• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Ultimate Deluxe?

SDFox

Smash Apprentice
4x4 ult DX.png

This thread is discussing the idea of a potential Smash Ultimate Deluxe re-release either on Nintendo's next console or some time down the line after smash ultimate's DLC support ends.Now before I get comments about this, this thread is not about discussing the likelyhood of such a thing, as I think we can all agree its pretty low but possible.

This thread is about discussing what would need to be put into the game to justify it's existence and a price tag of 60$ to you.
The above image is what would justify a smash ultimate deluxe to me, attempting to fix most of the problems I see wit the game.

What would you guys think about a smash ultimate deluxe?

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
How does Baby Mario & Baby Luigi and Paper Mario work as echos?

Also you realize echos have to be of an character who is similar and from the same series right?

Last edited:

SDFox

Smash Apprentice
How does Baby Mario & Baby Luigi and Paper Mario work as echos?

Also you realize echos have to be of an character who is similar and from the same series right?
I envision Baby Mario&Luigi to be a combo echo character, taking the mechanic of controlling 2 characters from ice climbers but the move set from Mario and Luigi.

Lenidem

Smash Lord
I envision Baby Mario&Luigi to be a combo echo character, taking the mechanic of controlling 2 characters from ice climbers but the move set from Mario and Luigi.
That's not an Echo.

Also, if you make documents like that, please check the spelling. If you want people to actually read what you have to say, it's the bare minimum.

RetrogamerMax

Smash Legend
NNID
RetrogamerMax2
View attachment 269987

This thread is discussing the idea of a potential Smash Ultimate Deluxe re-release either on Nintendo's next console or some time down the line after smash ultimate's DLC support ends.Now before I get comments about this, this thread is not about discussing the likelyhood of such a thing, as I think we can all agree its pretty low but possible.

This thread is about discussing what would need to be put into the game to justify it's existence and a price tag of 60$ to you.
The above image is what would justify a smash ultimate deluxe to me, attempting to fix most of the problems I see wit the game.

What would you guys think about a smash ultimate deluxe?
Krystal, Zero, and Dixie Kong are on here, I like that. Why is Paper Mario a Echo exactly? It doesn't make any sense for him to be a Echo of any character in the roster since he shares nothing with nobody not even the Marios. And no, there is no way he could work as a Game & Watch Echo.

SDFox

Smash Apprentice
That's not an Echo.

Also, if you make documents like that, please check the spelling. If you want people to actually read what you have to say, it's the bare minimum.
It not being an echo is fair enough,
but it's the same dev time saving idea, I think it still should fit into the slot personally.
and yeah my spelling ability isn't all that good, sorry.

RileyXY1

Smash Hero
I don't think that an Ultimate Deluxe is happening, likely because they would have to negotiate for all the third party fighters all over again.

Top Bottom