• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash till you Crash 2 : Road to Apex Results

KingKong_ad

Smash Ace
Brawl Doubles

1. Ally + Holy :metaknight::snake:/:metaknight: 96$
2. Mew2King + KingKong :metaknight:/:olimar::bowser2: 48$
3. DarkShadow + Techiyo :kirby2::metaknight:/:marth::metaknight: 16$
4. Guard + Stroumbert :fox:/:falcon:
5. Thatguy + Dom :mario2:/:snake:
5. Pappy + Morks ?/?
7. Chester + zaf :metaknight:/:metaknight:
7. Horo + Love ?/?

Brawl Singles​

1. Ally :metaknight::snake::falco: 210$
2. Mew2King :metaknight: 105$
3. Holynightmare :metaknight: 55$
4. KingKong :bowser2: 20$
5. Stroumbert :falcon: 10$
5. Mar1 :dk::metaknight: 10$
7. DarkShadow :kirby2::falco::diddy::metaknight:
7. Guard :fox:
9. Techiyo :marth:
9. Gazon :snake:
9. Morks :snake:
9. Dom :snake:
13. ThatGuy :mario2:
13. Hells :toonlink:
13. Tarextherex :yoshi:
13. Chester :metaknight::pit:
17. Sheep :mario2::falco:
17. Mprime :metaknight::popo:
17. Ortiz :olimar:
17. Link Prince :wolf::falco::ike:
17. Zaf :metaknight:
17. Alex:sonic:
17. Kage :marth:
17. Jambe:marth:
25. Sauc3 (D/Q) :samus:
25. Carlil :yoshi:
25. Balus :gw:
25. Pappy:lucario::pit:
25. JC (DC in the bracket):metaknight::diddy:
25. Kuro_Isuki:gw::wolf::metaknight:
25. Dream:diddy:
25. Doil:rob::samus:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pools cut off

Love
Ben
Horo
snake23
Derek
Wakka
Lbrb
Ari
Kaios
Sam
Narvath

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
17. Kage :marth:

lmao, Kage attended? I guess warriors have to do battle in different games every once in awhile.

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Yay for 0 brawl experience. I don't get why any of you would be surprised at that fact. lol.

Ya Juggleguy, I did attend.. well the tournament was 64/Brawl and melee so.. I decided to join all 3 games.. never again.. it ***** my focus wayy too hard lol. I can understand what M2k goes through.

Gichan

Smash Champion
hooollyyy ****! So many QC OGs up in dem results! Looked like a ****ing awesome tournament! Great job Quebec, I personally apologize for not making an effort to go there when finally you guys managed to have a big tournament. Ontario should have supported it more but I guess we were being babies for wanting Holy not to take our money for once lol.

Good **** to Stroumbert, all falcon?! **** sakes that thing is scary.

MPrime, wtf man lolol.

Liking that Marth beside techiyo's name, keep it up man, you really don't need mk.

Disappointed in sauc3 not ****** that brawl bracket and not playing jiggz in melee, lol, I'm such a fan of it and I saw only fox, sadface.

Cassius.

you're deadMEAT.
NNID
CVSSIUS
3DS FC
3239-3108-0529
God bless your soul, David.

Good **** teaming with Mew2King also, you use Olimar? This ***** lmao

DarkISDA

Smash Lord
hooollyyy ****! So many QC OGs up in dem results! Looked like a ****ing awesome tournament! Great job Quebec, I personally apologize for not making an effort to go there when finally you guys managed to have a big tournament. Ontario should have supported it more but I guess we were being babies for wanting Holy not to take our money for once lol.

Good **** to Stroumbert, all falcon?! **** sakes that thing is scary.

MPrime, wtf man lolol.

Liking that Marth beside techiyo's name, keep it up man, you really don't need mk.

Disappointed in sauc3 not ****** that brawl bracket and not playing jiggz in melee, lol, I'm such a fan of it and I saw only fox, sadface.
I know, I don't use Mki in singles anymore. Which leads me to ...

Why is there a mk besides my marth in the singles results? I went mk ONCE, vs mar1 in pools, and got destroyed.

KingKong_ad

Smash Ace
I know, I don't use Mki in singles anymore. Which leads me to ...

Why is there a mk besides my marth in the singles results? I went mk ONCE, vs mar1 in pools, and got destroyed.
Where do u see a mk close to your name ?

shoutouts later... I need to do some cleanings...

Cassius.

you're deadMEAT.
NNID
CVSSIUS
3DS FC
3239-3108-0529
Lol Sgard chill out, I was just saying good job.

Obviously I know he put in work to get there.

GUARD

Smash Journeyman
I'll leave my full shout outs later...

This tourny was fantastic. I loved it.

Seriously..... our PR is so damn tight...

(including the fact Strombert mains Falcon now) everyone below Swordgard on the PR is soooo damn close in terms of skill level. Of course some are better than others......but frankly, I don't care about the PR that much, at least not now. I find that our skills are so scarely close that the PR ranks below Swordgard can pretty much change at any time.

TBH though... that's not my plan......... screw this I want to be above these players by far....but oh well. lol I need more training. lol

Hells

Smash Apprentice
"not even trying"
but next tourney i will place higher

DarkISDA

Smash Lord
1. Ally 210$ - Grats on winning Brawl. Had fun time hanging out with you :)
2. Mew2King 105$ - Hope you enjoyed Canada's smash scene. Hope you'll come back in the future ;)
3. Holynightmare 55$ - Grats on taking a game on m2k.
4. KingKong 20$ - I now consider you a rival since between game 2 and 3 of our set. Be prapared: next time, you're going down ;) Grats on your placing.
5. Stroumbert 10$ - Nice placing with Falcon dude.
5. Mar1 10$ - Nice placing.
7. DarkShadow - We did good in teams, but we could use some more practice. Good placing.
7. Guard - Lol at that rage during your set vs Gazon.
9. Techiyo - Almost there, I can feel it.
9. Gazon - I think it's safe to say that you were the player that was the most impressive during the tournament. You played very well against many high caliber player and finished in a very good position in your first tournament (I think). Good job sir, hope you'll come back ;)
9. Morks - Good job getting 9th.
9. Dom - Been nice seeing you again Dom. Nice friendlies at KingKong.
13. ThatGuy - Your Mario is still as scary as ever. Good ****.
13. Hells - Nice friendlies at KingKong.
13. Tarextherex - Nice seeing you.
13. Chester - Nice seeing you again after so long, even though we barely talked, nor even played.
17. Sheep - You got this next time, you got potential.
17. Mprime - Nice friendlies at KingKong, hope to play you more in the future ;)
17. Ortiz - Didn't play.
17. Link Prince - Nice seeing you there after Otakuthon. Good job.
17. Zaf - Nice seeing you again.
17. Alex - Didn't play, but good **** versus m2k.
17. Kage - Marth dittos ftl.
17. Jambe - Didn't play.
25. Sauc3 (D/Q) - Regarding melee: Nice set, but god was I salty after my loss in the second match xD.
25. Carlil - Nice seeing you again! Hope you'll come back for some more, always nice seeing you.
25. Balus - Good job.
25. Pappy - ggs.
25. JC (DC in the bracket) - didn't play.
25. Kuro_Isuki - Sad first game in our set, but your mk is good.
25. Dream - didn't play.
25. Doil - didn't play.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pools cut off

Love - didn't play.
Ben - didn't play.
Horo - didn't play.
snake23 - nice seeing you.
Derek - didn't play.
Wakka - didn't play.
Lbrb - didn't play.
Ari - Hum... wolf right? good games.
Kaios - Try to not rage (lol).
Sam - didn't play.
Narvath - didn't play.

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration
Fun Fact: Jason was about to drink some water from the sink thing, and as I see him drink some, I tell him "Dude the water is poisonous" LOL HE threw THE WHOLE CUP ON ME LIKE WOWW ASSSSSSS

GUARD

Smash Journeyman
1. Ally 210$ - Your a cool guy man and good **** as ussual. Seriously.... your a pro that's also fun to socialize with. I'm looking forward to seeing you soon allready. ;) good luck in school btw. Oh and..... **** TMNT SMASH UP AND YOUR BROKEN *** N-AIR IN SMASH 64!!!!! lol

2. Mew2King 105$ - Jason your a beast. Your REALLY freaken good man and I'm looking forward to the next time I get to play you..... On the other hand..... mature up a bit will you.. You came all the way to this tourny because someone paid for your transportation and you have the courdecy to state that when you lose a match, there is no way in hell they'll beat you in tourny and that you'll destroy them.... just keep those words inside man. Oh, and please wash yourself next time or put on some deodorant. Sorry but that smell was not comfortable at all man. >.>

3. Holynightmare 55$ - Dude.... the man of my life. ;) You were able to win a match vs M2K and kicked *** with ROB too. Good **** for this man.

4. KingKong 20$ - Hey man, you rock. I never had a problem with you "organizing" tourny's. As for our match..... screw that second match. lol Aside from that, you did great man. Please keep this up, I would love if your Bowser gets even better.

5. Stroumbert 10$ - You were still able to place 5th with Falcon???......well tbh, I'm not surprised. lol Your one skilled dude man. Keep this up. Oh, and good **** in teams man. I need more team practice in general.......you were carrying me soooo bad I find. I'm very sorry I wasn't a very good partner this tourny.

5. Mar1 10$ - DAT MAR1 TROLLFACE STATUS!!! lol It's allways fun seeing and playing you man. Great job geting 5th place. You were able to defeat both Kingkong AND Darkshadow this tourny man..... that's really impressive.

7. DarkShadow - It's allways fun playing you man even if it wasn't in tourny. Oh...for the record.... when you see me rage against you, it's all troll... but what tends to happen it that my troll becomes reality and I rage for real...... I should stop that. lol.......... oh and one last thing..... **** TMNT SMASH UP!!!!!!!

7. GUARD - I need to train more dam it....... I'M FED UP OF GETING 7TH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol

9. Techiyo - What's this.... a tourny where I didn't have any hype match VS you??? You got better man and good **** in doubles. Your match VS Kingkong was so dam epic man. lol

9. Gazon - Where the hell did you come from??? lol Your Snake is legit man and I need more Snake practice too. PLEASE COME BACK TO FUTURE TOURNAMENTS!!!!!!!!!!!!

9. Morks - Seeing you is allways a pleasure. 9th is pretty good man...... good ****.

9. Dom - You have no idea how surprised I was to see you. I would love to see you again. It would be soooo awesome if you would come back to our Brawl community man. You were also able to beat Hells..... great job on that. Hells improved a lot that's why.

13. ThatGuy - ............best Mario in Canada..... or at least Quebec and Ontario since I'm not aware of other Mario mains outside of those 2 Provinces. Please make the effort to join Brawl too. I know it would cost more money joining multiple events but if you can it would be great. Your Mario is really awesome to watch too.

13. Hells - OMFG OUR GAMES WERE TIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!! Geee I wonder how your improving.... could it be some projectile spaming practice in League Of Legends is helping you out in Brawl??? lol

13. Tarextherex - I didn't get to play you but we spoke a little. this tourny had surprisingly great new players..... Gazon was 1 of them. I wish you the best next time man. With all the PR membres, M2K, and great new players..... good job geting 13th.

13. Chester - DUDE PLAY BOTH GAMES MORE IN THE FUTURE!!!!!!!! lol People like you are allways welcome to play Brawl man. Your not a dum player and you play smart. I just wished I had the chance to play you.

17. Sheep - If "ThatGuy" decides to play Brawl in the future, you'll have this inspirational Mario to look at now. lol You had to play me........on the first round.........again......wow. lol Well see ya next time buddy. :)

17. Mprime - Your a cool dude man and socializing with you is pretty awesome. Looking forward to seeing you again. Keep improving that MK man.

17. Link Prince - Hey keep improving man. It was fun playing you in friendlies.

17. Zaf - YOU GOTA PLAY BRAWL MORE TOO MAN!!!!!! I haven't personally played you but i can tell your far from this "new scrub guy". Also, you main MetaKnight..... can't go wrong with that man. lol

17. Kage - No Ganon Kage??? lol Your a really smart player and that's why your able to pass pools and stuff and get at least 17th. If you would play Brawl just a bit more, you would have the potencial to get top 10 for sure. I know your a beast at Melee so I'll never ask you to switch.... lol ..... and why the hell would you listen to me even if I asked you to. lol See ya aroung Kage.

25. Sauc3 (D/Q) - You came all the way from Toronto just to be D/Q'ed..........ouch. We waited like 1 hour for you to show up and that's a shame. I really wanted to see you VS Hells.

25. Carlil - Oh yes I remember you and that legit Yoshi. lol We didn't play but I hope to see you in future tourny's man.

25. Balus - BALUS!!!!!!!!!!! lol It's allways a pleasure to see you man. Keep training that G & W and I hope to see you around again..... I probably will. lol You have Techiyo to train with...... that's pretty awesome. Next time, we'll play more. :)

25. Pappy - Oh **** Pappy. My guess is that your dissapointed with your result overall right??? One thing though.. Gazon is NOT a scrub so at least you didn't lose to someone bad like we all thought at first. You can still come back and make up for this result at the next tourny. See ya there man.

Pools cut off

Horo - Ya I spoke with you a bit didn't I. lol Your a cool guy man.

snake23 - Something seems to be bothering you right??? I have the feeling you probably had like a hellish past or something. The best thing to do is to move forward and to laugh (inside) at idiots who insult you and stuff. In other word, don't take ANYTHING they say seriously. When you can do that, then you'll understand the difference between a Troll and a real insult. When I was molesting M Prime, it wasn't for real. I was joking around and that's why people around me were laughing. Were not bad people and we wouldn't hurt great people like MPrime for any reason.

Hells

Smash Apprentice
yes stroumbert will upload soon cant wait for the holy vs m2k vid with my commentating :3

Stroumbert

Smash Apprentice
I'm going to upload all the matches that were saved to my Wii. GUARD's Wii probably has a few as well, so it would be nice if he could send those to me.

chesterr01

BRoomer
BRoomer
9. Gazon - I think it's safe to say that you were the player that was the most impressive during the tournament. You played very well against many high caliber player and finished in a very good position in your first tournament (I think). Good job sir, hope you'll come back ;)
13. Chester - Nice seeing you again after so long, even though we barely talked, nor even played.
L'enjeux, represent.

Yeah, well I didn't play many games, I think I played 10 friendlies of brawl and/or melee... And we didn't talk indeed, but it's cool, the love is still there. If anything come down to Foonzo sometimes. =)
2. Mew2King 105$ - Jason your a beast. Your REALLY freaken good man and I'm looking forward to the next time I get to play you..... On the other hand..... mature up a bit will you.. You came all the way to this tourny because someone paid for your transportation and you have the courdecy to state that when you lose a match, there is no way in hell they'll beat you in tourny and that you'll destroy them.... just keep those words inside man. Oh, and please wash yourself next time or put on some deodorant. Sorry but that smell was not comfortable at all man. >.>

13. Chester - DUDE PLAY BOTH GAMES MORE IN THE FUTURE!!!!!!!! lol People like you are allways welcome to play Brawl man. Your not a dum player and you play smart. I just wished I had the chance to play you.

When I was molesting M Prime, it wasn't for real. I was joking around and that's why people around me were laughing. Were not bad people and we wouldn't hurt great people like MPrime for any reason.
DAYUUUM AHAHAH M2K YOU GOT TOLD SON! Srsly, don't scratch your balls like that, it's kinda weird...

Guard, I don't play that smart lol... Come at Foonzo too. And wtf @ molestation.

sauc3

Smash Lord
Sauce got DQ'd?
We waited almost an hour for his match and he never came.
25. Sauc3 (D/Q) - You came all the way from Toronto just to be D/Q'ed..........ouch. We waited like 1 hour for you to show up and that's a shame. I really wanted to see you VS Hells.
lol, yeah sorry guys ma bad.

Apparently they DQ you for leaving the venue for 30 minutes (wtf an hour?) to get edible food after you finish pools. I bought the pizza in the venue and couldn't eat more than a bit of that **** lol.

I guess they thought i was gone when i was in the melee section rushing to finish pools (which I started the moment i finished brawl pools)

kinda ****ty luck really, I understand why they DQ'd me.

Arrive -> brawl pools -> melee pools -> leave for 30 minutes for food after asking the melee TO -> assumed TO's communicated -> DQ'd

anyways shoutoutz to my pool matches which were actually the most fun I had at the tourney. A lot of cool people, I wish i could've played some bracket matches, ggs all, samus *****!

sauc3

Smash Lord
i waited 55mins for you to show up for our match
i was off in the foreign region of "the melee side" rushing pools for the first 30 so i could go and eat b4 bracket.

then i went for food with all of ontario smashers + a few people from quebec (Pest + some other melee players), then i get a text saying im gunna be dqued from both winners and losers if i dont get back asap. So i did come back asap, and was dqed, **** sucks, its my fault.

KingKong_ad

Smash Ace
1. Ally I would like to play you more often :( But anyways grats to win again lol
2. Mew2King Nice to see finally a USA player coming to montreal tournament. I hope u enjoyed ur trip
3. Holynightmare I swear that I will be able to take games of you soon. Its always fun to play u !
4. KingKong hmm getting 4th with bowser isnt that bad... u should do better next time tough
5. Stroumbert I loved so much to play you again, its always fun to see a low tier ****** people lol
5. Mar1 grats on beating me, ur dk is insane as usual. I hope ull come to more tournaments
7. DarkShadow I didnt have to play you, I didnt see one of ur match either. I was too busy to run the tournaments, Next time place better !
7. Guard GOT ***** SON !!!! lol im kidding. I got lucky on that 2nd match with ur sd. I enjoyed our set see u soon
9. Techiyo So closed !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! last game last hit its always stressfull. I hope u keep playing marth !! next time ill 2-0 you ;)
9. Gazon who are u to come to a tournament and ****** people ? Im really impressed by your skill. Im sure you could have beaten guard if u have known some tricks. I would like to play you eventually
9. Morks 9th is not that bad. But I didnt play you or saw one your match sorry
9. Dom Im really happy to see u again and placed well.
13. ThatGuy the mario is back !!!! we should do some of the mario vs bowser epic matches soon !
13. Hells next time youll beat guard, hes free dont worry
13. Tarextherex 13th is not that bad but you could have placed better we just didnt know that gazon was so good...
13. Chester You should play more often with us. You are good you just didnt know the game perfectly. Hope to see u soon
17. Sheep mario mario mario mario mario nice to see u again !
17. Mprime Stop losing to scrubs dude (joking) Im really happy u came from whitby to play on my tournament!
17. Ortiz
17. Link Prince
17. Zaf Im happy to see you again I hope we play more often! just try to contact us and well reach you for a smashfest !
17. Alex
17. Kage where is your warrior spirit ? 17th is unacceptable for a warrior !
17. Jambe
25. Sauc3 (D/Q) Sorry I really didnt want to dq you. I asked the to of melee where you are and he didnt know I even yelled your name but nobody answered I wait until like 3rounds were done before dqing you. Im really sorry. Btw your samus is really amazing...
25. Carlil A new yoshi player !! I hope youll come more often !
25. Balus Always fun to see you !
25. Pappy I almost didnt see you this tourney... it happens sometimes bad placing dont worry
25. JC (DC in the bracket)
25. Kuro_Isuki
25. Dream
25. Doil

Pools cut off

Love
Ben
Horo
snake23 Thanks to have some from so far to play in our tournament I hope u enjoyed it !
Derek
Wakka
Lbrb
Ari
Kaios
Sam
Narvath

Shoutouts to all the new players:

I hope you really enjoyed your first tournament. I also hope that you wish to come back to more tournaments. For the ones who wanna pratice more with us, no problem just try to contact us and we will tell you whenever we have a smashfest !

Dominic

Smash Apprentice
Was fun seeing all you guys again. I had a good time, brought back some old memory. Unfortunatly Brawl is not my thing anymore, not a big fan of camping now :p But i had a good day, thanks for that

Hehe sorry again Joel for playing so bad with you :p You played amazing, like really really good

And I am real proud of you David geting 4th ! I remember those many time we played me,yannick,marco and you. You didn't win many game early on but you never gave up. good job ;)

Top Bottom