• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash to the Future: Enchantment Under FD - 3/3/2012

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
people rated darkrain to win the tournament.

darkrain places 5th.

someone says darkrain was "over rated"

flame wars ensue.

i mean...whoever thought that darkrain was gonna win this thing clearly either thought the midwest was worse than they were, or thought that darkrain was better than he is (currently). i have the utmost respect for him as a player, but i don't think the word overrated is as out of bounds as you guys seem to take it here.

i never would have thought darkrain wouldn't win a 32 man tournament in the midwest. it would appear that i have overrated him. but giovanni, that does not make me, or anyone else in the smash community a **** rider. so you can relax with that lol.

good **** to those who outplaced him though.

Meneks

Smash Lord
Yeah lol this argument is getting kinda pointless, some of you weren't even in the argument to begin with and now it seems like everyone is just running a train on Gio(BUT HE STILL LIVES)....

We all know how sick Darkrain is and anything said against him without any logical explanation is stupid..

**** this guy he REALLY doesn't know what hes talking about and OBVIOUSLY isn't listening.. The guy is a random and his opinion doesn't really matter because I'm sure if we took a vote majority would rule sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

MOVING ON

Tink

Smash Hero
yo, i just seen kels jv 4 stock darky =*((....didnt think i would ever see a fox do that heh.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
i will mm gio for darkrain's honor
$10? bo5
unless you think you're overrated???

JPOBS

Smash Hero
10/10 thread. Will read again.

edit: WTF, ORLY stealing the samurai jack avatar. The only way to settle this is the legendary Avatar Money Match.

ORLY

Smash Master
lol @ JPOBS

for sure man. are you gonna be at sweet next weekend? i wanna see some of you canadians again

i'm probably gonna talk about poutine and degrassi too

Top Bottom