• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Smash Ultimate Discussion

Almost one month has passed since release. In retrospect....

• This is by far the best Smash ever. Like, I don't even know how they will top this.

• Pretty freakin' good; I have a few qualms over things like internet play, balancing issues, etc.

• It's ok, but [insert Smash game here] is better.

• I'd rather play Parcheesi.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Give everyone their Kyary Pamyu Pamyu outfits, PLEASE
Yes please Yes please Yes please Yes please Yes please Yes please Yes please Yes please Yes please Yes please Yes please Yes please Yes please Yes please Yes please Yes please Yes please Yes please Yes please Yes please Yes please Yes please Yes please Yes please Yes please Yes please Yes please Yes please Yes please Yes please Yes please Yes please Yes please Yes please Yes please Yes please

osby

Smash Obsessed

Give everyone their Kyary Pamyu Pamyu outfits, PLEASE
I still want Toon Zelda

Fighting good Snake's is so hard, sometimes it feels like you can't do anything because they're always throwing bombs and sticking the frikin C4's everywhere and the disjoint on his F-Smash hurts me, and he's not frikin helpless after his up-b GODDAMMIT IF PEACH IS HELPLESS WHY NOT SNAKE ****

...I have no idea how to fight good Snakes besides just switching to Richter and zoning, I can't take them down otherwise with any of my mains/secondaries. Shulk, Cloud, and Lucina just feel like they're hopeless in disadvantage against him (unless I can get a cheesy counter with Shulk/Lucina and then follow up to turn my disadvantage state into an advantage, and Snake is bad in disadvantage)
Snake is disgusting, I'm so glad they got rid of his old down smash. I really wonder who is going to be the Fox of this game.

MalcolmBelmont

Smash Journeyman
download.jpg

While this is definitely for the Fatal Frame Stuff but i do think this makes it likely Nintendo at the very least have talked to Koei Tecmo about the possibility of putting a character from their franchises into Smash

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
What about Hipster Bowser?

---
I don't like the Dr. Wily Spirit Mission much.

Probably because I'm under-equipped for it (I don't have a Master Level Shield Spirit with three slots).

It's incredibly frustrating to get harassed by two Metal Megamen just shooting pellets at you forever.
Lucas, my guy. He completely destroys the Megamen since they'll shoot energy projectiles endlessly at your down-b.

D

Deleted member

I'm honestly thinking about making DS a secondary. Like, I know she's supposedly really bad, but I can't help it; she's so much fun to play!

KMDP

Smash Legend
Lucas, my guy. He completely destroys the Megamen since they'll shoot energy projectiles endlessly at your down-b.
*checks*

I have Lucas. Yay.

I had been using Link, so that the shield would just tank the pellets, but then they'd throw a Metal Blade and then I'd take damage anyway.

...Oh, god... Lucas + Viridi (Metal Killer) + Victini (Hyper Smash Attacks).
I hope Lucas' Up Smash tears through them like they're made of paper.

Last edited:

Graizen

Smash Champion
GAME:

We don't want predictable characters!
Put here 4 non-predictable characters:
1 - Bandai Namco
2 - Square Enix
3 - Microsoft/Rare
4 - Others

Pakky

Smash Hero
1544463193858.jpeg
yes

Who's mans is this?

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

GAME:

We don't want predictable characters!Put here 4 non-predictable characters:

1 - Bandai Namco

2 - Square Enix

3 - Microsoft/Rare

4 - Others
Renamon
Chocobo
Banjo
Zoe Trent

Last edited by a moderator:

Bee Card

Smash Ace
GAME:

We don't want predictable characters!
Put here 4 non-predictable characters:
1 - Bandai Namco
2 - Square Enix
3 - Microsoft/Rare
4 - Others
1 - Bandai Namco : Agumon (sorry xD)
2 - Square Enix : Lara Croft
3 - MS : Conker
4 - Other : Walui... I mean Goku

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
I can't believe you're the only one to respond so far
Just in case nobody else saw:
Nude Isabelle or riot
We saw it,
we just i gnored it because no one wants to know, acknowledge, care that you want to see a ****ing nude anthro dog.

didnt your ass just get banned for this type of ****. ****ing stopnit, you sicko

Last edited:

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
please dont
y'all can you do me a favor and report/stop responding to those posts
they'll just get banned if they keep begging for attention like this and it'll keep going on and getting worse the more you guys react to it

i wasn't joking the last time i said this

D

Deleted member

****. I ALMOST ****ED SNAKE WITH RICHTER AND THIS SON OF A-

ahem, I mean, I almost killed Snake with Richter and Snake pulled out his BS
To be honest, Snake was wrecking me too (I have a harder time with the faster characters due to using K Rool), but because his map is fairly enclosed, I was able to get a lot of good hits on him, then Plank'd him to death.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom