• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash UK Discussion Thread - Check first post for tournaments, facebook info and videos!

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Thanks for uploading the vids Charles. All I personally wanted to see was me ****** Edwin but I might iswel watch the **** I did to Kman and Yuna and YOU lol.
I wanna see my 15 sets reign when I didn't come off lol.

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
Actually I agree with Hugo's priorities in this case, I would have done the same thing.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Does anyone wanna have a MM with me at this tournament.
People of all levels.
We can even debate how much stock I have in the MM, like I can have 2stocks or something and you can still have 4stock lol.
It will be fun :bee:

auroreon

Smash Ace
Ok, me and Ixis are thinking of hosting something and if that goes well maybe getting a regular thing going. Reason being that neither of us get enough experience playing other people and we have the oppertunity to do it so why not? I'm just trying to guage whether people would come so let me know if you would be interested and we might try and make it happen. We would probably be hosting at a venue around South East London or Cambridgeshire, would people be willing to travel to either?
If we do decide to go for it, it wouldn't be for a few months probably but hopefully we could make it a regular thing if all goes well.

cong

Smash Journeyman
id go if it was in SouthEast.

it would be sick if someone could do something regular.

VA

Smash Hero
Does anyone wanna have a MM with me at this tournament.
People of all levels.
We can even debate how much stock I have in the MM, like I can have 2stocks or something and you can still have 4stock lol.
It will be fun :bee:
peach fox mm you can have 2 stock I'll have 4 if you want xD

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
prof another 1 stock vs 4 money match for 50p imo
lol Yeah I don't mind doing that. It will be fun lol.

Profs gonna lose tc if u 4 stock him get him 2 double the money lol u knw I love u both
lool I wouldn't lose. I know I can beat him.

hmm drunken post.

but seriously we should have another fox ditto mm if you go to that tournament in the north.
lol Yeah I might be going to that event and I don't mind another MM.
We can still do a peach vs fox MM if you want or any of your other characters like your marth:bee:.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Yeah I'll do all those MM's.

We should record them?
Yeah they DEFINTELY should be recorded without a doubt lol.
Gonna be some **** combos when you are marth so they need to be recorded lol.
How much money each £4 or less?

dont go marth

that matchup is ********
loool Don't hate cos you got *****. I've kinda learned the matchup but you haven't learned it which is why you get ***** lol.

What did you say in your other post which Aiko edited.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
i thought you studied it abit

at times i couldnt do anything / fuzzy thought it was easy when he went marth he got 4 stocked >_>
Yeah I did study it abit but it was mostly be adapting to your style cos I knew what to do in certain situations I was in when I was playing you. Not saying you were predictable but I just kinda knew what you were gonna do at certain moments and your play style. I like playing your marth the most out of all the marths in the UK though and I think its got the best style in the UK and is prob the best marth lol.

Edit: Yeah Fuzzyness got ***** lol. I was beating him quite a bit in that matchup so I am feeling pretty confident on it now.

error_free

Smash Rookie
Thats cool i've got five on it, and the idea of adding money to the event is nice as people will step their game up. Also are any of you guys going to the London Expo tomorrow or Sunday.

VA

Smash Hero
I know the match up in terms of Canadian play, my marth can't really do much but combo quite well and gimp. I play him probably more than fox in friendlies with swizzy and beast and I mained him before I mained Samus. I just constantly get told my Marth is **** because I'm not from London. Obviously Edwin's marth is better but I'm interested to see how ***** I get by prof.

Also I think I can powershield lasers better than anyone, I <3 Marth vs Falco.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
I know the match up in terms of Canadian play, my marth can't really do much but combo quite well and gimp. I play him probably more than fox in friendlies with swizzy and beast and I mained him before I mained Samus. I just constantly get told my Marth is **** because I'm not from London. Obviously Edwin's marth is better but I'm interested to see how ***** I get by prof.

Also I think I can powershield lasers better than anyone, I <3 Marth vs Falco.
loool I'm sure people don't think your marth is **** just because you are not from the London marth background lol.
I'm still looking forward to playing it. I've got pretty use to play different styles when I have to play Edwin, Chrisboi and then Fuzzyness all in a row and still pull out a win lol so I am good at adapting.
I don't playing my falco against your marth in a MM but not for alot cos I don't really play falco I just know how to combo with him lol.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
J03: loool I accept your MM.
You should do the stock thing that I do, so basically if someone is worst then you and they wouldn't wanna MM just deduct an amount of stock depending on the players skill.
I did that with fuzzyness and I deducted 4 of my stocks and still won.

J03

Smash Master
Pro: well done, logically that seems impossible but you have no reason to lie so i applaud your mind boggling achievement.

Ben: i agree, maybe money well earned too ====oooooooooooooooo

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
Profs gonna lose tc if u 4 stock him get him 2 double the money lol u knw I love u both
That is a good idea, thanks nathan. :bee: I'm sure he won't deny it because he's so confident that he can take 4 stocks off me.

lol Yeah I don't mind doing that. It will be fun lol.

lool I wouldn't lose. I know I can beat him.
lool just like last time right?

Thats cool i've got five on it, and the idea of adding money to the event is nice as people will step their game up. Also are any of you guys going to the London Expo tomorrow or Sunday.
I'm going with a few friends on sat, I can't imagine going on Sunday since the trains are all screwed up.

J03: loool I accept your MM.
You should do the stock thing that I do, so basically if someone is worst then you and they wouldn't wanna MM just deduct an amount of stock depending on the players skill.
I did that with fuzzyness and I deducted 4 of my stocks and still won.
looooooool

VA

Smash Hero
Profs fox is so experienced vs marth. Much more than my sorry fox who has basically never played any marths. My marth style is quite unique though, I'd like to see how it does against your fox.

Coey or Joe requesting an MM against me? Either way I won't lose. Do you want me to use Fox or Peach or what?

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Profs fox is so experienced vs marth. Much more than my sorry fox who has basically never played any marths. My marth style is quite unique though, I'd like to see how it does against your fox.
Yeah it's from playing the sooo many gay london marth mains lol.
Whats the likeliness of you coming to the Bolton event thingy...as usual I can never say I am defintely going until the event gets closer but I am looking forward to playing you again.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
True, I wanna see the **** I did on your Jiggs in my set vs you at your house but your gonna be gay and take 2 months to upload it lol.
Along with the Me vs Edwin matches :(.

Top Bottom