• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash UK Discussion Thread - Check first post for tournaments, facebook info and videos!

j3ly

Smash Champion
cloud.. stay away from the dark light and stick to melee

Hypes falco is comming along nicely, but i dont think he will improve anymore cause he kiinda gave up, unless hes playing pms i think. shame cause hes got crazy falco skills! 2nd to Fuzzys only imo

unreal - yeah man im all on playin sum seeeerious melee, but know this, i make those treks to south west london for no man

and i mean fuzzy jv5 stocked daves falcon... holy trife man do you think im capable of doing that to anyone!!? hells no for the moment. though i 14%'d a roy one time with fox lmao =) (the one at dujuans house)

btw prof if he does that again this wed/thursday u gnna come? its not worth my while if either u or fuzzy arnt goin, nd thats a long journey for no improvement and friendlies

Calzorz

Smash Lord
im like 90% sure il make this looking forward to meeting cong siri , siris bro , and cloudrain and a few others again :) AND KIRA IF HE DARES RETURN WHEN THE ZORZ IS COMING :laugh:

C.R.Z

Smash Lord

Hypes falco is comming along nicely, but i dont think he will improve anymore cause he kiinda gave up, unless hes playing pms i think. shame cause hes got crazy falco skills! 2nd to Fuzzys only imo

unreal - yeah man im all on playin sum seeeerious melee, but know this, i make those treks to south west london for no man

and i mean fuzzy jv5 stocked daves falcon... holy trife man do you think im capable of doing that to anyone!!? hells no for the moment. though i 14%'d a roy one time with fox lmao =) (the one at dujuans house)

btw prof if he does that again this wed/thursday u gnna come? its not worth my while if either u or fuzzy arnt goin, nd thats a long journey for no improvement and friendlies
lol its way to late to back down from brawl now, even if i wanted to XD
btw i finish at 1230 on friday if your free to play some games :p

C.R.Z

Smash Lord
im like 90% sure il make this looking forward to meeting cong siri , siris bro , and cloudrain and a few others again :) AND KIRA IF HE DARES RETURN WHEN THE ZORZ IS COMING :laugh:
im looking forward to playing you in the finals cal :)

kira will suprise everyone if my sources are correct :D

Professor Pro

Smash Legend

lool Hypes good but I know his falco isnt 2nd to Fuzzys only.

My falco is 100% better then his and would put money on it and so are a few other peoples in the UK community.

Alpha Dash

Smash Ace
I think everyones picking their rivals already. The last dragon vs tamoo will be interesting. Fuzz and Prof (classic rivalry). Anyone wanna get buried by IC's lol?

Another thing people need to start bringing memory cards along with their setups that will help too

rustediron

Smash Lord
Nah, was my falcon that got JV5 stocked >_>
I'd rather not talk about it...

Alpha Dash

Smash Ace
:D lol Now your on my side. We need to make a group of our team Prof. And we REALLY need to change the name, Smash Hoes aint cutting it :p.

SEEECCRREEETTLLLYYYY Hugo has always been a rival of mine, this time I actually want him in brackets >_<!!

king_NDj247

Smash Ace
jjl u fox best b shining 2 new levels if not its just gonna go dwn the same way u need 2 learn the "unbreakable" lol prof hates it when he cnt infinte on FD against me lol but yea man rematch

n j3ly wtf jv5 lol amazin man just amazin did it 4 the banter yes the banter still exist ppl alongside the business lol

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
:D lol Now your on my side. We need to make a group of our team Prof. And we REALLY need to change the name, Smash Hoes aint cutting it :p.

SEEECCRREEETTLLLYYYY Hugo has always been a rival of mine, this time I actually want him in brackets >_<!!
lol Yeah I know, i've always been on your side anyway, all of the south people outprioritisze everyonelse lol. I have no idea what name we should have but it will come up one day.

Yeah you're pretty much gonna **** hugo this time, it's not even gonna be fair for him, I think for the first match you should go a **** character to give him a chance.

n j3ly wtf jv5 lol amazin man just amazin did it 4 the banter yes the banter still exist ppl alongside the business lol
J3ly has improved alot lol, people better watch out for him at the next event.
He better play good and not crack under pressure though.

Tamoo

Smash Master
Wow, I was just taking a poke at Hugo, you know, bit of crewmate banter but you seemed to take some kind of personal offence from it enough so to take a dig at me.

Someone's stooped low, Londoners eh…

Alpha Dash

Smash Ace
AHH tamoo remember I was on your side when it was you vs chrisboi. I even said "CHRISBOI your gonna lose" and he lost! :O how did you let him win the second time? but still We do need to do that major crew battle yours vs ours

Alpha Dash
Prof
Last Dragon
Gantz (4 stock)
Kass
Slik

what you got for us?

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Wow, I was just taking a poke at Hugo, you know, bit of crewmate banter but you seemed to take some kind of personal offence from it enough so to take a dig at me.

Someone's stooped low, Londoners eh…
I protect my fellow South Londoners, insult them you insult me and then I insult you and just **** you harder then I would have before in tournament.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
AHH tamoo remember I was on your side when it was you vs chrisboi. I even said "CHRISBOI your gonna lose" and he lost! :O how did you let him win the second time? but still We do need to do that major crew battle yours vs ours

Alpha Dash
Prof
Last Dragon
Gantz (4 stock)
Kass
Slik

what you got for us?
We defintely we tbh but it will be fun to do anyway :).
I would take minimum of two of the members out.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Hugo aint south london mate, he's gone off to ****ing cambridge now
I weren't protecting hugo. I don't give a **** about him even if he was South London lol....by south londoners I mean my crew.
And your comment was partially aimed at Alpha Dash and I looked at it and said 'What are these jokes' and I responded.

Tamoo

Smash Master
Dash: I know man, Im not putting you down man, far from it, Im saying you should be aiming higher than hugo lol, and your psyching out Chrisboi was a massive part of my win hehe

Our crew, well we aint got a lot tbh, especially cos cheez isn’t really up for travelling to London tournaments so its just gonna be me, dave, hugo and JPM. We’ll just make it so that the stocks are even so we get more stocks each, but you have more players.

And good luck prof with that, Im gonna personally make sure to go up against you lol, and as i said, I wasnt taking a poke at dash, it was all aimed at hugo

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
I will put a side bet on that I will **** you just to win more money then I already will be by winning the tournament.

And you cant make sure you come up against cos then you will be fixing the tournament. The only way you can make sure you face me is to be in the Grand Finals which I will be sitting there having a drink and watching TV while im waiting for someone to face me there.

But you would have to not lose which isnt a guarantee for you but is for me.

Tamoo

Smash Master
I was talking about the crew battle -_-

And we still need this mm, dont really care bout winning, just wanna play you cos its been way too long man, more than 4 months i reckon

j3ly

Smash Champion
yo if kas and slik got into your crew i want in 4 this fight, seeing as last wont b ther
edit no2: screw it who cares, when i see this eing organised @ the tourney ill assign myself a crew.. winners play tesco crew if ndj+pms and hype and zoot turn up? is ken commin nat?
edit no3: get angelina to come lool, female smasher

Alpha Dash

Smash Ace
We should have time to do these crew battles if we're meant to be starting the ranbat earlier. We'll have to see init. And maybe a crew team match of thats possible :S
I wanna record some matches too, get some of my best bits and make a combo video of pure destruction lol :p

Gantz ak-47

Smash Journeyman
all fair play to tamoo, jelly and hugo for coming up. im very proud of you. BUT LETS GET SERIOUS!! you guys are forgetting your place in the UK player Teir list. you have beat a few people. not bad. but me and last dragon SET A WHOLE NEW TEIR LIST FOR YOU MOTHERFUKERS. NEVER EVER FORGET. EVERYONE ELSE IN MIDTIER IS DEAD WAIT.....GET SERIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!! oh yeah JJNINYARD . i nearly forgot about you. BUT I KNOW YOU WILL NEVER EVER EVER IN YOUR LIFE FORGET ABOUT ME AND WHAT I DID TO YOU LAST RANBAT. YOU THOUGHT YOU WERE GETTING CLOSER TO PROF BUT YOU MISSED AN IMPORTANT FACTOR. ME.............. IM THE 2ND BEST FOX IN LONDON.................JOKES!!!!

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
looool.
I am proud of you for saying that.

SHOW THEM IT IS ABSOUTELY NO JOKES WHERE WE ARE FROM AND WHAT WE DO TO OTHER PEOPLE!!!!!
MAKE SURE YOU SHOW THEM HARD AND **** THEM AND DONT EVEN SHAKE THEIR HAND AFTER AND JUST SAY 'HAHAHAHAHA THIS IS EVERYDAY STUFF BABY!!!!'

Top Bottom