Joker DLC reaction?

• Wow.....I mean like, wow.....

• What a buzzkill.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Shishœ

Master of the World Tree
3DS FC
0018-4498-1775
Imagine if Smash Ultimate's DLC doesn't get revealed at the VGAs but PSASBR2 does.

Real talk, I would actually be hyped for that as long as they fix the gameplay. I never had any issues with the roster, just with how utterly repetitive and boring it was.
Keep the platform fighter but either copy the % from Smash or go with traditional lifebars. If they want to stick a new gameplay style, then sure as long as it works.

Sestetz

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Sestetz
Switch FC
SW-8244-4802-5322

Real talk, I would actually be hyped for that as long as they fix the gameplay. I never had any issues with the roster, just with how utterly repetitive and boring it was.
Keep the platform fighter but either copy the % from Smash or go with traditional lifebars. If they want to stick a new gameplay style, then sure as long as it works.
I'd play it if Parappa was still in it

NNID
enthusedpanda
Well if the remake is real please don't ruin GAME OVER Grunty with new-age sensibilities.
I love how even though “sexy” Grunty isn’t meant to be tacit approval of that look being preferable or “right”, there could still be controversy over it. It’s an exaggerated caricature, and Grunty is feckless and tacky. That she’d choose to look that way should speak to the quality of her character rather than imply anything about body image. Just IMO.

About the Rare data found in the game files, someone on Resetera posted about it earlier, and someone else came up with another theory:

“To add some more info from what people were saying in the datamine thread - the franchises appear in the code but there's no actual content attached to them. What likely happened is the devs in Japan added Spirits from the games because there's some weird scenario where Nintendo owns some rights to the franchises in Japan, but everywhere else they're owned by Microsoft. When they realised Nintendo didn't actually own the franchises, the spirits got scrapped.”

https://www.resetera.com/threads/sm...in-the-code-for-the-game.83155/#post-15362708

Depends on what new chars are announced.

This is sad really but at least you can still taunt in lobbies and with friends.

I love how even though “sexy” Grunty isn’t meant to be tacit approval of that look being preferable or “right”, there could still be controversy over it. It’s an exaggerated caricature, and Grunty is feckless and tacky. That she’d choose to look that way should speak to the quality of her character rather than imply anything about body image. Just IMO.
Yeah but screw art, people's emotionally charged opinions about a fiction character are what matter today.

Also bewbs is be the devil

Last edited:
NNID
Demi-fiend
Switch FC
King of Chaos
This has been confirmed to only be in quickplay. In lobbies though, you're free to taunt as much as you'd like.

Not the worst thing in the world.
Quickplay as in the gamemode that will be the most used online and where you would want to taunt the most.

It's pretty damn disappointing.

Last edited:

Chucklehead Tom

Snicker-Snack
Premium
3DS FC
5043-2315-9128
NNID
ChuckleheadTom
Switch FC
SW-1091-3992-7423
real talk to people ACTUALLY get tilted by taunts? How am I gonna ask people to show me their moves? Or tell them that I'm really feeling it? :p
Oh god that's the worst part of this.
How are we gonna start off our Falcon dittos now if not a mutual request for a display of moves?