• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash to the Future: Enchantment Under FD - 3/3/2012

giovannig22311

Smash Journeyman
ok let me get this straight @good doctor u say talkin **** imma knock yo *** out foreal, i anit no *****,@menkus ill say it to yo muthafukin face too, ...all yall tryna judge me cuz how i talk so what? i talk like this n i write lik this so what, dnt need to talk ****, this all started cus i said darkrain was overrated yes i said that and i said that maybe not on facts but my OPINION!!!! in my opinon i think dr peepee and mango would *** him up!!! thats my opinon so how can u judge me on my opinon come on now im new to this im not tryna start no problem but yall always talk **** to me but wen i talk **** bak the world is against me??? @tink , look man i tell quaz all the time bout how i good player u and kels are thats y i said again in my opinon that u guys could beat him, im not talkin **** bout ur game if anything i try to learn from the best I KNO quaz,tink,kels, come on now@metroid bra u not gettin what im sayin eathier man, im not saying he suks im sayin i jus think there are better smashers lik tink

:phone:

giovannig22311

Smash Journeyman
@quaz man u dnt need to argue with them quaz u better than that u kno me man u kno i anit a ***** in person and i dnt talk **** to u bout other ppl im cool u kno me quaz,im cool but jus cuz i hav an opinon ppl wanta judge me i only kno about darkrain from what u tell me and hey, i watch mango n shiz, dr pp so darkrain is not good to me u kno im jus sayin quaz u my good friend and u kno i only mean good but wen ppl talk **** im not jus goimg to stand there n let them talk it imma say it bak bra :/

Meneks

Smash Lord
lol menkus

In my opinion based on todays weather in the Chi, I think winter is overrated cause it was hot today and its still supposed to be cold

Not saying winter isn't cold but thats my opinion winter isn't good as it used to be. I mean it was hot as **** today, winter is just too hot now its more like spring.

Its pretty overrated though

Apasher

King Arthur
Premium
NNID
Apasher
Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, it's just that yours is stupid.

Ok but seriously, your constant flaming doesn't help anything, but only makes it worse. People are just pointing out that it's unfair that you're going out of your way saying "Darkrain is overrated" and "people are just riding his **** too much" when you haven't even been around long enough to understand his significance in the Melee community. It may seem like some people are being too harsh on you (which gives you the initiative to **** talk), but saying something like that can be frustrating to deal with if you're someone who has known about darkrain for a while.

It also seems like you're just judging Darkrain based off of this one tournament. Too be fair, he has been inactive for a while and this was one of his first tourneys in months, yet you have the nerve to conclude that he is overrated based off of this tournament. I feel that you should look in to more of Darkrain's history.

Wake

Smash Master
Well, Quaz, I think it's cool you're sticking up for your crew.

Also, dang, the community sure doesn't seem to handle trash talk so well. A guy says one thing about a player, and everyone freaks out hahaha. A little bit of trash talk is nice I think. Look at how Armada, PP, and Mango talk to each other pre tournament. I guess trash talk should go both ways anyway.

I guess I'm just used to all of MN trash talking each other.

Meneks

Smash Lord
I prefer my **** talk to be serious with angry faces and drips of sweat that resemble the same salt consistency as a cup of ocean water because of all the shared salty emotions in the room

and the only way to resolve it is with a controller...

With that said, "its do or die"

The Good Doctor

Smash Champion
ok let me get this straight @good doctor u say talkin **** imma knock yo *** out foreal, i anit no *****,@menkus ill say it to yo muthafukin face too, ...all yall tryna judge me cuz how i talk so what? i talk like this n i write lik this so what, dnt need to talk ****, this all started cus i said darkrain was overrated yes i said that and i said that maybe not on facts but my OPINION!!!! in my opinon i think dr peepee and mango would *** him up!!! thats my opinon so how can u judge me on my opinon come on now im new to this im not tryna start no problem but yall always talk **** to me but wen i talk **** bak the world is against me??? @tink , look man i tell quaz all the time bout how i good player u and kels are thats y i said again in my opinon that u guys could beat him, im not talkin **** bout ur game if anything i try to learn from the best I KNO quaz,tink,kels, come on now@metroid bra u not gettin what im sayin eathier man, im not saying he suks im sayin i jus think there are better smashers lik tink

The big thing was your lack of respect toward a player that is amazing. If you had said something like,"Darkrain looked a little sloppy, he might have lost some of his skill." that is fine. You said something along the lines of us "rridn hs ****".

Thats just is an insult.

giovannig22311

Smash Journeyman
Well, Quaz, I think it's cool you're sticking up for your crew.

Also, dang, the community sure doesn't seem to handle trash talk so well. A guy says one thing about a player, and everyone freaks out hahaha. A little bit of trash talk is nice I think. Look at how Armada, PP, and Mango talk to each other pre tournament. I guess trash talk should go both ways anyway.

I guess I'm just used to all of MN trash talking each other.
thank u wake foreal

TheSaudiMizer

Smash Journeyman
Giovanni saying the guy who beat him in two and a half minutes is overrated. Seriously, I saw the time on the youtube video and didn't actually think there was going to be two full matches in there.

Anyway all the vids from this were pretty good, and props to Tom for the mario wins.

kd-

Smash Lord
This:
What's going on here guys?
and this:
when gio beats kels in Apex 2015 grand finals to become the best in the world, you will all look back at this thread and be ashamed of yourselves
is hilarious lmfao.

I love how this results thread has derailed so hard, and random people are stumbling upon it and commenting how it's great or sucks

giovannig22311

Smash Journeyman
Giovanni saying the guy who beat him in two and a half minutes is overrated. Seriously, I saw the time on the youtube video and didn't actually think there was going to be two full matches in there.

Anyway all the vids from this were pretty good, and props to Tom for the mario wins.
u still dont realize this video is fake??? lol dumb boy i swear smack yo self a couple times and ask the tha one t.oing if i was even there

Massive

Smash Champion
The way giovannig22311 types is mesmerizing, the spelling resembles Dutch, but the meter of his prose is more reminiscent of Creole. I'll consult with my lexicographer friends for a more detailed analysis.

I guess that's just how they roll on the mean streets of Kenosha. Sheridan Road must run through some pretty tough 'burbs.

giovannig22311

Smash Journeyman
i would love to see how all these ppl talk bout my grammer in my face when i go to smym say my grammer suks in my face yall can do it on here but let me hear u say it in my face okay?

dmac

Smash Champion
Your spelling is as bad as your grammar too!

I don't understand what you're going to do if we tell you to your face that your overall ability to communicate over the internet is somewhat lacking. Do you plan on physically fighting everyone?

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
KC/Lawrence crew vs. gio crew battle
except instead of stocks it's with limbs

really tho gio you could just apologize and people would prolly forget about it.

Quaz

Smash Master
You might as well Gio. I don't wanna bring you to this tourney and have it turn into Gio vs the world. Everyone except for me will enjoy it too. I don't care about your grammar and you know that. But there's really no point in playing this game if you're gonna make enemies with pretty much everyone.

giovannig22311

Smash Journeyman
man quaz wtf its them what the *** they so worried bout my grammer, i dnt say nothin then they still talkin **** wtf do u expect me to do? if im not even talkin to kno one and they respond to me sayin ur grammer is bad fix it im like who gives a *** damn y u so worried bout how i talk!!!!!!! damn!

Massive

Smash Champion
man quaz wtf its them what the *** they so worried bout my grammer, i dnt say nothin then they still talkin **** wtf do u expect me to do? if im not even talkin to kno one and they respond to me sayin ur grammer is bad fix it im like who gives a *** damn y u so worried bout how i talk!!!!!!! damn!
It's not about your grammar. It's about being respectful to others.

When you directly insult someone, especially someone who has been a pretty important figure in our community, you are being an *** to everyone. The only real currency we have in this community is respect, and some people get more than others for various reasons.

You are off to a ****ty start if you want any kind of reputation other than "this dude sucks, gtfo".

Seriously, Quaz is being a good friend here and you're throwing it in his face. What kind of message does that send to every person in this thread about you? You're a **** who doesn't respect his friends. A **** who will probably not have friends for very long if he keeps this **** up.

giovannig22311

Smash Journeyman
no comment to massive cuz i probly got more friends outside of this comminuty than u lol and hey i dnt care what yall think nobody ***** liks mango cuse he was a trolling ***** but hey hes one of the best so this is my final word on yall haters gon hate so let em cuse lik i said give me sum time n ill be 4stocking yo *** lol

Quaz

Smash Master
Nah dude, I know Gio well ebougn outside of here to not be friends. I'm still cool with him. It just feels weird because I'm pretty cool with others well.

Gio is just defending himself. People kinda got on his case a little too much I think. He only started insulting other people because people got on him first.

Heh, its weird how the internet works. Can't take **** too seriously here. I'm the only one who really know him outside the internet, and I betcha if I didn't and still saw this thread, I'd probably be bashing on him too.

Massive

Smash Champion
no comment to massive cuz i probly got more friends outside of this comminuty than u lol and hey i dnt care what yall think nobody ***** liks mango cuse he was a trolling ***** but hey hes one of the best so this is my final word on yall haters gon hate so let em cuse lik i said give me sum time n ill be 4stocking yo *** lol
Cool story bro.

giovannig22311

Smash Journeyman
and dnt say i dnt respect quaz i respect quaz so much more lik a brother at that, he comes to my house plays smash n we hav nun but fun times, u yall forgot y i started playin smash, i didnt play smash to make friends i started to this to get better and beat ppl, so idont care if i dnt hav any friends with in the smash community,(except quaz) my goal isnt to make friends its to play and get better so i could care less if no one liked me its not my goal got it

Apasher

King Arthur
Premium
NNID
Apasher
If I were you guys, I wouldn't bother arguing with someone who doesn't listen.

I have officially lost interest in this topic now.

Top Bottom