• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash UK Discussion Thread - Check first post for tournaments, facebook info and videos!

error_free

Smash Rookie
The last tournament was amazing especially as i got into brackets even if it was in a 3 way tie. Tho still got owned cant believe i got killed in like a second by a guy called shadow i think stupid zero-suit.

Cant wait for the next one, might be able to get my revenge on malko and that guy who used diddykong.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Glad to know you enjoyed it. Make sure you come to the next one with more people and more setups and this time its we are playing for money. Technically no matter what it is cheaper then the last one as it is £3 for venue and £1 to enter the tourn and last time it was £5 to enter and for the venue.

cong

Smash Journeyman
The last tournament was amazing especially as i got into brackets even if it was in a 3 way tie. Tho still got owned cant believe i got killed in like a second by a guy called shadow i think stupid zero-suit.

Cant wait for the next one, might be able to get my revenge on malko and that guy who used diddykong.
I was the diddy player :)

and that shadow guy was insane :ohwell: i need to play him again,
i duno how i got ***** so bad

but it should be fun to play ya Link again :p

Kasper!

Smash Lord
hey cong wanna have some diddy dittos at the next ranbat?!?!

EDIT: lol oh yeah you changed the name lol

kk at the next event cong

Fuzzyness

The Reality!
guys i got some news of a side event,

Side Event will be special! and unusual! If we finish early of course!

THE SIDE EVENT IS

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

MELEE

Tournament Mode
1 Stock
Items on High (No Food)
Stages (FD, Battlefield, Yoshi Story, Dreamland)
Winner gets £1

You must signup for this as well LOL, and im going to get it recorded!!

Signups for all tournaments start in June

cong

Smash Journeyman
hey cong wanna have some diddy dittos at the next ranbat?!?!

EDIT: lol oh yeah you changed the name lol

kk at the next event cong
yeh next one we'll have some dittos, it gonna be crazy wit all the tripping though :laugh:

but i wanna have a few mk dittos too :p

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
lool If it's one stock I am gonna be gay and shine spike people before the items appear lool.
It would be jokes if the placing for the items tourn is the same for the actual tourn lol.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Ohhh ok. But what about people who dont have a smashboards account but still come to the venue. They can sign up right?
Why doesn't it say anything about signing up on this site on the front page?

Tamoo

Smash Master
Im sure ppl who dont have accounts can either make one and sign up themselves or get someone else to sign them up for them

In other news, frugs and clockmire are fools and are going to sum school event on this day rather than this so only me and cheez will b there from dave's gays :ohwell:

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
lool What kinda gay school event is more important then the smashfest lol.
It better be a good school event for you to rather do something with their school then play smash lol.

Tamoo

Smash Master
well its our last year at scool so there's a kinda leavers dinner thing,

nowhere near as important enough to flake smash,

at least me and cheez have our priorities right

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
lool If it's one stock I am gonna be gay and shine spike people before the items appear lool.
It would be jokes if the placing for the items tourn is the same for the actual tourn lol.
lol we were doing this at mine and it was fun even though I preferred 4 stock, there were some matches that finished before items even appeared lool.

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
1 stock is more serious because people try their best not to die

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Yeah but whether or not they try there best that one stock can go pretty fast making some matches like 30 secs long. And since it is being recorded it could end up a bit too short.

Fuzzyness

The Reality!
i uploaded the peach money match as a quality test, found a good converter and im gonna use it from now on

might upload all the vids later

Top Bottom