• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash to the Future: Enchantment Under FD - 3/3/2012

Tink

Smash Hero
darkrains a true beast....he had noooo idea how to fight toms mario, and still pushed him to the limit...thats pretty boss.

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
I feel giovan***** would be a more successful troll if he actually put spaces between his words and commas and/or wrote in a pseudo legible fashion.

Meneks

Smash Lord
I wish this guy would say this in person.. Juuuuusssst sayinn, I don't like making people look ridiculous on the internet.

But seriously this shouldn't even be debated lol..

Like anyone who knew what they were talking about wouldn't really say anything like that.. But anyways SMYM

giovannig22311

Smash Journeyman
I wish this guy would say this in person.. Juuuuusssst sayinn, I don't like making people look ridiculous on the internet.

But seriously this shouldn't even be debated lol..

Like anyone who knew what they were talking about wouldn't really say anything like that.. But anyways SMYM
u would never make me look ridiculous, ill say it in person too. and how do u kno what ppl said if u werent there wen they said it, ya shut up,lik i said ppl need to hop off his dik cuz u riding it a lil too hard

:phone:

giovannig22311

Smash Journeyman
also smack yo self for compairing jordan with darkrain lmfao if u wanta kno a true beast i say dr peepee but u dnt see me on his dik

Tink

Smash Hero
doctor pp hasnt even been best with his char(mango, also, pp *****, not hatin) 0_0.....darkrain has been before, and is still considered a top 3 falcon, just like pp is a top 3 falco.

giovannig22311

Smash Journeyman
tink i kno and im not sayin he suks what im sayin is ppl kept saying darkrain is going to take first and darkrain is going to **** kels ,tink, and place first etc and i said naww he wont lol amd i was rite

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Never thought I'd have to add another person to my Smashboards ignore list, but this gio guy has made me do just that. Looking forward to not having to read any of his posts ever again, hehe.

Vaccine

Smash Journeyman
kels - we need to play more.

tink - somebody owes somebody else some friendlies lol.

tom r - im a bit disappointed i didnt get to play your mario at this. lol at that falcon ditto we had.

matt r - those friendlies we had were hella fun yo. i learned a lot just from playing u.

darkrain - we probably could have came out with a sweet combo video if our friendlies had been recorded.

the good doctor - its to bad we didnt play each other at this =/. we'll definitely get some friendlies in next time. i loled a bit when u said that i might have developed into aids.

duck - EXTEEEEEENNNNDUUUUUURRRRRR

rat - thanks again for the housing. we should have played more.

arty - im glad we got to play again.

bzoo - ugh that 2v1 comeback... i think ill just go samus next time =).

sveet - good to c u again man. good **** beating duck =).

alcheato - idk who u r but we should play next time.

orly - thanks for TOing. im looking forward to that rematch.

juggleguy - thanks for driving.

chad - u were a lot better than i thought u were going to be. good **** ****** duck with ur puff. u made it look so EZ.

Meneks

Smash Lord
Geoooo...

Moneymatch falco dittos(assuming you don't really main pikachu), I won't use lasers either(LOOOOL) Edit: ANNNND I'll taunt 10 times before the match ends

You sound like one of those kids that just talks a bunch of nonsensical bull**** and sucks ***, basically bringing up matches in which OTHER people beat the person you're talking **** to.

I don't usually hop into the grammar nazi mode but just to point out you you type like one of those ghetto *** kids from this ghetto *** highschool I went to here in the chi, and you're from Wisconsin? Idk how that happened

Also, SMACK the FUUUUU&*^*&^ out of yourself for spelling "comparing" like "compairing"

How the **** do you manage to do that and theres like a spell check in every browser.. -___-

inb4 I use internet explorer

giovannig22311

Smash Journeyman
it was my phone being stupid u dumb *** *****, im from the ktown ***** get it straight n i dnt need u to go falco dittos wit yo wack ***, this anit class wer u grade my grammer, jus cuse i dnt feel lik spelling my stuff out dnt mean ****, lik i said the good doctor was talkin shyy so i checked him and if u wanta talk **** then u get checked to, i annit no mf dude that plays smash homie dnt forget that

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Ignore is such a cool function. I love the fact that they don't even show u where the post used to be anymore. Used to be it would still show the user but with a blank post saying "you are ignoring this person" or something like that.

Meneks

Smash Lord
it was my phone being stupid u dumb *** *****, im from the ktown ***** get it straight n i dnt need u to go falco dittos wit yo wack ***, this anit class wer u grade my grammer, jus cuse i dnt feel lik spelling my stuff out dnt mean ****, lik i said the good doctor was talkin shyy so i checked him and if u wanta talk **** then u get checked to, i annit no mf dude that plays smash homie dnt forget that

The only checking you need to do is a spellcheck.

LMAO...

But seriously though, money match quit the BS.. and stfu

This had me dying LOL

Quaz

Smash Master
Woooah stop giving Gio such a hard time. He just said darkrain is overrated, not bad. This was just a fluke tourney though. I'm sure darkrain will beast at smym... Unless he has to fight kels. Kels is just too broken now.

Also do you have to call out his grammar when you run out of insults?

The Good Doctor

Smash Champion
Woooah stop giving Gio such a hard time. He just said darkrain is overrated, not bad. This was just a fluke tourney though. I'm sure darkrain will beast at smym... Unless he has to fight kels. Kels is just too broken now.

Also do you have to call out his grammar when you run out of insults?

Because my friends ******** 6 year old sister can spell better.

giovannig22311

Smash Journeyman
The only checking you need to do is a spellcheck.

LMAO...

But seriously though, money match quit the BS.. and stfu

This had me dying LOL
lookin *** u kno what u r ur a hater u kno that, jus cuse u sukin darkrain dik,and he didmt get first and i said he overrated u mad now? lol silly *** ***** foreal, i guess im a troll too cuse i express my opinon hav yo money ready too ***** cuse imma take it

Top Bottom