• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash the Record Stage List Revealed!

For the third year in a row, gaaming marathon Smash the Record will be collecting funds for the St. Jude Children's Research Hospital. In 2014, the marathon included only Super Smash Bros. Melee an last year they added up to their lineup both Super Smash Bros. 64 and Super Smash Bros. for Wii U.

Recently, the stage list for the marathon was release, with some...unorthodox picks. You can see them for yourself here:

Smash the Record gathered a total of $13,932 on 2014, and $50,637 on 2015. Of course, this year they are aiming for even more. You can check out the full details regarding Smash the Record 2016 here.

So what do you think? How much do you think StR will gather this year? Let us know in the comments! Make sure to subscribe to VGBootCamp here

Last edited:
Mario "Diosdi" Osuna

Comments

it's a charity event, i'm ready to play some fun matches in bracket. I just want to know if someone is gonna use items in a match

Well this looks absolutely hilarious. Although Pilotwings and Wii Fit Studio are pretty garbage stages in my opinion. Also Smash The Record is going full 2003 mode this year for Melee it seems lol.

Last edited:
Well this looks absolutely hilarious. Although Pilotwings and Wii Fit Studio are pretty garbage stages in my opinion. Also Smash The Record is going full 2003 mode this year for Melee it seems lol.
You kidding me pilot wings is life

Pity for including Smashville and Battlefield, I know how tryhard people can be in the Smash community so I'm pretty sure a lot of people will stick to those whenever they can despite having this unique chance of trying out all the rest of the stages.

No Skyloft, Umbra, Peach's Castle, Hyrule 64, Pirate ship, Midgar, or Orbital? WutFace
Norfair, Wuhu, and Kalos though, :D

No Skyloft, Umbra, Peach's Castle, Hyrule 64, Pirate ship, Midgar, or Orbital? WutFace
Norfair, Wuhu, and Kalos though, :D
I think having Skyloft, Umbra Clock Tower, Peach's Castle 64, Hyrule Castle 64, Pirate Ship, and Midgar on top of all of the stages available, but I honestly don't think Orbital Gate Assault is a good choice since its about a 50/50 shot whether or not you miss the Arwings and die.

its about a 50/50 shot whether or not you miss the Arwings and die.
You should play on it a bit more, it's actually really easy to not die. In fact, you can take your hands off the controller for an entire lap and survive without taking damage in most positions. I think it'd be funny to see unfamiliar top smashers struggle to stay alive though, I'd donate for that, haha. Seems like it'd be much more entertaining that Wii Fit Studio, at least.

Pilotwings and HALBERD!
Idc about that awful Norfair, Pilotwings and Halberd are there, I'm very happy. Can't wait to see someone die to the Combo Cannon.

Someone FINALLY realized that Rainbow cruise is a far more balanced and competitive stage than Yoshi's story.

Top Bottom