• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Smash Bros To Do List - Ultimate 12.0 Edition

VGFan95

Elemental Summoner
Ha yeah, I forgot about Board the Platforms. I'll have to consider adding it to the list, although I think Break the Targets is the preferred mode.

Does anybody know some good places to repost this? Smashboards doesn't get the amount of traffic it used to, and it might not be the "home" of Smash forms anymore.

Quillion

Smash Hero
Again, we do not need a wholesale "deluxe" version of Ultimate. We need another iteration of Smash that builds on its assets the same way Ultimate built on Smash 4's assets.

IzukuXYang4Life

Banned via Warnings
WE NEED ALL THE OLD SINGLE PLAYER MODES BACK!!!!!!!!!

EVERY SINGLE PLAYER MODE IS HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Board The Platforms

Break The Targets Or Target Blast

Home Run Contest In The Base Game Rather than it being something you purchase via Balance Update

A Boss Rush Mode Like The One From Brawl

Smash Run From Smash 3DS

Multi Man Smash

Race To The Finish As A Separate Mode

A Mode Similar To Trophy Rush From Smash 4

Event Matches

All Star Mode

Master Orders And Crazy Orders

A Story Mode Like The one From Brawl. One that has cute character Interaction Cutscenes. Platforming Sections. Beat Em Up Sections. Boss Battles. Ect............

Though we could do without Smash Tour. I doubt anyone would care if that never returned.

And why stop there? Maybe throw in some new modes.

Like A Volleyball ball mode that one Melee mod got.

A Chess Game Similar To The One From Mortal Kombat Deception

An Arcade Mode That Gives You A Cool Crossover Cutscene Similar To The Arcade Mode Endings From Ultimate Marvel Vs. Capcom 3

A Tetris Mode Similar To The Tetris Mode From Mortal Kombat Deception

A Bowling Mini Game Similar To Tekken 7's Bowling Mini Game

A Mario Kart Mode

A Break The Car Mode Similar To That Break The Car Mode From Street Fighter

A Toss The BasketBall Into The Hoop Mini Game

Maybe some quick time event type mini games like the ones they had in Injustice 1

I would love to see all of that in a port of Smash Ultimate. And that's all I really want to see.

Along with some new unlockable hidden first party newcomers like Dixie Kong, Bandanna Waddle, The Champions From Breath Of The Wild, Krystal, Porky From Earthbound, ect............

And some hidden unlockable third party newcomers like Crash Bandicoot, Earthworm Jim, Klonoa, Rayman, Lara Croft, Phoenix Wright From Ace Attorney, Bomber-Man, ect....................

And I would to see more new music tracks like More Final Fantasy Music (Dancing Mad, Crazy Motorcycle Chase, Blinded By Light), Morning Feild From Tekken 2, and Porky Means Business From Earthbound

And some new Assist Trophies like Yu From Persona 4, Geese Howard From Fatal Fury, Tifa Lockhart From Final Fantasy 7, Yoshimitsu From Tekken, That Girl With The Spear From Dragon Quest 11, ect................

I want to see all of that in a port of Smash Ultimate.

Feel free to either agree or disagree with me.

Top Bottom