Switch FC
7748-5364-3982
Could you imagine The Sonic Movie being good and Detective Pikachu being mediocre? Long stretch but could you imagine?
I'd be stunned. I duly expect both to be bad. It's a video game movie which already dents its potential to be more than mediocre, and I doubt either will have good writing so that an adult can enjoy.