• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash t'ill you crash tournament results

PiKaLeX

Smash Journeyman
Single brawl

1: Holy
2: Stroumbert
3: KK
4: Hells
5: Steb
5: Kage
7: Killmaster
7: Jamie
9: Marc
9: Ben
9: Pikalex

Double melee

1: Bam Vwins
2: Kage Pkm
3: Pest CC
4: Pikalex Erayz
5: Vrud Blackjo
5: Mifune mom7

Single melee

1: Bam
2: PKM Vodka
3: Kage
4: CC
5: Pest
5: Erayz
7: BlackJo
7: Pikalex
9: Samthedigital
9: Holy
9: Big Red
9: Vrud
13: Steb
13: Ben
13: Ragboy Imperial
13: FoxFF

64 Results:

1: CC
2: Killmaster
3: Agony
4: LazerNick
5: Oliv Charron
5: Marc
7: Krewman
7: Ragboy
9: SamTheDigital
9: Erayz

PiKaLeX

Smash Journeyman
Bam: you're too god...hum too good as always!!!

PKM vodka: your eyes were so red....

Kage: I just don't understand your ganon!!! hope to play with you soon

CC: Always by one stock

Erayz: It was nice to meet you! and too play with you in team....4th place for the first time we play together...its its not bad at all....

Black jo: Don't get lost next time! Nice games at the first round

Big red: Our falco dittos are funny...except the weird game that I hit you once for a big total of 15 damage and a lot of suicide!!! see you soon

Vrud: You're living ****ing too far away dam!!! but it was nice to play with you until 3 am before the tournament day!!!

steb: Sorry for all the time I called you lbrb...we didn't play against each other!!!!

FoxFF: Our pool games were so funny...ok for me...anyway nice games and thank you a lot for the tio program and helping me at the organization

HolyNightmare

Smash Champion
Shoutout for brawl

1: Holy - No comment

2: Stroumbert - Good job beating KKong in Losers final, you took your revenge and proved you are still 3rd in our PR.

3: KK - Tres impressionant, tu est presque au niveau de Stroumbert avec Bowser o.o
Merci bc pour le housing puis tout le reste, remercie Lara aussi :)

4: Hells - Nice job, you still have some stuff to improve on but your getting better.

5: Steb - After not playing brawl for so long, your Lucas is still legit ahaha.

5: Kage - Not too bad for someone that doesn't play Brawl!

7: Killmaster - Nice seeing you, hopefully you'll attend more Brawl tournament xD

7: Jamie - Didn't really play you due to lack of time and only 2 setups but we'll play sometime next time!

9: Marc - I don't think I talked with you o.o

9: Ben - Thanks for entering Brawl even though you don't play it, your not scared of trying something new like a few people >_>

9: Pikalex - Merci davoir rentrer dans brawl meme si tu joue pas lol.

Shoutout for melee

1: Bam - First time I see you, I've been told you're one of the best in melee but almost never attend tourneys these days ahaha.

2: PKM Vodka - You beat Kage this time, good job.

3: Kage - The warrior will keep getting stronger till he stop losing, good luck at Apex.

4: CC - Good stuff winning 64, I wanted to join but got there too late. Good job in Melee too.

5: Erayz - Nice Falco, I have a lot of trouble vs Falco with Sheik. I heard it's a bad matchup by some melee players, fun playing you though. Almost had you on Poke Floats(lol at this stage)

7: BlackJo - I was supposed to play you in Brackets I think but I forfeited my spot to Vrud and he failed :(

7: Pikalex - Not sure if you were playing bad in our pool match, you kinda SDed your last stock at 0% :(

9: Samthedigital - Good job, make sure you dont place last at Apex in Melee this time lol.

9: Holy - Not bad for not playing Melee, might have gotten 7th if I didn't forfeit.

9: Vrud - Close 2nd match, you almost made a come back lol just die already.

13: Steb - Rusty in melee too? ahaha

13: Ben - Fun playing you in pools, I didn't know Link can dthrow to ground upb, now I know lol.

Anyway thank you Pikalex for hosting this tournament, I actually had fun playing Melee more than Brawl since it wasn't people I alway played over and over. The food at the venue was pretty legit too. Hopefully next time the whole Rive-Sud will show up, most of them had work johns.

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Lol holy, J'ai aucune experience.. comme le downsmash a Toonlink je me rappellais pu que ca faisais ca a 0. =P Mais j'ai eu quand meme du fun a Brawl, cetait drole spacer le monde avec Marth.

Also Grats to Bam and Pkm.. Estie de Falco lol.

Ragboy Imperial

Smash Apprentice
Simple shoutouts to:

-Pikalex, for making this happen
-everyone who got food and liked it (shoutouts to sebastien and his gf)
-big names for showing up and crushing our hopes and dreams
-basically anyone I played, ggs. a whole lot of good players in the area. :D
-all you guys for coming and having fun.

Legit tourneys are legit.

humBAM

Smash Journeyman
Lol holy, J'ai aucune experience.. comme le downsmash a Toonlink je me rappellais pu que ca faisais ca a 0. =P Mais j'ai eu quand meme du fun a Brawl, cetait drole spacer le monde avec Marth.

Also Grats to Bam and Pkm.. Estie de Falco lol.
TABARRRNAKKKKK

Merci alex pour le tourny la place etait awsome le tournoi etait cool, faisait longtemps.
GG's to everyone keep it up mtl '
sorry j'étais vraiment high alors si je vous ai pas repondu ou whatever it wasnt personal

ERASEASAURUS 5TH EHEHE

[INSIDE]

PKM - OUIN COMME LES CHEVEUX A KAGE
LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
KAGE - CÉTAIT TROP PAS UN BURN

brg

Smash Ace
melee shoutouts!

pikalex: merci pour le hosting, tout etait smooth, excellent tournoi overall, et falco dittos cest toujours le fun
steb: i have to admit i didnt expect to lose lol but no johns, good job man
erayz: probablement mes matchs les plus amusants du tournoi, falco dittos forever lol
bam: jouer contre toi cest vraiment qqch dautre, mais en me faisant planter je crois que jai appris 2-3 choses, gg
CC: Highest placing to tech skill ratio. Can you say mindgames?
pkm: toujours nice de te voir faire des combos quon aurait jamais cru qui existait!

Steb

Smash Journeyman
Thanks to Pikalex for hosting this tournament. We haven't had a good tourney in a while. Sorry for my bad french making it hard for us to talk.

Other shoutouts:
kr3wman: yay youtube videos all day
sam: stop knocking me out of tournaments :(.
holy: I enjoyed our set really. was fun playing you again.
brg: I do play a bunch of falco players a lot, so I guess I just know the matchup. Sheik is pretty stupid.
cc: why can't samus just die when I knock her off stage :(

GGs to everyone I played

ERayz

Smash Journeyman
First, I'd like to thank Pikalex and his brother, for making this event possible, because seriously, it was really fun ! If my schedule allows me to come to the next events, I'll be there for sure!

Melee shoutouts

1: Bam: As always, your Falco was amazing, I can't do anything against you! I'll catch up to your level one day, I believe it! TABARRRRRRNAK

2: PKM Vodka: Well, PKM, I almost got a game on you in pools, but you shown me your superiority in the game that followed by 3-stocking me with Falcon... But it's always as fun to play with you, even more when you do random **** that works all the time :laugh:

3: Kage: Only played you in the bracket on round 3, and wow, you always read me soooooo easily, and with Ganon, which is the match up I know the most, you're too good!

4: C(rouch) C(ancel): It's always fun to play you, even if your Samus beats me all the time, you're a really cool guy I must say, and I sure want to play you again soon. Your DI saved you like two stocks on Mute City, you did a great job there.

5: Pest: I didn't play much against you, but it was enough to see that you are much better than I am, you are now officially a new rival to me!

5: Erayz: WTF you can moonwalk with every character???!?! :psycho:

7: BlackJo: I had a lot of fun playing you, we are exactly at the same level at this game in my opinion. I don't know where you live, but if I ever have a chance to play you again, I'll try to meet you.

7: Pikalex: Thanks again for organizing this! Our team wasn't too bad, even if we didn't practice much lol. Falco dittos against you were really tight. Those triple Ganon free-for-all were so epic! I will DI away those Nairs lol

9: Samthedigital: I was lucky to not meet you in the brackets, your Marth would have ***** me, since it's my worst match-up. I really have to work on this match-up.

9: Holy: When you picked Poké Floats, I was like: WTF? But then you almost beaten me there, keep it up, and congrats for your placing in Brawl!

9: Big Red: Yeah Falco dittos!!!! You are a very good guy, I had a lot fun playing you, I am down for playing you again soon.

9: Vrud: Too bad we haven't played each other... :ohwell:

13: Steb: You are the first Shiek main I've ever played, but our pool matches were nice, you have good mindgames, and lots of potential, I don't know where you live, but I would love to play you again for sure!

13: Ben: Too bad we haven't played against each other, maybe next time

13: Ragboy Imperial: It was cool to finally meet each other, your peach is solid as I could see, just keep it up!

13: FoxFF: You were unlucky that I play Falco, I heard it was your worst matchup. IIRC, oyou are very good in BTT and HRC right? Too bad I didn't take a look at this, when you were showing off your skills :ohwell:

vrud

Smash Apprentice
imma make this quick cuz no1 cares lol
pika thx so much for everything. the lift, the tournament, the games, the "housing" ur such a solid player and i wish to play u in the future.
steb nice mm thx for the 1$ samus ftw
kr3wman nice vids lol especially El fuerte irl and i wanna play some more pokemon stadium mini games
FoxFF nice portal games lol
Aeon ggs
CC i rlly like playing against u i feel like i got better after our matches
that is all nice tournament

killmaster

Smash Apprentice
prochaine fois jte bat cc au 64 :p
sinon g trouvé po mal tout le monde bin friendly pis ctai nice comme tournoi !

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
I thought Vwins would win but I guess he got bored of singles.

Good stuff Bam, PKM, Kage, and teams Vwins.

I should come by randomly again. I have Saturday evening --> Wednesday off work. Anyone capable of housing if I wanted to swing by?

chesterr01

BRoomer
BRoomer
what? I don't get it.
Well, not much to get. Just that I simply don't understand why someone would be surprised at you beating kage. I guess it's just because I'm old school like that.

Like, he has beat you in the past, but everytime there was a factor imo. Then again, I definitely don't want to downgrade rous' wins, he deserved them. But I'd definitely give you the upper hand in a match against him.

edit: unless something has changed since the time I stopped playing. still wtf lol

pkmvodka

Smash Lord
Well, not much to get. Just that I simply don't understand why someone would be surprised at you beating kage. I guess it's just because I'm old school like that.

Like, he has beat you in the past, but everytime there was a factor imo. Then again, I definitely don't want to downgrade rous' wins, he deserved them. But I'd definitely give you the upper hand in a match against him.

edit: unless something has changed since the time I stopped playing. still wtf lol
**** that made my year

kr3wman

Smash Master
I'll be honest here.

Smash 64 tournament sucked ****.

who had the brilliant idea of making the brackets in microsoft excel when the computer had both tio and tonamento.

I mean really.

And thank you for calling me to play agony, then some other guy calling me to play some other guy, than some other guy calling me to play agony again.

ffuuuuu

Smash is this close to be dead to me.

had a good time tho.

PiKaLeX

Smash Journeyman
well...the simple reason is that is my first tournament...so with no experience and without the people who were suppose to help me with it..there was some confusion....and for the excel program...my laptop broke some days before the tournament so i used my friend'S laptop....and i didn't know before that day that there was such program... and if melee is dead soon it's becasue of person like you who come to tournament to do anything else tahn samshing.... and sayong some stupid comment everywhere to everyone...

Captain Charisma

Smash Cadet
blame bad luck for your first set against Agony.it was random.
it sucks but it happens alot ( losing twice against the same person ) especially in small brackets.

in melee I lost to Pkm twice lol.
in winner's ...than in loser's.

kr3wman

Smash Master
blame bad luck for your first set against Agony.it was random.
it sucks but it happens alot ( losing twice against the same person ) especially in small brackets.

in melee I lost to Pkm twice lol.
in winner's ...than in loser's.
??

I didn't play against Agony twice.

it went like this :

somebody tells me I go first round against agony

I go up to agony like

-yo wanna play?

-sure

we play a couple of games, totally not serious. okay maybe a little bit but I don't really like to lose even in casuals, it makes me sad inside.

2 peeps watch they're like ''whoah good gameplay''

-Is this a tournament match?

-But they don't look like they're taking this seriously.

then some guy comes along and say whoah kr3w you're not playing against agony first round, you're playing against XYZ. im like sure just let us finish this match I'll go play it.

I play one match against the guy, wait I'm not sure if I even played him, anyways CC is like whoah you're playing against agony, what are you doing. I'm like someone told me I was playing against this guy. We go check the bracket on excel, im playing against agony. I'm like okay no problem.

I go up to agony and I'm like

-yo I don't really care about this you won against me first round or something allright?

-yeah sure kk cool.

the rest is history. (I got cheesed out by some scrub pikachu and I'm still salty, no johns)

well...the simple reason is that is my first tournament...so with no experience and without the people who were suppose to help me with it..there was some confusion....and for the excel program...my laptop broke some days before the tournament so i used my friend'S laptop....and i didn't know before that day that there was such program... and if melee is dead soon it's becasue of person like you who come to tournament to do anything else tahn samshing.... and sayong some stupid comment everywhere to everyone...
yo man it wasn't that your tournament was bad, I just had problems during and it wasn't your fault.

I'm sure someone could make a good bracket on microsoft excel but the bracket itself was just ****ed up. I mean if I remember correctly someone had lost first round and he had 3 byes in a rows because he didn't have anyone to fight with since, in the bracket, he was supposed to play with the losers of matches that didn't exist. doing it on paper would have been a better idea since its simple and we had like 8 people. In fact I'm pretty sure that's what ended happening.

but don't worry, just because my experience of that particular tournament (smash 64) is bad doesn't mean it wasn't a good tournament (overall). the last line of my post say exactly 'had a good time though.'

PS : And I'm a cynical jerk to everyone. Well, pretty much everyone. I take it after this guy I punched in the face once. But under that cold, pessimist exterior, I'm a romantic guy, lover of poems and sweet fluffy marshmallows.

Okay maybe not poems but that's because I don't really relate to it. Or something.

yeah.

Top Bottom