• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SMASH TOURNY---AUGUST 23-24TH MONTREAL, QUEBEC, CANADA

Zenyore

Banned via Warnings
Dunno about Florence but my current Ultra Special War Power Threats list consists of:
1. Superschlongfan
2. Guts
3. Meow2king

clubbadubba

Smash Master
text bloodpeach asking if they were ok, he said 'i think so'. Sounds pretty scary but it seems ok for now I hope

killa k

Smash Ace
I was also in the accident. Happened to be the only one to not recieve any injuries. Everyone (besides Sensei) is alright overall. Says he broke his collar bone.

mixa

Banned via Warnings
1: Boom :fox64: :dk64: :ness64: :link64: :kirby64: :falcon64: (maybe more)

Considerable skill gap between the players can promote great character diversity.

I'm sorry to hear about the car flipping. I'm glad no one's in a severe condition, I fear dying on the road almost every day.
And Sensei I hope you get well soon. (:

B-Town

Smash Apprentice
1: Boom :fox64: :dk64: :ness64: :falcon64: (maybe more)

Considerable skill gap between the players can promote great character diversity.

Boom also played Kirby against me in the 2nd round of the tourney because "he had to" and played Ness in GFs. And us yelling PLAY NESS! PLAY LINK! promotes character diversity.

Whoever was running that recording setup id like to see that early match of me vs boomfan again

Top Bottom