• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash UK Discussion Thread - Check first post for tournaments, facebook info and videos!

S2rulL

Smash Journeyman
Guys,there's a monthly happening in Newcastle this Sunday (June 15th) for both Melee and Project:M! It's being streamed by UA|Genesis and it'll be a ton better than our previous streams thanks to our equipment improving! http://twitch.tv/underworld_asylum

Featuring myself SKrulL on mostly commentary, DCJ (the best Yoshi in PM, FREE), TFU (20XX manic) Diabound (the North-East's Mango) and many more!

5uperdan

Smash Rookie
If this thread is dead someone should update the first post to really make it clear that smash in the UK is organised (solely) through the Facebook page. I came here and started to wonder if anyone played smash anymore in the uk

S2rulL

Smash Journeyman
If this thread is dead someone should update the first post to really make it clear that smash in the UK is organised (solely) through the Facebook page. I came here and started to wonder if anyone played smash anymore in the uk
lol yeah, prolly should, but i think by now its common UK knowledge that stuff is organised through fb lol

Random23

Smash Cadet
You'd be suprised, the page is filled with newbies and there's 2000+ members on there. I agree that the OP should be edited to make this clear though.

S2rulL

Smash Journeyman
Gonna reinvigorate the UK thread a bit.

Watch 'Off the Battlefield', the fortnightly podcast of the UK Smash scene:troll:

ft. myself (skrull) & Lorenzothekind as the hosts, w/ numerous guests from all over the UK

(Its good. Really, it is.)

Heartstring

Smash Legend
Gonna reinvigorate the UK thread a bit.

Watch 'Off the Battlefield', the fortnightly podcast of the UK Smash scene:troll:

ft. myself (skrull) & Lorenzothekind as the hosts, w/ numerous guests from all over the UK

(Its good. Really, it is.)
It's only good when I'm on it or mentioned on it

S2rulL

Smash Journeyman
because of NES2 pretty much blowing up i'll stick it in deadthread as well

Newcastle will be alive and kicking on March 8th for North East Smashuuu 2 ft. Professor Pro, Willz, Jin, Bullet Bill, DCJ, TFU, Diabound, skrull (das me) and more!!! Melee, PM and Smash4!

stream will be: http://twitch.tv/underworld_asylum

watch and see why the NE are so gdlk

SmasherEmp

Smash Rookie
Nooooo is this thread dead? If so please direct me to where I need to go in order to find London smashers

John12346

Smash Master
NNID
JohnNumbers
Hey, quick question. I know this board is a mite dead but I figure I have to start somewhere for this research, right?

So... in general, what are the feelings over Customs tournaments, as well as the legality of Miis in Customs banned tournaments in Europe? If the answer could be narrowed down to separate regions within Europe, that'd be helpful, but a general country-wide consensus would be useful too.

There's no need to go into any debate, I'm just looking for general feelings over these topics from the overseas regions.

Thanks!

NNID
Budget_Player
John12346 John12346

In Germany, customs are pretty much universally dead ever since MSR switched to customs off. Miis are allowed with any layout, but they must be based on default Miis to save time in the tournament.

@All of Great Britain: who would fly out to Munich for a 150-man tournament? Where even are all you guys, anyways? This forum is mostly dead and I can't tell where to find anyone. @J.Miller help me out here, man. :D

Last edited:

S2rulL

Smash Journeyman
I have checked with the local quidditch team and they already own my soul. Is there any version of this that doesn't require reselling it to an evil international corporation that seeks control over all our lives?
nope. fb or nowt at all.

i guess twitter is a thing and you contact TFU who's in Leeds through that

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
Love you all

Especially chrisboi

Dont love prof

Top Bottom