• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash to the Future: Enchantment Under FD - 3/3/2012

ORLY

Smash Master
Smash to the Future: Enchantment Under FD
March 3rd, 2012

Singles:

1: Kels
2: Tink
3: Tom R
4: Matt R
5: darkrain
5: The Good Doctor
7: Duck
7: Rat
9: Arty
9: HIV+
9: Bzoo
9: Sveet
13: Alcheato
13: ORLY
13: Juggleguy
13: Chad

Doubles:

1: Tink + Kels
2: Rat + Duck
3: darkrain + Juggleguy
4: Bzoo + ORLY
5: HIV+ + Chad
5: The Shooter McGavin Experience
7: Team Can I Run?
7: Team Cen***ed

shoutouts later

ORLY

Smash Master
also: i tried to re-create singles bracket from memory

tell me if i did anything wrong and i'll fix it

Vaccine

Smash Journeyman
i had a lot of fun at this tournament.

i got really sick after i got home. i might do shout outs after i start feeling better.

giovannig22311

Smash Journeyman
Lol are you being serious?
im dead serious, if he so good he shoulda took 1st, im not sayin he suks ,im jus sayin everyone was riding his dik,and he didmt even get 1st or 2nd or 3rd or 4th, stop overrating ppl untill it comes down to it thats all im sayin lol good job tink and kels

:phone:

Meneks

Smash Lord
im dead serious, if he so good he shoulda took 1st, im not sayin he suks ,im jus sayin everyone was riding his dik,and he didmt even get 1st or 2nd or 3rd or 4th, stop overrating ppl untill it comes down to it thats all im sayin lol good job tink and kels

Darkrain isn't overrated, lmao seriously though...

Do you even know what you're talking about?

Edit: no offense but, really... Do you?

ORLY

Smash Master
Darkrain is the origin of the Boogeyman.

Seriously though, the guy's crazy good

sanchaz

Smash Lord
Darkrain isn't overrated, lmao seriously though...

Do you even know what you're talking about?

Edit: no offense but, really... Do you?
he plays falco, he doesn't have to give a **** about anything!

Tink

Smash Hero
the vids will show of the darkrain ****...he just ran into 2 players that were playing good.

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Can't tell if Gio is trolling or just stupid!

Anyway, shoutouts, somewhat re-posted from the tourney listings thread:

Darkrain: So awesome to be at another tourney with you in attendance. I learned a lot in all aspects of Falcon badassery. Keep up the destruction.
Kels: Congrats on 1st. Unlike certain people, I know I can speak for MI when I say we respect your attitude for this game!
Tink: Didn't get a chance to play =( we should do my Falcon vs five of your chars for $1 each, Shady and I have made it our own tradition here.
Tom: Ridiculous watching your Mario go to work... I definitely want friendlies next time so I can experience it firsthand.
Matt: GGs in pools. I shouldn't have CP'd Stadium, I got straight up ripped there. Always super fun to play you.
The Good Doctor: GGs in pools. The Sheik matchup is still tough for me. I'll be getting Teczero practice later this week so watch out next time!
Rat: GGs in pools. Thanks so much for the housing, we really appreciate it. And HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I hope you had a good one.
Legan: GGs in pools. Link is scary. If I didn't have Bigy practice I probably would have been done for.
Urban: GGs in pools. You got way better since Sakurai 4, I believe we played at that, keep it up.
Meneks: GGs in pools. Sorry for not recognizing you at first, clearly you're part of old school Chicago brought out of hibernation by Darkrain!
Weylan: GGs in pools. Great Falcon, let's get more dittos in next time.
ORLY: Thanks for running this thing, and sorry for being late. I'm looking forward to any future "rights to Darkrain" matches, lolol.
Scythe: I got too confident at the end of the day! No more Mario dittos on YS, you're too good there. I'll be training for next time.
Arty: I'm always impressed to see you at Melee tourneys. We should get friendlies in next time though.
Alcheato: That Doc is looking scary. GGs in teams, we should get friendlies in next time though.
Bzoo: GGs on *sigh* Oro Stadium. Someday it will belong to me again. I look forward to continuing our "rights to Stadium" matches.
Duck, HIV+, Chad: Fun trip as always, we should do it again.

kd-

Smash Lord
5: HIV+ + Chad <----- LOL

That team will never happen again haha.
Hah it was born out of desperation.

1: Kels - Sick stuff again, gg's in pools and teams
2: Tink - gg's in teams, cool talking to you while watching matches
3: Tom R - gg's in pools and teams, was a lot of fun to play you
4: Matt R - gg's in bracket and teams, thanks for taking it easy on me :]
5: darkrain - gg's in teams and friendlies, you didn't disappoint
5: The Good Doctor - gg's in bracket, absolutely bodied me
7: Duck - get rested :]
7: Rat - Absolutely love your attitude about everything. Great talking to you, thanks a lot for the housing, it felt like home, gg's in friendlies and HAPPY BIRTHDAY
no practice 9th: HIV+ - thanks for teaming with me, you definitely held up your side of teams and I didn't
no practice 9th: Bzoo - gg's in teams, fun talking to you and we'll have to play at Sweet. Play Dota :]
no practice 9th: Sveet - Fun talking to you about Dota and LoL. We'll have to play at Sweet. Thanks for putting in for the showmatch
13: Alcheato - gg's in pools. I didn't know you were a Doc main, it would have been fun to play your main and I think you woulda bodied me even harder.
13: ORLY - gg's in teams, Fox-Bowser on Pipes rofl
13: Juggleguy - Still a beast, thanks for driving

First Out of State appearance by yours truly and it was a lot of fun. Shoutouts to everyone holding it down in friendlies and cold venues :]

Meneks

Smash Lord
he is overrated!

Lmaoo, darkrain doesn't have to prove anything to anybody because hes already done it..

Thats like saying if Jordan comes back to the nba and doesn't score 40+ points and then some random comes out of no where and says Jordan is "overrated"

Get it?

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Matt is just trying to make us let our guards down before he unveils his new secret technique.

You can't fool me

LightsOutAce

Smash Ace
I can't decide if Kels wants to lose or not. First he's all "Someone will beat me soon," then he's "I'm gonna beat everyone." Then he wins every tournament.

Rat

Smash Lord
Jeff put it as Kelly being 'full of himself' at this point. Which seems pretty fair for winning every tournament for so long.

@Chadd - Thanks dude I have to say hanging out with you (and the rest of MI) was mad fun. The "Wooooooooo"s really made my day.

@ Juggleguy - Thanks for the happy birthday! Also you are a professional. I look forward to hanging out again and to our next match.

zDuck

Smash Journeyman
I'm zRahvin on LoL, add me bros

Kels: sooo ****ing good, favorite fox. Your sheik is mad gay though
Matt: playing against you was a lot of fun, your playstyle is really cool
Rat: samus is ****ing awesome
Sveet: salt <---- pounds and pounds
Darkrain: ggs man, hardest falcon I've played since s2j
Oro: lol, salt returned
MI: ****

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Hahaha i understand duck. This is payback for that set at sakurai so long ago... You can continue to **** me in tournament forever from here on

giovannig22311

Smash Journeyman
lol at this post. Gio, you truly have no idea what you are talking about if you mean what you are saying here.
bra you arent getting what im saying,if u heard the stuff i heard then you would get it,ppl kept sayin he would **** everyone hes this his that,but again he took 5th place im not sayin the guy suks naw,im jus sayin ppl wer riding his dik a lil hard and he didmt make frist thats all im sayin

giovannig22311

Smash Journeyman
Lmaoo, darkrain doesn't have to prove anything to anybody because hes already done it..

Thats like saying if Jordan comes back to the nba and doesn't score 40+ points and then some random comes out of no where and says Jordan is "overrated"

Get it?
hahah lookin ***, okay then lik i said, put jordan back in the nba and sumone new AND yung will beat him lebron james im jus sayin to all the ppl that wer on his dik sayin he was going to tak first he didnt i thought tink or kels was that all lmao

Top Bottom