Joker DLC reaction?

• Wow.....I mean like, wow.....

• What a buzzkill.

Results are only viewable after voting.
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
NNID
No More
Huh, some competitive Smashers are also part of the Dev Team at Ultimate!
aMSa :yoshimelee: - Melee Yoshi player who currently ranked 8th at Melee PGR Top 100
9B :4bayonetta:- Smash 4 Bayonetta player who recently ranked 44th at PGR 100
Earth :4pit::4corrinf:- Smash 4 Pit/Corrin player who recently ranked 42nd at PGR 100
Ranai :4villager:- Smash 4 Villager main who formerly ranked around the top 20s at PGR v3

These guys are testers, testing the gameplay at Ultimate during the time prior to Release!

As a competitive lover, this makes me smile :)
Maybe Earth managed to sneak in some quick buffs for :ultpit:

3DS FC
2535-4093-3864
NNID
Mr.Wario
Switch FC
SW-0406-2873-7215
Tonight's the night.

It's gonna be a good time. :ultinkling::ultisabelle::ultkrool:

Oh, and seeing as how I'm sure others are placing their predictions for the Game Awards, I'll go ahead and post mine real quick:

No Smash DLC, no Metroid. Bayo 3 footage and maybe something else.

Huh, some competitive Smashers are also part of the Dev Team at Ultimate!
aMSa :yoshimelee: - Melee Yoshi player who currently ranked 8th at Melee PGR Top 100
9B :4bayonetta:- Smash 4 Bayonetta player who recently ranked 44th at PGR 100
Earth :4pit::4corrinf:- Smash 4 Pit/Corrin player who recently ranked 42nd at PGR 100
Ranai :4villager:- Smash 4 Villager main who formerly ranked around the top 20s at PGR v3

These guys are testers, testing the gameplay at Ultimate during the time prior to Release!

As a competitive lover, this makes me smile :)
Really, no Shuton? With the massive buffs Olimar got I thought for sure he'd be part of any Japanese comp testing going on. Oh well, It's great to see Nintendo take feedback from the pros. Especially aMSa and Ranai, who emphasize movement a lot, which is exactly the direction I want to see the game take.

It always looked like a chair to me. I blame Kanji Tatsumi from Persona 4 for me thinking this way
Leave that poor boy alone!

You know what, I'ma make a bet too. If a character will be revealed tonight I will give my bird a treat and pet her dumb little head
I hope you'll do that anyway for me ^^

Kuon

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2294-4910-8117
Switch FC
SW-3044-7219-1427
You know what, I'ma make a bet too. If a character will be revealed tonight I will give my bird a treat and pet her dumb little head
If a character gets revealed tonight I'll flush my copy of Smash Wii U down the toilet. Oh wait, I don't own Smash Wii U... In that case, if a character gets revealed tonight, I won't pick up my copy of Ultimate at midnight and instead will wait until tomorrow evening.

If a character gets revealed tonight I'll flush my copy of Smash Wii U down the toilet. Oh wait, I don't own Smash Wii U... In that case, if a character gets revealed tonight, I won't pick up my copy of Ultimate at midnight and instead will wait until tomorrow evening.
don't potentially put yourself through that torture fam, it ain't worth it

Kuon

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2294-4910-8117
Switch FC
SW-3044-7219-1427
don't potentially put yourself through that torture fam, it ain't worth it
I'm waiting until tomorrow evening either way though, because I'm waiting until I meet up with my friends tomorrow night so we can all experience it together. So I'm gonna have to endure the torture no matter what

Since we're on character predictions now, I just want to reiterate that my money is still on the other 2 of the three characters I picked for newcomers in Ultimate (Since Daisy was already announced) which are of course Fawful and Jeanne.

Come on Nintendo, you know it'll be great.

Your reaction if we got a Smash trailer that started with Inspector Gadget holding an iPad?
It starts with Gadget saying "I love building brown bricks with Minecrap!"

The camera switches focus to show what's on the iPad. It seems like it's going to be a Steve reveal, but then we see Mike Matei running from a Creeper and get the splash screen "MIKE MATEI JOINS THE BATTLE!".

After the trailer, Sakurai says

And leaves. Perfect way to start the DLC hype imo.

Last edited:

ES. Dinah

Smash Journeyman
Lloyd has the benefit of his series still being alive (afaik) while Xenosaga is dead in the ground (especially with Takahashi moving to Nintendo)
Eh? Takahashi said he would be willing to revive Xenosaga/make more sequels if somebody funded it. Never say never and if Xenosaga were dead they wouldn't acknowledge KOS-MOS as a thing still. With all the money he got from XB2, I wouldn't rule out Saga stuff in the future.

https://twitter.com/sorayasaga/status/878447601208573953/photo/1