• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Smash Ultimate Discussion

Almost one month has passed since release. In retrospect....

• This is by far the best Smash ever. Like, I don't even know how they will top this.

• Pretty freakin' good; I have a few qualms over things like internet play, balancing issues, etc.

• It's ok, but [insert Smash game here] is better.

• I'd rather play Parcheesi.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ring-a-Sheep

Smash Ace
I'll do you one better.
How about a character that actually loses part of their clothing in a certain attack (but are able to regenerate it later if needed)?

She's in. (I hope.)
I was saying to myself "which character is that?" then i remembered it's you who made this post.

Last edited:

NineS

Smash Lord
17. A lot of these things really like to make their characters barely illegal for some reason.
Isn't the age of consent in Japan 13?
I think it might just be regional differences that makes this pretty weird to us.

Granted, if you're above the age of 18 in Japan, you still cannot do anything with anyone below the age of 18 despite the age of consent in Japan being 13.

and it's probably a little weird to them in general too.
Overall, as long as she doesn't do it with people who we'd consider legal adults, all is technically fine and dandy. That, and it's not straight up NSFW.
If 2B's so good, why isn't there a 3B?
because
uh.
**** i can't think of something- oh wait because 2B is so good that, uh.
she's her own 3B...?

Last edited:

Kingslime304

Smash Lord
Yeah, it's a great way to get people's favorite characters together while providing more gameplay variance.
I wouldn't say better, but it does place more weight on both characters and doesn't lead to a character best used for their assist move.
It's kind of sad that 2v2 is rare since all of the 2v2 games are either niche, or dead.

TyrantLizardKing

Smash Lord
I'll do you one better.
How about a character that actually loses part of their clothing in a certain attack (but are able to regenerate it later if needed)?

She's in. (I hope.)
Man I am absolutely dying to play her game and see what all the hype was about, but I've also got no interest in buying a PS4. Feelsbadman, I'd accept her in Smash still though.

Kingslime304

Smash Lord
If there's a Wild West Fire Emblem, I hope theres an option where if you pair a rifleman/gunslinger with a magic unit, the mage would enhance the bullets from one of it's tomes for the gunslinger can use for one turn (However it would also waste the tome by -1 and it would probably can't support during their turn).

Diem

Agent of Phaaze
NNID
Luminoth_Prime
It's weird that I'm old enough that a lot of people on the internet are actually younger than me. For so many years, I was always way younger than most people.

Foulds

Smash Cadet
It's weird that I'm old enough that a lot of people on the internet are actually younger than me. For so many years, I was always way younger than most people.
that is how age works after all.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
If there's a Wild West Fire Emblem, I hope theres an option where if you pair a rifleman/gunslinger with a magic unit, the mage would enhance the bullets from one of it's tomes for the gunslinger can use for one turn (However it would also waste the tome by -1 and it would probably can't support during their turn).
:4bayonetta:nah we already got magic bullets :4bayonetta2:

Kuon

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2294-4910-8117
Switch FC
SW-3044-7219-1427
Aww, that's even worse predicament than mine. :(
I mean, not really, because she's not real. But if she were real, she wouldn't look like that, and I wouldn't have any attraction towards her (not that I have much attraction towards her either way :p)

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
I really shouldn't talk about it in this thread...

How do you have a problem with boobies?
The Blue-Footed Booby is an adorable bird! :p

No, but seriously, how do you not like boobs?
I once changed my avatar to some blue-footed boobies after making that joke here. Never gets old.

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
And then there's someone like me, who SHOULD'VE been ahead of the curve but I procrastinated. Now here I am, a new user nearing 30 :yoshi:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
:ultlink: is obviously redone.
:ultike: is obviously getting either a whole new one or one done for his younger alt.
:ultrobin: has to change or else continuity makes 0 sense. Viridi's new voice actor was probably told to emulate the old one as much as she could.

Is there anything else I'm missing?
Robin should keep the same one as in 4, just make things more Chromplicated

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom