• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash to the Future: Enchantment Under FD - 3/3/2012

giovannig22311

Smash Journeyman
good doctor y u so worried bout how i write man...hahaha learn how to short hop with yo main shiek then come talk plzzz

:phone:

giovannig22311

Smash Journeyman
smh bra u dont kno me so watch yo mouth and learn sum respect cuse u be on here but i be in the streets and ill *** u up real talk wit yo weak shiek

giovannig22311

Smash Journeyman
also im not black or white so now ur a ******* cuse wigger is a white person tryna act black and im perutorican dumb boy get yo facts straight and lear how to short hop

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
I offered to let ORLY team with him at first, but Darkrain had us play out a match to determine his teammate, and I beat ORLY 2-0 in that. =\ Sorry Chris, but like yourself, I know how these opportunities are few and far between, lol.

The Good Doctor

Smash Champion
I offered to let ORLY team with him at first, but Darkrain had us play out a match to determine his teammate, and I beat ORLY 2-0 in that. =\ Sorry Chris, but like yourself, I know how these opportunities are few and far between, lol.
Darkrain and I would have won teams.
:troll

Kels88

Smash Lord
lmao i have no clue what's going on in this thread.
Gio you are missing a huge point.. Everyone who's been in the smash scene knows and respects Dark Rain for his accomplishments he's achieved. It's cool to think he's not gonna win but going around saying he's overrated is not. the fact you havent been in the scene as long as some of us, yet make accusations like darkrain being overrated is upsetting to hear.

Tink

Smash Hero
-translation-

"yo bro, darkrains the man....next time we play, ima 4 stock you repeatedly and then never play you again, so the **** haunts your nightmares"

giovannig22311

Smash Journeyman
lmao i have no clue what's going on in this thread.
Gio you are missing a huge point.. Everyone who's been in the smash scene knows and respects Dark Rain for his accomplishments he's achieved. It's cool to think he's not gonna win but going around saying he's overrated is not. the fact you havent been in the scene as long as some of us, yet make accusations like darkrain being overrated is upsetting to hear.
im not sayin he sucks! im sayin he is overrated. everybody said he would come in first and he didnt like i said he wouldnt

Meneks

Smash Lord
Also do you have to call out his grammar when you run out of insults?

I don't think anyone is calling out his grammar..

He makes it pretty obvious lol:smirk:
Well even saying that he's overrated is gonna piss people off apparently.

No, when you say someone is overrated without backing it up with a good reason as to why hes overrated, then it just sounds dumb, ignorant, and annoying

Quaz

Smash Master
you guys all ****ing suck. He just said Darkrain is overrated and you all had to hop on his *** about it

stop being such judgemental pricks. he's only responding the way he is because you guys have to be *****es about it

I hang out with Gio quite often and he actually happens to be a really cool guy, so ofcourse all of this **** is pissin me off because damn I care about my friends I guess. and I get along with him a lot better than most of you.

Meneks

Smash Lord
you guys all ****ing suck. He just said Darkrain is overrated and you all had to hop on his *** about it

stop being such judgemental pricks. he's only responding the way he is because you guys have to be *****es about it

I hang out with Gio quite often and he actually happens to be a really cool guy, so ofcourse all of this **** is pissin me off because damn I care about my friends I guess. and I get along with him a lot better than most of you.
I guess hes one of those people that like to talk SOOOOOO much **** online but not in person.

Its whatevs.. dropped

Lmao Meneks, he only said that because of his placing this tourney. thats pretty good enough reason for me.
Thats not the point lol, its like the example I posted earlier.

If MJ went back into the nba and didn't score 40+ points people wouldn't say hes overrated because he already proved himself

Quaz

Smash Master
No, you've never even met him, don't ****ing assume ****.

dont ever assume **** on the internet.

Hell, Im not gonna go thinking you're a stupidass just because of this online ****. I've only met you once ever I think, and Im not gonna truely judge you til I hang out with you irl.

yes Im callin names because Im pissed I guess.

w/e, I suck anyways.

The Good Doctor

Smash Champion
I'm not going to show any amount of respect to someone that is insulting me.
Sorry Quaz, your boyfriend is a *****

This was one tournament, I remember Darkrain getting top 10 at nationals and winning last years SMYM....
He is not over rated at all, Gio is just stupid.

Meneks

Smash Lord
You're right I've never met him, but you say hes a "pretty cool guy" in person but so far from what hes presented himself on here it seems like he based his conclusions off of one tournament, and hes just randomly cursing at people calling them out of their name because they have LOGICAL points.

I don't think I was assuming, more like hypothetical guess?

I don't judge people from their posts on here but if you can only **** talk online theeeeeeeeeen to me you're just a ****ing loser lol...

But like I said whatevs

Tink

Smash Hero
LOLLL.....yo quaz, thats a ridic stance....even if gio is a cool guy in person, hes still coming on here, trying to be a troll to get ppl to argue for no reason.

he made a comment, that was indeed stupid, and deserves to get called on it. saying darkrains overratted? what the hell does that say about me? the person that beat him? my wins not a legit darkrain win, because i stepped it up and put him in losers early? thats **** and just plan ****ty. it takes away from the ppl that beat him.

that was one of my bigger wins this year so far, and saying hes overrated cause he lost to me and tom is just lame.

metroid1117

Smash Master
Much respect from me, Quaz. Much respect.

@Gio: You're a really fun guy to hang out with, it honestly hurts me to see this (this meaning the trash talking both from and directed towards you). Darkrain has been an icon for the Midwest and any Falcon player for years, him coming to this tournament was a chance to see him out of inactivity. Yes, he underperformed based on the hype that was surrounding him. However, he lost to two of the players in our community, and as Tink said, calling him overrated is disrespectful towards those who beat him. People are up in arms about this because Darkrain is a legend for those of us who've followed the scene for years, and to see someone who just started playing say he's overrated is as insulting. Granted, I think people are blowing this out of proportion and overreacting, but your trash talk responses aren't helping either.

Top Bottom