• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SMASH ULTIMATE CLOUD GUIDE

Guide SMASH ULTIMATE CLOUD GUIDE

Guljy

Smash Apprentice
Switch FC
SW 3601 9213 6336
Nice video I liked the way you used jab and f smash read. I also liked how you aknowledged the most fun to watch way to play cloud

Last edited:

silenthunder

Banned via Administration
3DS FC
0490-6839-9144
I know I'm late but cool video. If you see this, got any new tips? Also where can I talk to other Cloud mains for tips?

Fenrir-Bolt

Banned via Warnings
I’ve found high lvl CPU’s always try to jump behind me with Cloud...I really like the character, but sometimes I think he’s too ‘floaty’ and it can be really hard to connect with some of his attacks because they’re actually a little slow for fast and nimble characters and he takes this huge pause when he attacks and it leaves you vulnerable. Players that heavily exploited this, I found myself spamming with his up air smash attack and gliding sword attack, which feels grossly cheap but it’s hard to know what else to do. I wonder if I’m actuslly skilled with the player or if I’m just cheap and/or this flaw or weakness in the character almost forces you to be equally cheap with said character.

I guess I just feel hella cheap playing Cloud at times, but then I fight hard mode in Spirite adventure and all preconceived notions like these are immediately questioned.

Last edited:

silenthunder

Banned via Administration
3DS FC
0490-6839-9144
I’ve found high lvl CPU’s always try to jump behind me with Cloud...I really like the character, but sometimes I think he’s too ‘floaty’ and it can be really hard to connect with some of his attacks because they’re actually a little slow for fast and nimble characters and he takes this huge pause when he attacks and it leaves you vulnerable. Players that heavily exploited this, I found myself spamming with his up air smash attack and gliding sword attack, which feels grossly cheap but it’s hard to know what else to do. I wonder if I’m actuslly skilled with the player or if I’m just cheap and/or this flaw or weakness in the character almost forces you to be equally cheap with said character.

I guess I just feel hella cheap playing Cloud at times, but then I fight hard mode in Spirite adventure and all preconceived notions like these are immediately questioned.
Up special is a really good move to stop people from jumping over you also if you do a retreating forward air if it's a low jump

Top Bottom