• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash to the Future on hiatus for the summer!

Rat

Smash Lord
As an official non-TO, i'm going to ban iron man money matches.

Seriously that **** takes forever. Other people want to money match Quaz and ORLY. (me if you couldn't tell.)

The Good Doctor

Smash Champion
Nah Im coming for sure.

but dont do that! you already did that LAST Smashing grounds I went to! lol~

..although.. this is 4 days after my birthday.

23, b*tches

I demand everyone to play pichu against me at the tourney.
This is 2 days before my birthday.
I win.
=D
Also, I want to "Birthday MM" Quaz, I'm not sure what this would entail but I want to make it interesting.

ORLY

Smash Master
As an official non-TO, i'm going to ban iron man money matches.

Seriously that **** takes forever. Other people want to money match Quaz and ORLY. (me if you couldn't tell.)
hah, very well

iron mans are very time consuming

Oro?!

Smash Hero
That sounds like an awful idea, and it is literally all footage from that one day at your place, and then Sveet/Dave showed up later. So don't expect anything good lol.

Quaz

Smash Master
alright Chris I want a sheik vs Falco and a Peach vs Falcon. Both one dollar.

Rat I'd like to try Marth VS Samus for $1

Jeff uhh we'll have to think of somethin silly!

yes I am only doing 1 dollar matches because then I can MM a lot of people.

Kels88

Smash Lord
that **** doesn't work twice kelly. enjoy third place!
no bull**** he almost won last time. Sheik just pulled through in the end. oh and i doubt you'll be making top 3 as the top three in the power rankings all play Sheik:) lol good luck though

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
I think ill be here regardless. I get off work at 1 so ill miss teams, though. I plan on moving up the PR starting this tourney. Rat, trail, tom, dart, chris... watch ur *** cause im coming up fast

ORLY

Smash Master
it's def not peach

you already play the best characters in the game, kels

.. who could you possibly be planning? you will lose with everyone else

Kels88

Smash Lord
lol you all will see tomorrow. I've only been practicing for like two days with this character so it might suck. and only been playing against the computer so not totally sure how good it is.

Rat

Smash Lord
take back what you said chris.

take it back.

no.

seriously. no.

oh god.

Scythe

Smash Master
lol this sounds hilarious, not sure if i'm going though, don't think I have a ride and I prolly wouldn't enter (low on funds)

no. 1 smash daddy

Smash Ace
Hi fellas

I hope I grab someones attention, I'm trying to go to this but I need a ride back home after its done and I was wondering if anyone can hook me up on the way back, I live around the Chicago suburbs, so if anyone passes by on the way back thru the suburbs, can I get a ride from someone?

If anyone post me your number to settle up something

Or if I could stay the night at someones and help me out reach the train by Sunday that'll work to

Ill appreciate any help

:phone:

Tink

Smash Hero
idk who im driving to this, but im driving....rat/kelly, if u wanna ride with me, thats cool, but we gotta take cary back on the way back.

smashdaddy, pm me your addy and ill see where your at. i dont have a phone tho 0_0....so cant post my number. i think kelly/rat are gonna drive there too, if they dont go with me...so u may be able to hitch a ride with one of them too.

Top Bottom