• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash till you Crash 2 : Road to Apex Results

GUARD

Smash Journeyman
Brawl has no tech skill...

lolol
funny how this is not supposed to be a serious statement... I, however, will pretend that it IS serious.

Brawl has a **** load of tech skills. If I take a character like Fox, short hop triple laser is a tech skill. So is reversed up-smash or ANY combo's in general that Fox can do. Big shocker here.... yes Brawl has combo's, it's just that the entire game does NOT focus around that. Combos ARE awesome though so I`m not hating here.

What Brawl needs to improve in to make it a much better game is:

1= **** TRIPING.... (seriously... no more triping)!!!!!!!!

2= Nerf the all mighty MetaKnight. I'm sure everyone or most will agree with me here.....without Metaknight, planking won't nearly be "as much" of an issue. Also, it would give a better chance to most characters to place higher, esspecially mid tiers and low tiers.

3= nerf chaingrabs in general. Don't you just hate when someone does something to you (like a chaingrab) and you just can NOT do anything about it??? Most chaingrabs could be completed by noobs and the others like Ice Climbers...well.....it just becomes second nature for the fairly skilled players or pros who main them.

All this can NOT be corrected in this current game (Brawl) as we all know. I also highly dout the next smash will be just like Brawl. However, if Brawl had the issues I addressed above all corrected, then I believe the game would be WAY more fun.

I`m not a hater though and I still love the game. I will continue to play it until the sequal comes out on Wii U.

DarkISDA

Smash Lord
When people says Brawl has no tech skills, that's because they compare it to melee. Melee has an infinite amount of tech skills to master, while brawl, well, not really. I'm not saying brawl doesn't require technical, I'm saying that it doesn't need as much as most competitive games, melee especially.

Top Bottom