• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Smash Ultimate Discussion

Almost one month has passed since release. In retrospect....

• This is by far the best Smash ever. Like, I don't even know how they will top this.

• Pretty freakin' good; I have a few qualms over things like internet play, balancing issues, etc.

• It's ok, but [insert Smash game here] is better.

• I'd rather play Parcheesi.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Why is everyone in this game so gosh dang fun. It's making picking a character to go along with Inkling really hard, lol.

Strongest contenders ATM are :ultkrool:,:ultisabelle:,:ultsimon:,:ulttoonlink: and :ultyoshi:.

The more I play K. Rool, the more I love him, lol. Blunderbuss is so cheesy, and all his aerials are golden (up air and back air are nuts).

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

Please delete this. Posting on phone and it freaked out. -.-

Last edited by a moderator:

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
****in

i didn't rush to get all the characters cause i had no reason to.
so i'm finally on the last one i need to unlock, and it's palutena, and she keeps kicking my ass lmfao

Last edited:

Yoshisaurus Rex

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-1023-7514-9432
****in

i didn't rush to get all the characters cause i had no reason to.
so i'm finally on the last one i need to unlock, and it's palutena, and she keeps kicking my *** lmfao
I know your pain, dude. I struggled with Dr. Mario almost all day yesterday until I had to break out the big guns and used Bowser to drop kick him into oblivion to punish a roll.

Last edited:

Untouch

Smash Master
I don't care what people say, I'm addicted to spirit board, it should be as fun as it is.

MyDude213

Smash Journeyman
Bruh that new KH3 opening cinamatic trailer looked so clean. Honestly now I just want Sora in Smash to see if we get a cinamatic trailer for Sora's reveal, that would be so ****ing good man.

alemerltoucanet

Smash Lord
NNID
AngrySilverBird
You know, I've been wondering: who did Joker and his gang steal that Smash invitation from? I mean, it does mention they stole it from what I recall in the trailer.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Ridley feels soooooooooo good to play.

He gels with me perfectly.

osby

Smash Obsessed
You know, I've been wondering: who did Joker and his gang steal that Smash invitation from? I mean, it does mention they stole it from what I recall in the trailer.
From Master Hand? Now I wonder what Palutena will say about him (if she does, are placeholder guidances still in the game?).

MUSCLES MADE ME WEAK.
Relatable.

Last edited:

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Premium
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
Goku. Joker did us all a favor.

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
I'm sad Ultimate didn't add that many more waifus...
There are four slots left. There's still hope..
Waluigi...

But it was for a good cause.

If Waluigi got in, the world would've imploded on itself.

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
If I were to go by my stupid theory I would say they stole it from Sakurai and that the palace is the smash universe

Last edited:

Guynamednelson

Smash Legend
NNID
Nelson340
3DS FC
2105-8742-2099
Switch FC
SW 4265 6024 9719
Is anyone else encountering this bug where your character's costume reverts to the default when you get into an online match?

Mc.Rad

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-0842-4814-1315
If I were to go by my stupid theory I would say they stole it from Sakurai and that the palace is the smash universe
Don’t the Phantom Theives fix people after they’re done? Does that mean Sakurai would start putting more F-Zero characters in and stop making the Smash Menus so confusing???

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Premium
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
joker tumblr post.PNG

I just remembered this tumblr post that talks about Joker stealing the invitation, so obviously I had to bring it here.

Iridium

Smash Hero
New icons we should probably get sometime:

Obviously with adjusted sizes of course. Is there anybody I can alert about these?

I guess some of these could be useful when someone is just using one Pokémon or type of Mii, but I don't know what else for.

Last edited:

osby

Smash Obsessed
Don’t the Phantom Theives fix people after they’re done? Does that mean Sakurai would start putting more F-Zero characters in and stop making the Smash Menus so confusing???
That would imply these are bad things and Sakurai designs the menus

this would also imply that the phantom thieves are total *****, tho
Nah, this is making the world a better place.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom