Official Smash Ultimate Discussion: Age of DLC Speculation Begins

Joker DLC reaction?

• Wow.....I mean like, wow.....

• What a buzzkill.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Condenir

Smash Apprentice
Wow I really cannot wait to play this game...
I hope the online is really fun, and I am GLAD that world of light is so long honestly. I want to complete it kinda quick but I’m not in a super rush or anything...if I’m bored I’ll just do classic, practice with other fighters and play online.

Hehe:-3
Do people plan on playing online together here? I think that would be fun;) I’ve never really had friends that liked video games so...I’m glad you all are here :)

Honestly I'm dedicating myself to getting good at Smash with this game. I wasn't great at Smash 4 (only decent at best) but now that my main is stronger and my semester is almost over, I'll have plenty of time to practice! Unfortunately I haven't been able to practice for like a whole-*** year since my Wii U broke :p

Wow I really cannot wait to play this game...
I hope the online is really fun, and I am GLAD that world of light is so long honestly. I want to complete it kinda quick but I’m not in a super rush or anything...if I’m bored I’ll just do classic, practice with other fighters and play online.

Hehe:-3
Do people plan on playing online together here? I think that would be fun;) I’ve never really had friends that liked video games so...I’m glad you all are here :)
I wish I could play online with you guys... but unfortunately, I don't have NSO and don't plan on paying for it any time soon, especially if Smash online is still the slide show that was Sm4sh online.

I just don't have the money to throw away for a subpar service right now, but maybe in the future I'll pay for it and play with you guys!

Sestetz

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Sestetz
Switch FC
SW-8244-4802-5322
I wish I could play online with you guys... but unfortunately, I don't have NSO and don't plan on paying for it any time soon, especially if Smash online is still the slide show that was Sm4sh online.

I just don't have the money to throw away for a subpar service right now, but maybe in the future I'll pay for it and play with you guys!
I'm just joining in a nintendo family with my pal for a year

So I heard a lie from the youtube channel 'Blocked Content' that Banjo was going to be announced tonight with game remakes on top of being in smash. The ender-dragon is a boss, and there's a real render online for Banjo and Kazooie, the one with him having freckles.
Press the letter between W and Y to show suspicion.

Yeah I doubt the guy who "leaked" the Banjo thing.

The only thing that holds up hopes for Banjo-Kazooie is Steve Mayles being completely silent, as well as Vergeben not denying it when it was brought up on Gamefaqs, although his words seemed to explain how it may be suspicious (but it's clear he doesn't seem to know much about DLC other than the SE character).

edit: also the strings in the code regarding Jet Force Gemini and Blast Corps; I forgot about those. They may be in the Spirits section for franchises but idk if that's correct or not.

Last edited:
Yeah I doubt the guy who "leaked" the Banjo thing.

The only thing that holds up hopes for Banjo-Kazooie is Steve Mayles being completely silent, as well as Vergeben not denying it when it was brought up on Gamefaqs, although his words seemed to explain how it may be suspicious (but it's clear he doesn't seem to know much about DLC other than the SE character).
The timing is right, I guess, due to Spyro and Crash being things but, eh. Nah I'll believe it when I see it.

The RARE spirits are interesting though.