• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash T-Shirts, Prints, and Commissions!

radiostarkiller

Smash Rookie
Hey all! I'm radiostarkiller and I'm posting on shunao's behalf about some of the Smash merch we've got for sale!
_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Online Shop | Twitter
_____________________________________________________________________________________________

[IMPORTANT]
: shunao's store only! Get 25% off with 25sale from 9/1-9/31!

Online Shop | Twitter

Last edited:

radiostarkiller

Smash Rookie
Whew, so I have some new stuff available on my online shop!

Prints are for sale at $12, but I also have a special going: 2 for $20! You can check them out here.

I have customizable keychains! I have a 2 for $15 special going on for them, and you can choose any two characters you like. (By the way if you don't see a character on the list, don't worry! I'm trying to finish the whole roster, lol)

Lastly, I'm starting off with some new charms of my favorite boys! Ness and Lucas double-sided acrylic charms are available, and I'm running a special on both of them for $18.

That's all on my end! As for shunao, her new shop and pre-order items are now here! There's also a link to her old storefront and she's running a sale until October. Please check it out! <:

Last edited:
Top Bottom