• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash UK Discussion Thread - Check first post for tournaments, facebook info and videos!

king_NDj247

Smash Ace
considering nxt week is half term should we start the sign ups 4 this tournament then? My logic 4 this is that its holidays people will b at home playin smash, on there computers or just doing anything 2 pass the time. It would b easier to ask ur friends during this week if they r commin or not 2 this as they will b less busy.

This will make it easier 2 roughly get a feel 4 the amount of ppl commin n how many setups we shld hve

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Should be good 2moro as Frostbyte will be there.
It's gay cos I am gonna have to adapt to 4 different stlyes of marth throughtout the whole day from You, Edwin, Chrisboi and then Frostbyte lol.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
mm vs pro's peach and robbys peach at wills tourney. time i taught u youngsters a lesson X)
I wouldn't mind that but do I REALLY have to be peach lol. I don't mind havig a peach and a fox one but JUST PEACH LOL? :(

not going to be touching marth ,

im playing sheik/fox
loool Why though, you should still go marth imo.
You are so on going to play fox lately lol. You told me you wanna main fox after watching the vidoes of Me vs Vanity iswell yesterday lol.

looooool Pro making people deviate from marth :laugh:
looool

It wasn't my fault I was just playing the game and doing my usual ****.

Bullet Bill

Smash Master
I wouldn't mind that but do I REALLY have to be peach lol. I don't mind havig a peach and a fox one but JUST PEACH LOL? :(

loool Why though, you should still go marth imo.
You are so on going to play fox lately lol. You told me you wanna main fox after watching the vidoes of Me vs Vanity iswell yesterday lol.

looool

It wasn't my fault I was just playing the game and doing my usual ****.
keep it up imo :chuckle:. you'll soon rid the Uk of marths :laugh:

VA

Smash Hero
no no, I'd like a peach ditto. the match up doesn't get played often because it's "boring" but I actually think it's alright.

I doubt I'd use Fox against your peach anyway, I find it kind of hard. If the peach is decent then patience is too key, maybe I'd go Peach or Samus.

That's right I'm breaking out my Samus again.

PinkishBruno

Smash Rookie
I'll probably come.

From the sound of it, it seems like you get a lot of random troublemakers crashing the tournies. I'm fine with the odd drunk, it's just that for the last few days I've experienced bad upper back pain.

rustediron

Smash Lord
Yeah, we do get a lot of troublemakers in these monthlies :S
They all band together and crash the event, taking up a ridiculous amount of space and TVs, insisting on playing this absolutely godawful game they refer to as 'brawl'.

xatm092

Smash Apprentice
My signup:

name: XATM092
tag: XATM
games: melee and brawl

Can't wait :)

I will bring my Wii like last time - but it can only run American Brawl so we might have the same problems as last time as to the colour, unless we get a better TV for it...

THIS TIME I'M NOT GETTIN KNOCKED OUT BY LINK :(

Can't wait to see everyone again

rustediron

Smash Lord
My signup:

name: XATM092
tag: XATM
games: melee and brawl

Can't wait :)

I will bring my Wii like last time - but it can only run American Brawl so we might have the same problems as last time as to the colour, unless we get a better TV for it...

THIS TIME I'M NOT GETTIN KNOCKED OUT BY LINK :(

Can't wait to see everyone again
Fuzz, you should update the front page with all the people who've signed up :D
Or maybe you have... I didn't bother checking :p

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
I'll probably come.

From the sound of it, it seems like you get a lot of random troublemakers crashing the tournies. I'm fine with the odd drunk, it's just that for the last few days I've experienced bad upper back pain.
Theres isn't actually really cases of random people coming in and starting trouble. I've never seen it the two years I have been here.
I think it's just said just as a warning and a pre-caution.

king_NDj247

Smash Ace
suppose. but its not worth the **** lol

then again i use link n that match up is fairly bad. only if i fall off coz theres no way of gettin bac coz i get shined 2 death =[

although its almost near impossible 2 infinite waveshine my link on FD now which is always gd news unless ur get it perfect everytime ( Prof )

Tamoo

Smash Master
Meh, not bad, nothing special i guess,

and this is gonna be the first tournament i try out my marth, kinda need a new character before i go off to Lyon and marth is win so im giving her a go.
Pls go easy on me everyone :)

L-J

Smash Ace
and this is gonna be the first tournament i try out my marth, kinda need a new character before i go off to Lyon and marth is win so im giving her a go.
Pls go easy on me everyone :)
LOL, I dunno if the 'her' was intentional but either way it's still funny. Dunno about going easy on you though if we should meet :laugh:

(btw seriously don't play marth as a secondary play FOX the best character Pro back me up here plz k thanx lol)

Top Bottom